Distance Created By The Devil

Our New Life Diary

The day was clear and the sky was blue. However, such great weather could not ease the worry that was clearly shown on the lady of the mansion's face, Tae Ha Jin. She was sitting on the steel chair that was painted in white, at the garden, alone. She was preparing for the open house party to celebrate a new mansion they just moved in but that was not the cause of her worry.

The cause of it was the dream she had last night. Ha Jin still remembered it clearly, her daughter from the past came to visit her in the dream, to convey a warning.


Ha Jin opened her eyes and looked around. She was amazed of the place where she stood right now. Flowers were everywhere, an understanding quickly came to her that she was in a dream and was standing at the middle of a flower field.

"Beautiful.." She muttered the word softly, feeling happy despite knowing that this was a dream.

"Mother" A voice spoke, it came from behind her. It was the voice she knew, she had heard this voice before after all. The voice of her angel..

Turning around, Ha Jin smiled widely as she caught Seol in her line of view. She was standing with a soft smile.

"Seol!" Ha Jin instantly rushed toward her daughter and embraced her, hugging her tightly. "I missed you so much"

"Me too mother" Seol said, returning the embrace. "However.. My time is short.."

"Eh?" Ha Jin released her embrace, staring at her beloved daughter. "Why?"

"Visiting a dream is different when visiting someone in a coma.. I don't know why.."Seol said and her face turned serious.

"Mother.. you have to be careful of that woman"

"That woman?" Ha Jin looked confused for a while but when she understood what Seol meant, she spoke the name

"You mean.. Oh Min Jee?"

"Yes" Seol nodded, "That woman is dangerous.. she is the incarnate of a devil it self.. Little Sis is in danger.."

"But.. That can't be.. Min Jee is a sophisticated woman.. She is kind as well" Ha Jin retorted

Seol shook her head " No she is not.. I-" Seol stopped talking as she realized her body was fading slowly.

"Seol!" Ha Jin touched her hand

"My Time is up, Please mother.. Be careful of that woman.. She plans to kill little sister..!" Seol said before fading completely.

"SEOL!" Ha Jin screamed and all turned white.


Ha Jin let out a soft sigh as her mind returned to the present. If her daughter came all the way to her dream like that, then it must be a serious case.

"Sweet heart?"

A manly voice spoke, it came from the side. Ha Jin knew this voice, the voice that could send butterflies to her stomach, even if worry could be heard from tone. Turning her head, Jun So could be seen standing near her and his face, that sinfully handsome face, had worries clearly shown on it. Ha Jin could sit there forever, staring at the man who had become her husband for months.

His handsome face was so charming to her eyes, his jaw showed how manly he was, his strong arms, Ha Jin couldn't count how many times she was embraced by those arms. She still wondered how such strong and muscular arms could give a gentle and loving embrace. Ha Jin would always feel safe in it.

"Ha Jin, What is wrong?" asked Jun So, pulling Ha Jin from her deep thought.

Ha Jin could feel the soft touch Jun So gave as he touched her face. Ha Jin forced herself to act normal.

"It's nothing, I am just worried whether the maids can be trusted with the preparation" Ha Jin said as she gave him a reassuring smile.

Jun So stared at her for a while, his eyes sharply gazed at his beloved wife's face. There was a doubt in his heart, a doubt of whether Ha Jin was being honest with him or not.

"Is that all?" He asked while gazing at Ha Jin.

Ha Jin could feel the sharpness of Jun So's gaze, how he tried to enter her mind but she didn't want to start this day with a row. Using all of her mental strength, Ha Jin let out a sweet smile.

"Of course" Ha Jin said and stood up, "I am just feeling nervous"

There was a short silence, a heavy one, before Jun So gave her a gentle smile and pulled her into his embrace, wrapping her body with strong and muscular arms.

"Everything will be perfect, My Love" he said, rubbing her back softly. "You have done your best after all"

"Mmm~" Ha Jin closed her eyes with a smile, enjoying the moment. Jun So really pampered her a lot, at times it drove Ha Jin crazy but at a time like this, she really enjoyed how he pampered her. Jun So really spoiled her rotten and Ha Jin needed time to get used to it.

"Thank you, Honey" Ha Jin said gratefully, releasing herself from his embrace. She felt a little bit of guilt, springing inside her heart but she pushed it away, knowing that if she told the truth would not be good. After all, she had not told Jun So about Seol yet.

"Madam, Master" A maid called them out as she walked toward them in a hurry. "The guests are here."

Ha Jin took a deep breath as she stared at her husband, "Well then, let's greet the guests." she said with a smile.

Jun So chuckled softly and nodded his head, "Let's go then"


The guests came one by one. It started with Ha Jin's mother and Jun So's parents, then Min Jung and his girlfriend. Later Baek Ah and Yoon Hee came along with Chae Won and Hyun Woo. Of course the former 3rd prince and 8th prince of Goryeo, Ji Hoon and Woo Jin, came as well with Ha Yoon who wore chic clothes that made Jun So's father frowned. Mr. Park and Madam Seo came as well, along with Jun So's close associates.

"Congratulation for the new house~" Chae Won grinned and gave Ha Jin hug and kisses.

"Thank you" Ha Jin smiled

"It's a beautiful mansion indeed" Baek Ah said, "as if it's made for a princess" he grinned teasingly at Ha Jin.

"No, It's for a Queen." Jun So said, wrapping his arm around Ha Jin's shoulder, "My One and Only Queen"

Yoon Hee giggled, "That is so romantic" She said and glanced at Baek Ah, "Someone needs to pay attention"

Baek Ah turned his head to his wife, a dramatic hurtful look could be seen on his face, "Are you saying that I am not romantic enough to you, Honey?"

"Maybe you need to whispers love words everyday to her" Jun So said, amused by the two.

"Oh I have done more than that~" Baek Ah said, "Not only words, I have showed her my love every single minutes, every single hour, every single day.. which I am sure you won't be able to do that~"

Jun So laughed softly, noticing the challenge in Baek Ah's tone "Oh don't worry about that, I have shown my beloved wife, all the love I have for her every single day more than you can imagine, from her head to her toe, all of her body has received my love"

Ha Jin and Yoon Hee who were watching the whole debacle, couldn't bear it any longer. They cleared their throats and glared at their husband with a soft warning.

"I believe there is no need for a stupid rivalry, isn't darling?" Asked Ha Jin with a dangerous tone and smile.

"True, After all every person has their own way to show love.. Isn't that right, Honey?" Asked Yoom Hee, smiling dangerously

Both men shut their mouths and cleared their throats, Soft laughter came from the other guests who watched their debacle with amused look on their face. Joo Won and Soo Yeon shook their heads with amusement and Eun Ju rolled her eyes dramatically, clearly she was tired looking at the stupid debacle.

A soft giggle, cold and unnatural could be heard, Ha Jin could feel her heart stopped for a moment.

"My My, I have never known that Jun So can be that passionate"

All heads turned to the source of voice as they saw Min Jee stood near the door with an older man at her side, wearing a butler uniform. A sophisticated smile appeared on her face as she stared at Jun So,

"Hello, I hope I am not ruining the moment~" She said.

Ha Jin stared at the woman who confidently walked into the room. As expected, she looked more elegant today by wearing a soft grey silky dress with white scarf around her slender neck.

"Min Jee!" Jun So left Ha Jin's side right away, moving closer to Min Jee as he greeted her. Ha Jin who noticed it, forcing herself to act normal but when she caught the glance came from Yoon Hee and Chae Won, her heart sunk knowing that they noticed the change of attitude in Jun So.

"Hello deary~" Min Jee said with warm smile. "Congratulations for the new house~"

"Thank you" Jun So smiled warmly and turned his body to face the other guests, "This is Oh Min Jee, the famous designer.. I am sure all of you have heard about her"

"My name is Oh Min Jee, Pleasure to meet all of you" Min Jee smiled at the guest and waved her hand slightly, "And please.. don't listen to him, I am not that famous"

"What are you talking about?!" Jun So frowned, clearly disagreed, "You are that famous! That's why I am proudly introducing you to them all"

"My My~" Min Jee giggled softly, slapping Jun So's arm softly, "If you keep saying that, you will make your wife jealous~" She glanced at Ha Jin.

A soft smile appeared on Ha Jin's face, She forced herself to do it, "It's fine, I know that you and Jun So are best friend" She said and clapped her hands once, "I shall tell the maids to bring more snacks and drinks"

"Ah, you should help as well, Ji Seok~" said Min Jee, glancing at the butler coldly.

"Of course, My Lady" Ji Seok said and walked to the kitchen with Ha Jin.

Ha Jin didn't realize the look on Yoon Hee and Chae Won's face, Both of them were frowning at her. However both of their men realized it and gave them a slight warning by giving a light nudge to their waist. Of course both couples didn't realized that there was another person who noticed the weird atmosphere between Ha Jin, Jun So and Min Jee.

The celebration party continued as soon as Ha Jin returned to the ballroom and soon the maids brought the snacks and drinks for all the guests. Min Jee took two glasses and walked toward Ha Jin who were talking to Chae Won and Yoon Hee.

"Ha Jin, I want to congratulate you properly" She said and gave Ha Jin a glass of orange juice. "Congratulations for the new house and May your life be blessed with happiness"

Ha Jin smiled to the famous designer, "Thank you" She said.

However when Ha Jin took the glass from Min Jee's hand and lifted it up to her lips, a shout could be heard inside her mind.

'Mother ! DON'T DRINK IT!'

Ha Jin gasped and her grip loosen, causing the glass to fall and shattered on the floor. All the guests turned their heads and stared at Ha Jin then to Min Jee.

"..Do you.." Min Jee started speaking, a hurtful look could be seen on her face "..Hate me that much..?"

"Eh?" Ha Jin looked confused,

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have come here after all" Min Jee said, looking so sad. "I just want to congratulate my best friend for finding happiness and a person he loves so dearly.."

"Oh no.. I didn't mean to offend you.. My hand slipped just now.." Ha Jin tried to explain but the gaze from the other guests, especially Jun So's close associates, pierced her like knifes. Ha Jin had a feeling she knew what they were thinking of.

'Jun So's Wife is being jealous of his best friend'

Yes.. That was what they were thinking of.. but what surprised Ha Jin the most was the look Jun So gave her as he rushed to Min Jee's side.

"What are you doing Ha Jin?" He asked, his eyes stared at her with... Accusation...

~TO BE CONTINUED~


Author's Note :

FINALLY ! (ToT)/

I CAN WRITE AGAIN! (T_T)/

So sorry for the Hiatus I took. I have so many works and NOW.. I HAVE HOLIDAYS! (^o^)/

Anyway, I hope this chapter is not too boring.. This is the start of a new obstacle for both Jun So and Ha Jin..

Min Jee did well for creating distance between Jun So and Ha Jin, as for her reason and how Jun So and Min Jee relationship in the past will be revealed later ~ Maybe at the next chapter ~? XDD

Please give opinion after reading guys! :D I really.. REALLY appreciate it~ :D

See you at the next chapter! :D

PS : I only use I.O.I - I remember you, I love you for the sweet part and CHEN BAEKHYUN XIUMIN - For You at the end of the chapter~ :D

Another PS : I have to make another fan fiction about K2 and 7 First Kisses, so if the next chapter is delayed.. please forgive me XDD