Ha Jin's Secret

Our New Life Diary

"..Ha Jin..?"

Jun So turned his head toward the man who dared calling his wife name intimately, he was about to scold the man for impoliteness when he heard Ha Jin's voice.

"..Do.. Hyun..?"

Looking back to his wife, Jun So could see Ha Jin's expression. There was a surprise of course but another expression was also there. The expression of someone who met the person they used to be close before and Ha Jin confirmed Jun So's suspicion when she glanced worriedly at him.

Jun So's expression changed, it didn't show any emotion, very calm yet terrifying all the same. "You know my wife?" asked Jun So, trying so hard to control the storm of emotion he felt inside.

Do Hyun looked surprised, "uh.. Wi-Wife..?" he asked in disbelief, "You mean.."

"Yes, This is Mrs. Tae Ha Jin" Mr. Park explained, "She is the wife of Mr. Tae Jun So, the president of Golden World. I guess you haven't seen the news?"

"We just returned from united state yesterday" Ji Hwan said.

"Ahh, that explains it" Mr. Park said, nodding in understanding. "Come let us have a sit and enjoy our time"

The lunch was unbearable, Ha Jin could barely taste the food she ate and Jun So didn't glance at her even once during the lunch. Ha Jin knew he was angry, it was radiating from his body and it worried her.

"Darling?" Jun So called out to her, pulling Ha Jin from her miserable thought. His face looked worried and it eased Ha Jin a little "Are you okay?" he asked

Ha Jin gave him a loving smile, "I am fine"

"Looks like Mrs. Tae is tired, president" Said Mr. Park.

"I think so as well" Jun So agreed.

"Well then, let's save the business talk for later" Ji Hwan said.

Jun So and Ha Jin stood up from their seats, "I am so sorry, I shall tell my secretary to make another appointment for us" Jun So said, glancing at Do Hyun who kept staring at his wife.

"Nice to meet you Director Hyun" he said, giving the man a cold smile instead of a warm one.

Do Hyun was slightly flustered of getting caught staring at Ha Jin. "Ah yes.. Nice to meet you too"

"Come, sweetheart" Said Jun So, wrapping his arm around Ha Jin's waist possessively. "please excuse us" he said and left the table with Ha Jin. Both of them didn't realize the stare Do Hyun gave as he watched their retreating back.

Along the way from the hotel to their penthouse, Jun So didn't say a single word. None at all. Ha Jin kept glancing at him worriedly, wondering whether she should be the one who started the conversation.

"Jun S-"

"Save it until we're home.." Jun So said in cold tone, it ached Ha Jin's heart hearing such tone from him. "You don't want me bursting my anger here, do you?"

"Okay.." Ha Jin replied and didn't utter a sound until they reached home.


Finally they arrived at the Penthouse, Ha Jin entered it first as she took a seat in the living room, waiting for Jun So to come.

"Now.." Jun So started speaking after closing the door with a loud bang. His expression showed how furious he was right now.

"..start speaking.." He said, "Who is he?"

Ha Jin took a deep breath before answering, "My Ex lover.."

Jun So let out a snort, "I knew it.. Why didn't you tell me about this before we got married..?"

"Do you plan on keeping this as a secret again?!" Jun So shouted in anger, "I thought we promised not to lie to each other anymore!"

"Because I have forgotten all about him!" Ha Jin shouted back, "I met him way before I met you in the past!"

Silence fell to the room, it took while for Jun So to let the words sunk into his brains and when it did, he frowned "..Wait.. What..?"

"You said.. before we met in the past..?" Jun So asked,

Ha Jin tried to calm herself down, "..There is one secret I haven't told you.." She said,

Jun So stared at her, "..More secret, Ha Jin..?" He asked in disbelief, his face showed how he was hurt by it.

"I couldn't tell you knowing that you wouldn't believe me if I did" Ha Jin said,

"Well then, try me" dared Jun So

"..The Hae Soo you fell in love with thousand years ago.." Ha Jin spoke, "It was actually me who traveled time to Goryeo era.."

Another silence fell followed by Jun So scoffed, "..What the.. That is ridiculous.."

"It's true.. You saved me back then and I was in a coma for a year.. during that time, I was trapped inside Hae Soo's body in Goryeo Era.. I assumed she was already dead before I took over her body.."

"But That is-" Jun So's words were stopped as he remembered what Ji Mong and Baek Ah had said in the past.

'In regards to Lady Hae Soo, I don't think she was from this world'

'When you think back on things, there are many instances you realize it'

'She said in a thousand years, there will be no one above any other person and there is no one below you'

Jun So just stood there when every bit of her actions finally made sense to him. Her knowledge in astronomy, some of her words that sounded so strange to his ear, Her knowledge in cosmetic. Everything made sense now..

The 4th prince, Wang So fell in love with a girl who came from modern era.. It was not Hae Soo, but it was Go Ha Jin in Hae Soo's body..

No.. For him, the Hae Soo he knew was still Hae Soo.. Even if it was Ha Jin's soul.. She was meant to meet him in the past.. So they could have a future..

If the real Hae Soo met him, Jun So knew he wouldn't fall in love with her. He remembered Baek Ah once told the princes that Hae Soo used to be this calm and careful girl. That kind of girl wouldn't pick his interest, that kind of girl would not be able to accept all of him.

The one he fell in love was a tomboy girl who dared to scold him for throwing her off his horse, the one who told him that she was not scared of him, the one who dared talk back to him every single time, the one who eased his pain by her understanding words, the one who didn't even flinch when she saw his ugly face, the one who was bright and cheerful, the one who had the kindest heart. Yes.. That kind of woman who could pick his interest..

Jun So let out a soft laugh, "..To think.. I fell in love with a modern and tomboy girl.." He said, smiling gently to Ha Jin.

Pinkish color stained Ha Jin's cheeks, "..What can I do.. I was trapped there, remember..?" She said softly. "All I could think about is living, I have to live no matter what"

"Then.." Jun So let out a soft sigh, "How do the two of you break up?" asked Jun So.

Ha Jin's face turned cold, it was a surprised to see such expression on her face. "He betrayed me.. with my best friend.."

"Betrayed you?"

"Yes" Ha Jin said.

She started explaining how the two of them met, how they loved each other. Hearing that, Jun So had to stay calm even though he hated the fact that another man had touch her beautiful face, had kissed her sweet lips, had seen her radiant smile, had heard her lovely laugh. Ha Jin explained how she made her best friend beautiful and found out that they were dating behind her back.

However, What riled Jun So the most was when Ha Jin told him that both her boyfriend and her best friend took all of her savings and took over her house as they left her with nothing but debts. She felt guilty because her mother used all of her saving to take care of the debts and to pay for her hospital bill. Ha Jin explained how she was drowning her sorrow by drinking at the side of the lake and saw a kid almost drowned.

Jun So knew that part because he was the one saving her from drowning. Now that he thought about it, his urge to come to the lake at that time was understandable. His need to save her from drowning was made sense after all. It was his soul who wanted to save the woman he loved so dearly.

"I really had forgotten all about him because the moment I opened my eyes at the hospital, I only think of you.. every single day.." Ha Jin said,

"Now.. do you still feeling suspicious of me..?" Asked Ha Jin, looking sad at Jun So.

"..No.. Not anymore, beloved.." he said, walking closer to his wife as he gave her a loving embrace.

"Forgive me for getting so angry at you" he said.

"Forgive me too, for keeping the secret up till now" Ha Jin spoke softly, her heart felt warmer now that they cleared up the misunderstanding.

"So you have no more secret?" asked Jun So carefully, "..I don't want the same thing in the past happens again, Ha Jin.. both you and I have had enough of that right..?"

"Yes, There's no more secret" Ha Jin replied. From now on, there wouldn't be secret between them anymore.

"Good" he said happily. "Now that the problem is settled~" He spoke and leaned back to stare at Ha Jin.

"I am hungry~"

Ha Jin blinked, looking confused "But you just ate"

A wolfish grin came to his face, "But I haven't eaten you~"

Heat rose to her face, "No way! you still have work to- kyaaa!" Ha Jin squealed softly because Jun So lifted her body.

"No" Jun So's grin became wider, his voice was low and sensual. It sent butterflies to Ha Jin's stomach,

"This big bad wolf won't let you escape for today~" He said and he carried her to the bedroom. Ignoring Ha Jin's words telling him that he needed to go back to work.

Jun So didn't want to go back now that he knew her painful past..
He intended to give his beloved wife, all the love she so deserved..
From now on, he would be the one who protect her from harm..

~TO BE CONTINUED~


Author's note :

YUP~ Chapter two is DONE, Everybodeeehh~ ! (^o^)o

This was the start of a new conflict, some of you say not to let Do Hyun Seduce Ha Jin but sadly, he will ^^a;;

after seeing how Ha Jin changed, seeing how she becomes more beautiful and radiant all thanks to Jun So's love. His feelings will start to hover towards Ha Jin again.. =_=;; Damn bastard.. =_=;;

Ahem! So yeah, I made more drama in the season 2 (My version :P ) to make it more interesting~ :D

BGM :

1. Various artist - Great Nebula for the confrontation between Ha Jin and Jun So 2. Can you hear my heart - Lee Hi, for Jun So's realization of the past Hae Soo 3. A lot like love, for they sweet moment in the end (/) (Note : I like this part since Jun So is soooooo naughty yet full of love and sweet! *heart throbs* 😍 😍 😍 😍 )

Well see you again in the next chapter dear friends~ ! 😘 😘 😘

Don't forget to leave a comment after reading so I can know your opinion! (^o^)/~~~