T W O

On Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk

“Hae, check this out!”

I wave my hands over at Donghae and shows him the text message that I had just gotten. Donghae reads it and his lips curl into a huge grin. He laughs happily and hugs me.

“Wow Hyuk! This is awesome!” Donghae cheers. “It looks amazing.”

“I know right!” I say.

Donghae scrolls through my phone looking at the pictures that our manager had sent us. It’s pretty random but apparently manager hyung got us an apartment in Japan for our coming tour there. We usually stick to the same hotel every year everytime D&E goes to Japan for concerts. The apartment looks really homey and just thinking of living together with Donghae alone…. It’s going to be amazing. I can already imagine it. Donghae and I cuddling together in the living room after a concert, drinking at the balcony, having at every part of the house, ah I really cannot wait.

“We can invite Wook to live with us when he goes to Japan to do his musical too, can we, Hyuk?” Donghae asks.

Annnnd there goes my plan of having at every corner of the house…. “Sure, baby.”

“Don’t get me wrong, Hyuk, I love having the apartment to just the both of us but I’ll feel a lot better knowing that Ryeowook is safe with us. You know what I mean?”

I sigh and hug my lover knowing just what he means very well. “Of course, Hae.”

“We should tell Kyuhyun too and get him to come down and spend a few days there with us. That kid needs a break!”

“I know right!” I nod. “He was pretty tired and awkward last night when I bumped into him in the kitchen.”

“Ah speaking of that….”

I awkwardly rub my neck thinking of how I am supposed to explain what happened last night to my lover without scaring him that much. Donghae gets scared easily and with what he told me last week, I don’t want him to freak out even more.

“What’s wrong, babe?” Donghae asks with full concern. “You look like something’s bothering you.”

“Promise me you won’t freak out okay?”

Donghae nods. “What is it?”

“Aish, who am I kidding? You’re still going to freak out anyway.” I roll my eyes. “I felt something last night.”

Donghae’s frowned, “Felt…. W… What?”

“I….”

“I was bending down to pick up something I dropped and I felt something cold on my neck.” I say, feeling goose bumps all over. “It felt like someone was breathing so close to me.”

“But there wasn’t anyone?” Donghae asks, his eyes wide.

“Kyuhyun was there but he was standing too far from me to do anything like that.” I message my temples. “And I don’t even know what the hell he was doing in the kitchen alone. Come to think of it, I didn’t even ask him why he was holding a knife.”

“He was holding a knife? Why was he holding a knife?”

“I told you, I don’t know.” I say. “He didn’t look like he was going to be cutting anything and…”

“It didn’t even cross my mind until this morning.”

***

Ryeowook

Hearts beating, sweat trickling down our bodies. Kyuhyun and I are tangled in a mess of sweat and moans. It’s our last night together and I’m glad Kyuhyun is home early and does not have schedules until late at night. We’ve been spending hours on the bed, just loving each other, being with each other. I’m going to have to go for a few weeks without him again and …. I just don’t want to be separated with him.

“I’m going to miss you, Kyu.” I whisper, half-.

Kyuhyun kisses my lips tenderly as he s into me a few more times before he stills and I tremble from yet another amazing . Kyuhyun rides out his and them places his forehead against mine, our noses touching. He eyes never leaves mine as he tries to catch his breath and I can see just how he’s sad about it too. Kyuhyun and I finally manage to catch our breath but Kyuhyun is still buried deep inside me and I can feel him as if we’re connected from body to soul. I feel a deep swirl of mixed emotions and avoid his eyes, burying my face against the crook of his neck.

“I love you so much, Kyuhyun.” I say.

With him still buried deep inside me, Kyuhyun tilts my chin with his fingers, his thumb against my cheekbones almost too gently. He kisses my nose and then moves to kiss my left cheek and then my right cheek. Kyuhyun then trails his lips slowly down to my lips and kisses me so very lightly that I feel like it’s almost a dream.

“I’m yours, forever.” Kyuhyun whispers, his lips against mine. “You’re my heart and soul, Ryeowook.”

Kyuhyun’s gaze is so intense that I cannot help but look away. I hug Kyuhyun close to me and for a while, we just lay there, our bodies still connected, a lingering guilty feeling swirling around the pit of my guts. My hands trail down and finds Kyuhyun and our fingers intertwine together.

“You’re my everything too, Kyuhyun.”

***

“This place is amazing!”

I’m glad actually that this time I won’t have to be in Japan all alone. I have Eunhyuk and Donghae and we’re going to be staying the same apartment. The hyungs even went all the way to pick me up from the airport when I arrived and brought me to their apartment. The apartment had already been furnished for Eunhyuk and Donghae and it really is homey from the wooden furniture’s and floorings to the candles and flowery decorations.

“I know right.” Donghae nods. “Manager hyung really did good this time.”

“It surprised me actually that he got us an apartment that actually like.” Eunhyuk agrees. “That man finally understands our tastes for once.”

I laugh. “I’m going to take some pictures and send them to Kyu alright, hyungs? I bet he’ll like it too.”

Donghae and Eunhyuk nod and wanted to help bring my luggage’s into my room but I quickly push them away, insisting that I can do it. I carry my luggages into my room first and plop down on a big comfortable bed. The room that Eunhyuk and Donghae gave me is also very comfortable with a huge bouncy bed, a built in cupboard for my clothes and stuffs, a balcony overlooking the town below and also a bathroom with a bathtub. This room is even better than the one at home in Korea! I reach out into my pocket and take out my phone, typing a message to Kyuhyun.

I’ve safely landed and am with Hyuk and Hae now! And this place is beautiful! You’ll have to come visit one day! I’ll take some pictures so you’ll antic-

I stop typing halfway when I hear someone calling me. I yell out to my hyungs and ask what they wanted for calling me since the door isn’t close anyway. I wait but none of them replies me and I sigh, setting my phone aside. I walk back into the living room where Eunhyuk and Donghae are sitting with their laptops.

“Do you want something, hyungs?” I ask.

Donghae looks up and tilt his head at me. “What?”

“You called for me didn’t you?”

Eunhyuk look from Donghae and then to me, shaking his head. “No, we didn’t.”

I bit my lip not knowing how to respond to this. Honestly, what’s new? They’ve played this prank at least a thousand times now on me and I still choose to fall for it. I smile and just wave my hands, walking back into my room. I plop down once again and skim my hands around the bed find my phone which I have thrown earlier somewhere on the bed.

“Where is it?”

I yelp and freeze in place when I feel something brushing against my hand. Without even thinking, I jump out of the bed. I’m panting hard as I stare across the empty bed wondering what on earth had just happened. I…. I can still feel it. It feels like a hand, like someone’s skin against mine. I swear, it really feels like it. Closing my eyes, I try to breathe normally and realize that maybe it was just the bedsheet. I settle back onto the bed cautiously, still looking everywhere for my phone. I search for it high and low, throwing the covers and the pillows away but still there isn’t any sign of my phone. A noise startled me and my eyes flew to where it is coming from.

I….. My body goes cold as I spot my phone. On the opposite site of the room, right outside the bathroom door. I…. Could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter