Gravity

Write..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He missed those time, he missed that place. When he knows that they are clearing that place that year, he cried so much. Before the place demolished after Sunggyu left him, he would stay there for hours touching and feeling everything as he rewind their memories in his head untill Sungyeol or Myungsoo came to fetch him back to the house. It's their home. It's his and Sunggyu home. He even want to file a complaint to the city council regarding the matter.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol had to calm him down, they even call Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong to help calm him down. They persuade and coax him to not be rash. That place had been complain by the neighborhood as "unhealthy"  place where the youngster would gather and do immoral thing. That's why it had been clear out. 

Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong who had move out of their foster parent house when they got themselves house and living on their own. They only came back occasionally to visit them. He and Myungsoo came from same foster care before they been take in by their foster parents. They called them Aunt and Uncle Lee. They are Sungyeol and Sungjong real parents. Hoya and Dongwoo were take in later from other foster care. All of them are now a working adult except for him. That's why Aunt and Uncle Lee decide to go overseas together, they had ask Woohyun if he want to go with them but Woohyun could not leave this place, so he decide to stay. As he stay Myungsoo who had always be together with him like blood brother they are, would choose to stay too. As Myungsoo stay Sungyeol would stay too. 

He heave a tired sigh. There's nothing there anymore. There's nothing to cry for. There's no worn out sofa were they use to sit and cuddle. There's no worn out blanket to warm them up when they sat on the sofa. No make up roof made from used cloth and tattered canvas above them. No tattered, mouldy carpet on their feet where they usually sat to have their meal on a table Sunggyu made himself from used wood and planks he found. The old side table that used to filled with things they found and made together. He still remember when he found the chime hr made were stored carefully in the drawer of the side table. Sunggyu had place it in a soft box he believes that use to put jewelry in it.

He's trying so hard to hold himself together, to hold those sheding tear from keep falling before he start walking again.

An unknown strength is pulling me forward,

I'm drawing you with my fingertips,

I'm moving as if being pulled,

Where am I?

 

He halt his step again right in the middle of the place where their home should be.

'There's nothing here let's go back'. He keeps reminding himself. But his hand like having mind of their own, move aroud roaming the wall trying to find anything or something to grab. Touching every surface he remember that once there's something on it plaster all over the wall. Their memorendom, everything about them, the drawing, anything.

 

I can't forget your eyes that spoke to me,

I regret my heart for giving up,

In to the memories I wanted to hold onto,

You are standing in different space.

 

'There's really nothing here anymore.' He felt like laughing and crying at the same time.

'Of course you idiot. He had left. Everything had been cleared already. Of course there's nothing here. What are you hoping for?'. Hope. How he despised those word more than blind. Because that's was the only thing he had now. Hope.

Every singgle day hoping for him to come back. Every single second hoping for him to appear and tell him that all of this is just a joke. Nothing was real, his pain are all fake, this is just a nightmare, the worse one for sure.

We breathe together because of the reason of love,

be with you, be with you,

I can't be far from you.

 

He take a deep breath. Wiping away his tears using his sleeve before turn around and continue his walk again. He usually does not come here after the place been clear. But today when he touch the chime he felt agrive, sad, confused and most of all missing Sunggyu to the core. He heard a sigh from behind him. The person who had followed him give a very heavy sigh and that make him chuckle a little. He knows that if not because they want to conceal themselves he might've heard an earful of complain. 

The street is still the same. Just a few people here and there doing their own business, ignorance of what happening around them. The same exact street where they walk everyday after spending time at Sunggyu's place.

I hear your voice, it's getting closer,

I love you, i love you, we can't be apart.

 

[5 years ago, that day]

"Woo let's get inside it's getting darker here" he felt a hand on his shoulder and his friend's comforting voice. Trying to get him inside the house so they can celebrate his 17th birthday together.

"No. He's not here yet. He promised that he will came." He said while facing the street infront of the house.

'Please be here. They are waiting already. I want them to know you too.' He want to introduce Sunggyu to his family. He wants them to meet Sunggyu who had been with him for two years already. That the reason why he agreed to celebrate his birthday today. He usually does not like to celebrate them. But today is speacial h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter