The Howl Of A Raging Wolf

Our New Life Diary

"Mr. Tae.. Ha Jin is kidnapped!"

Jun So froze, his eyes widened in horror and he felt the world went still. Even when Baek Ah kept speaking, his voice sounded so distant.

'..Ha Jin..'

'..Am I going to lose you once again..?'

"President! Get a a hold of yourself!" Mr. Park who had taken over the conversation with Baek Ah, shouted at Jun So. "Madam needs you right now!"

'True..'

'I can't be this weak.. Not when Ha Jin is in danger..'

SLAM!

Jun So slammed his fist to the table. Mr. Park was surprised but he got shivers when he saw the look on Jun So's face. His eyes were the eyes of a predator, cruelty, rage and coldness could be seen in it. The eyes of a beast..

"..Call the special force, Police and hire the private detective.." Jun So said, his voice was so low that Mr. Park even mistook it as a growl.

"I don't care how much money it will cost, I want them to find Ha Jin as soon as possible!"

"I understand" Mr. Park nodded as he left right away.

"...They want war.." Jun So muttered, there was a gleam of darkness in his eyes, "..I shall give it to them.."

'..If Ha Jin is hurt.. Then I will KILL them all..' Jun So mused. His face was devoid of all emotions. The true face of a beast..

Sirens filled the town, the polices and special forces were sent to find any evidence about Ha Jin. the sound was just like a howl of a raging wolf, it made people cringed in fear.


'..Ha Jin..'

"..Jun So..?" Ha Jin murmured softly as she slowly opened her eyes. However it hit her when she glanced around, Ha Jin was in an unfamiliar room. She was lying on a sofa inside an abandoned office.

Her heart started thumping fast, the realization of her being kidnapped hit her hard. She was scared when a person entered the room, a man with rough figure stared at her.

"You're awake huh? Don't worry Ma'am.. we won't hurt you, someone will pick you up soon" said the man.

'Someone..? Who..?' Ha Jin mused.

"Oh he's here~" said the man when another person entered the room.

Ha Jin stared at the person in horror, "..Do.. Hyun..?"

"Long time no see, Ha Jin" he smiled gently, he nodded to the man and the man left the room to give them some space.

"Do Hyun.. why..?" Ha Jin asked, she couldn't believe that the person who kidnapped her was him.

"I did it so we can be together again" Do Hyun touched her face which Ha Jin slapped it away really hard.

"There is no WE!" Ha Jin said in anger, "I don't love you anymore!"

"LIES!" Do Hyun shouted in rage, "You still love me, I know you do!"

"You married that man only to make me jealous!" Do Hyun clamped Ha Jin's arms tightly, "I know you still have me in your heart, Ha Jin.. I will prove it to you.." He said in low tone and pulled her from the sofa to kiss her.

"Mph! Noo!" Ha Jin tried to break free but Do Hyun was too strong. His.mouth covers hers and Ha Jin tilted her head to break the forced kiss. She didn't like it at all, the kiss felt disgusting, the hand that touched her felt so alien.

"No! Jun So!" Ha Jin cried hard, calling for the man who she gave all of her heart.

"DON'T CALL HIS NAME IN FRONT OF ME!" Do Hyun roared in rage

"I will call him as many times as I want!" Ha Jin said Vehemently, "He is the man I love! Not you!"

"YOU LOVE ME! NOT HIM!" Do Hyun shook Ha Jin body in anger, "You will bear My child! not his!"

"..I will erase every trace of him, including the baby inside you.." Do Hyun said in hatred.

Ha Jin gasped in horror, "No.. I won't let you.."

Do Hyun snorted in mockery, "Try me.. I will hide you in a place where he can't reach you.." he said, letting go of his grip and walked out of the room.

'No.. No.. No..! Jun So.. Help me..!' Ha Jin cried inside.


"Jun So.." Mr. Park called him by his name, "..You need to eat.."

Jun So who stood in his office, looking through the window, didn't answer Mr. Park at all. His face was expressionless, it was the first time Mr. Park saw Jun So had that kind of face.

'..He really loves her that much..' Mr. Park mused,

"Jun So.." Mr. Park called him out again,

"Still there is no news?" Asked Jun So, his tone was icy cold.

"None, we need to wait for a while.." Mr. Park answered, grimaced slightly when he heard the icy tone.

"..Wait.." Jun So muttered, "..While I am here waiting.. Ha Jin is scared to death.."

"..This is all my fault.."

"Don't do this to your self, Kid.." Mr. Park scolded him, "..It's not your fault nor your wife's.."

"No.. I should have forced her to agree with me.." Jun So said, curling his hand into a fist.

Beep!

Mr. Park pressed the button to answer the intercom "Yes?"

"Sir, There is someone here wants to see the president"

Mr. Park glanced at Jun So, "Who is it?"

"Her name is Jae Hwa"

Jun So frowned, the timing was too good. Clearly the woman would not be here after Jun So's harsh treatment, unless..

"Let her in" Jun So spoke, nodded to Mr. Park.

"Yes Sir"

Soon the door was opened and Jae Hwa entered the office. Jun So stared at her calmly, "What business do you have here, Miss Jae Hwa?"

"I heard the news" Jae Hwa said, her face looked worried. "Ha Jin is kidnapped?"

"True.." Jun So said, "Do you come all the way here just to confirm that?"

"No.. I am worried about you" Jae Hwa said, smiling gently.

This woman was truly a good actress, Jun So admitted that. However, she wasn't that smart. Jun So played along with the charade, "You worried about me?" Asked Jun So in gentle tone, "That's so kind of you"

"Oh, it's nothing" Jae Hwa smiled, being shy all of a sudden. "So is there any news about Ha Jin?" She asked

"Not yet.. I am losing hope already.." Jun So said, sighing sadly. Mr. Park didn't give any respond to this charade, if Jun So decided to play along then there must be something he wanted to gain.

"Don't lose hope!" Jae Hwa said, "I am sure they will find Ha Jin!" Jae Hwa walked closer and touched Jun So's arm, "You have to believe it, Jun So"

Jun So gave her a loving smile, lifted his hand to touch Jae Hwa's face gently. "Thank you, your presence here really helps me" he said and pulled Jae Hwa into his embrace. "..Thank You Miss Jae Hwa"

"Please.. call me Jae Hwa, Jun So" said Jae Hwa in loving tone, she could feel the victory right within her grasp.

"Thank you Jae Hwa.. This is my fault for not forcing Ha Jin to have bodyguards around her" Jun So said,

"No.. It's her fault for not agreeing with you.. No wonder she got kidnapped in front of Seoul National University Hospital.."

Jun So released his embrace, staring at coldly at Jae Hwa "..How did you know..?" He asked.

"Eh?" Jae Hwa was startled to see the cold Jun So.

"..How did you know she was in front of Seoul National University Hospital..? There are no news about the name of the hospital, they don't want it to be revealed.." Jun So said,

Jae Hwa's eyes widened, realizing that she just walked into a trap. "..I.."

"You won't know such information if you are not involved in the kidnapping.." Jun So grabbed her hair and jerked it up so she could face him, "..Now speak.." Jun So said in a very low tone, his eyes returned to the eyes of a beast.

"Who else is involved in this kidnapping?" He asked,

"It hurts! Le-Let go!" Jae Hwa screamed in pain but Jun So pulled it even harder

"ANSWER ME!" He roared in rage,

"..D-Do Hyun..!" Answered Jae Hwa.

If that appeased Jun So's rage then Jae Hwa was clearly mistaken, Jun So became even furious than before.

"..Mr. Park.." Jun So said as he pulled Jae Hwa hair to side, slamming her to floor as if she was just a garbage. Jae Hwa yelped in pain.

"Yes?" Mr. Park asked even though he already knew what Jun So was going to say.

"..Launch the plan.." Jun So said, "..and get rid of this woman for me.."

'That bastard really needs to be taught a lesson..' Jun So mused. '..Never Awaken A Beast..'

~TO BE CONTINUED~


Author's note :

Well, finally chapter 9 is out! (n_n)/~~

Ahem! Well I hope this chapter can make you tense or nervous, I am trying to deliver that but well.. I hope it works XDD

There is no Special BGM, I only Vendeta and Battle Bobo for this chapter n_n)a;;

The next chapter will be heartbreaking and touching (Well almost, maybe) ~ XDD Prepare tissues! OAO 

Thank you so much for loving my story, I am SUPER DUPER ULTRA HYPER ULTIMATE HAPPY because of your supports guys, Truly am! :'DDD

Please keep on supporting me and Don't forget to leave opinion about the chapter after reading! (n_n)/~~~