Nod Nod

Write..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His finger does not stop playing with the chime since he got it from the girl. His heart felt a bit light when he played with it. A lot of sweet and warm memories came to his mind whenever he play with it. It bring soft smile on his lips upon remembering it. 

'Five years huh? It had been five years too from that day.' The sudden memories of that particular day, pull back the corner of his lip that just made it's way up. He couldn't help but put a pained expression on his face. 

"Hyun what are you thinking about? You're frowning." Sungyeol ask while trying to focus on the road, he is driving. He does not want to risk his life in an accident. Even worst if he could survive the accident, he would surely wish he didn't. Because someone would kill him if he got their precious Woohyun in an accident.

Woohyun just shook his head slowly trying his best to put off the pain expression on his face. Sungyeol sight deeply when he see it. He think Woohyun really want to get him into an accident. He's blind not mute. What with the head shaking and not answering? Does he expects Sungyeol to grow another pair of eyes just to look at him? 

"Are you thinking about him again?" Sungyeol ask with a deep frown. When he see that Woohyun pretend to be mute and deaf by not reacting to his question, he added.

"Stop it Hyun. It's no use. He forgot already. Stop hoping for him. He's gone and will never look back!!" Sungyeol is really frustrated. Woohyun never listen to them. He never did. Sungyeol is really angry that he think that he could transform into a nosey aunty.

Before he become an aunty in their neighborhood, who can't keep their mouth to themselves, Sungyeol turn the radio on to ease his anger and a very soothing voice can be heard in the car. Reminding Woohyun of their first encounter.

I cry because I can't forget

I cry because I want to forget

 

(7 years ago)

There he was again, sitting alone on the exact same bench every evening. It's not like he wants to be there or he was needed to be there everyday. But still there he was again waiting for his friends playing at the playground. He eventually become someone who like to hear the cheerful laugh of his friend playing aroud, the happy shout of names here and there. So joyful, that sometimes he laughed by himself hearing those happy voices.

He definitely not unfriendly, if you ask his close friends they will surely say that he is a chatter box who likes to talk very much. But still for other who doesn't know him, they might think otherwise but does he care? No, definitely not. Well he actually like it to be like that. He doesn't want their sympathy. Even though it pretty sad and lonely but he would be fine with it. Like he always does. 

"Why are you just sitting here instead of playing with them?" a soft honey like voice mixed with arrogance and immaturity but still very pleasant to ears disturbed his train of thought. He like the voice, but he does not respond to it like he always does. He thought that the honey like voice is talking to someone else who sit on other bench near him.

"Hello do you hear me? Im talking to you." he heard the voice again with a bit of impatient in it.

'Why the other person does not respond? Is he perhaps talking to me? Of course not. Why would he? But why the other person does not respond? Is the other person using sign language?' He keep his thoughts to himself. He is very curious of whom the voice talking to. So he keep listening to their conversation. 

"Hey! Im talking to you. It's rude you know? Ignoring the person w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter