Oh.

Ms. Homophobic (Plz read Foreword)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ah....if you're there please stream I by Taeyeon and IGAB when you've finished reading to rest your eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

The next day.

Seulgi curled her fingers on the edges of the wall, looking ahead the corner and saw no one walking by the girl's changing room. It was after another two hours of nasty training consisting of deliberate dribbling and hundreads of push ups. She was on the verge of fainting.

Oddly, Her friend had to leave early again.

Seulgi sighed as she stepped into changing rooms alone, her legs wobbling like she had broken bones. She tumbled down to the bench, the same bench she pinned down Ms. Homophobic.

"Ugh that girl needs to dissapear." She complained. Her mind just wouldn't rest the frantic memory.

The day went by uneventfully, miracles happened. To be stress-free and not encountering any trouble is very rare nowadays. She rested her head while her body laid flat.

"You're the pathetic one here." Seulgi whispered beside the girl's ear. She loved it, loved the sight of the usual struggoing on her control.

Seulgi wanted more then. Her pupils dilated, focusing on Irene's face. She pulled the chick in and tasted the brunette's lips like her favourite candy, so sweet.

Then it hit her.

.

"Aish...! What was I doing!" Seulgi cruved into a ball and screamed.

This calls for a rest or perhaps a nap?

She didn't want to close her eyes, but soon her vision darkened, sending her into a deep sleep.

.......

"Let's call it a day!" The coach barked. All cheerleaders groaned in relief, planked on the floor because of their fatigue.

Irene held her knees, recovering from the draining routine. Coach was hard on their details, pointing out every mistake she could spot, torturing them since the competition is next month. She looked up to see Tiffany holding out a hand. Irene pouted and stood up herself instead.

"She had to make us repeat ten times!" Irene whined as Tiffany scratched the back of her neck.

"Irene, I gotta go. Something came up and my dad said it's urgent."

"Again?" She raised an eyebrow. Her friend looked a little pale.

"Yea..." Tiffany patted her back and ran straight to the dressing rooms. Irene coughed, how can that woman still be so energized at this state of tiredness.

In her current condition, Irene wanted to go home, finish her dinner and sleep until 6am tomorrow morning. Her whole body was going to kill her. In fact, she's contemplating on whether or not to Google 'How to walk the next day after workout'.

"Irene unnie!" A bunch of girls swarmed towards her.

"Oh my you shocked me!"

Irene patted her poor heart and looked up to her peers with one saying, "Unnie this is no time to be in grandma mode!" while another shouted "Captain we know you're old but there's trash in our changing room!"

"Hey!" She protested at the teasing they were giving her. In the midst of the hectic chaos, she let out a breath and smiled, "Nevermind then, you girls go to the main building then, I'll go check what's this trash you girls are talking about."

 

 

"What the-"

Seulgi stirred from her slumber. She stiffened, looking up to an unpleasant scowl upon a certain cheerleader still in her outfit, her jersey in hand.

"Why are you here!"

"The hell-" Seulgi widened her eyes as the brunette launched herself over.

 

 

Wait. Seulgi thought as she took in her surroundings. The girl's changing room for the basketball team surely didn't have a trophy hand up to the wall, and wasn't air-conditioned. Is this a dream!?

How the hell did I get here!

"The girls had to go up to the normal toilets just to avoid your !" The cheerleader barked, lifting up a palm and slapped her across the face. Seulgi winced.

"I didn't know how I got here!" As Seulgi wriggled her upper body, she exerted an amount of force enough to throw the brunette like the day before. Irene's right shoulder hit the wall as she shrieked in pain. She fell to the floor after and held onto her new injury.

Seulgi's jaw dropped, the pain in her cheek gone. She got off the bench and kneeled one leg down to the girl who was glaring her daggers, "Go away!" The brune

Please log in to read the full chapter