That Person

Write..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car stop infront of their house, the place where they grew up together. Woohyun grew up here but he never called it as home because for him the only placed where he called home is whenever he with him. Sungyeol open the door for him and let him walk by himself to the house while he bring all the groceries in the house.

"Woohyun you're back finally. I thought that Sungyeol had lost you again. Thank God the giraffe didn't or I will skin him alive. What take you guus so long?" Woohyun chuckle at his antics. He always worried about him.

'He is such a mother hen.' He thought. Small smile hangs on his lips. 

"He learn his mistake already. He wont do it again I can asure you that he took a great care of me. Today it's my fault that we a bit late. I found something really interesting and got distracted." He back Sungyeol up. He know how much the others care for him. He remember the day Sungyeol 'accidently' forgot about him and left him in the supermarket by himself. How frantic all of them become when they know that. How cruel the punishment they gave to Sungyeol or how willing Sungyeol receive the punishment to clean the toilet for a month, as he felt really sorry and regret his stupidity and carelesness. They really care about him he know. But he can't escape the thought that they just pity on him and he felt useless.

"Being disable doesn't mean you're useless. To top it all WE don't call it disable we call it unique. Thats mean you're unique and speacial Woohyun." The voice he desperately what to forget echoes in his mind. How he miss that voice. 

"Do you want to take a walk this evening?" the same question that had been ask every evening for the past 5 years and here he thought that they will eventually stop asking because he's tired of giving them the same answer everytime they ask. Well what did he expects from the mother hen?

A simple nod and a low tired voice with a slow yes. The other sigh again, a sign that he will start another long lecture of how he should rest already. So he decide to stop the other before he began by putting both of his hands on his ears and shook his head vigorously to indicate that he doesn't want to hear another long lecture. He stop his innocent and cutesy act when he heard the other voice ask him.

"Sungyeol had done it isn't he?" Woohyun nod his head tiredly, while amused smile plastered on his lips. Remembering how Sungyeol became nosey aunty in the car is quite funny to him when he thinks abaout it again.

"Does he do it a lot?" The other ask as he saw the small smile.

"All the way home." He nod and gave the latter a sad pout.

"Good to hear that because if he didn't. I will. Stop pouting will you? Let me help Sungyeol with the groceries first and then you can go." The other said and then he move to the trunk and take the remaining plastic bags to the house.

"I'm not a child you know. I could go by myself if you just give me my cane." He said particularly to no one as he was left alone there waiting for Myungsoo to give him his cane. He stood there feelling the way the wind blow. The way the air brush through his hair and softly caressing his face. He remembers the song that was played on the radio just now along with the memories that he wish to repeat. 

Just like greeting a stranger

That I didn't know he would come

I was embarassed to see the end of us

Perhaps that was better

'

You're speacial Hyun. So stop putting yourself to where you didn't deserve. You deserved to feel li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter