Um

Ms. Homophobic (Plz read Foreword)
Please log in to read the full chapter

The first chapter is always boring!

 

 

 

Narrator's Point of View

 

A raven flew across the campus of the school, hawking over two individuals back and forth. It's eyes sharpened, having a gut feeling. They were not qualified to be food nor weak enough to become 'it's prey. The raven just had a hunch, yes, a cocky raven having a hunch, that these two individuals are Cupid's victims.

It cannot speak and cannot communicate. It's mind concluded that the truth is unfortunate, and only to reach the victims if they realize it themselves. One brunette, one blonde, a couple made to meet in dark. For then, it had nothing to do with it, the miracle bird.

It shook it's small head and flew away, fluttering it's wings.

Seulgi her dried lips, uttering the day's schedule to herself, being a forgetful one. Last night, The girl had crashed at best friend Kyung Soo's place for a night out at his lawn, with the group.

The gay group. Consisting of Taeyeon, Kyung Soo, Yeri and her.

They're close friends gathered to sympathize with one another. It's hard to find fellow homouals around town when you're staying in South Korea, unfortunely. Therefore they're grateful for the mere existence of each other.

Here's a tip. When someone hollers 'sup' and 'homo' in the same sentence, they're likely to be gay, les, whatever. This theory applies accurately to TaeYeon who always greets her that way.

"You could've left a note before you left." Taeyeon said, heaving a long breath, "We thought you were kidnapped. Yeri almost called the cops when Kyung Son's stopped the fuss and told us you went home first."

The blonde smirked, wrapping an arm around the shorter girl's shoulder, then whispered, "Wouldn't it be easier to drag away a petite doll like you?"

Taeyeon showed no sign of arguing, eyes straight ahead. Seulgi thought she won, to a point when unexpected pain was felt on her , resulting in her reaching for it right away, wincing.

"Damn you and your ."

Abruptly, Tayeon hissed. "Don't say that out loud." Seulgi nodded as they were on the way to a fascinating lecture of Science. Having the same dream brought them closer together as friends, but nothing more. Seulgi was certain she didn't want a partner that drools over every second. Taeyeon reasoned that they had too much similarities, making the rest of the gang give up on matching them.

For a start, let's get to know the homo characters.

Kang Seulgi, an athletic girl that is interested in human behaviour and wishes to become a neurosurgeon. She knows the path to finally getting her license will take long, but it didn't matter. Mom told her to chase her dreams.

Kim Taeyeon, a mature girl that flaunts her inner ersion sometimes when something excites her. But don't be fooled of her looks. She's more of an intellectual person than she shows.

News of me being into girls spread quick when we I reached my second year of high school, the rumour started by a student that apparently, stalked my social media accounts. I was sure the criminal had a crush on me if he bothered to dig up a post from 2 years ago, goodness gracious. Despite it impacting my life on campus, I rather not know who that was since they probably sulked over their own discovery, and I pity that person.

Back to my first sentence. I repeat, she always appears out of no where when I'm on my way to classes. Beats me how God arranged for a homophobe like her to see me so frequently.

"Hey, wonder if she'd-"

Speaking of the devil.

My words trailed off, leaving Taeyeon hanging at my incomplete question. It was now that the other students turned to me. Her legs were sight with my lowered pupils slowly traveling up her body. Oops, That was unintended. Her already gritted teeth softened, eyes wide for a second. I thought she was embarrassed at my action, to be speechless later when she glared at me.

"Stop your disgusting act, Dyke."

Irene said, face full of disgust. This scene had replayed for months, and the surrounding students had already gotten used to the attention 's routine.

Taeyeon grabbed Seulgi's arm before she could say anything back, not that she wanted to. They fed no time on the still glaring girl and passed her easily, expecting another person to appear.

"Oh it seems like the ers are here." Tiffamy mocked, hands hailing up the air, standing just in front of them. The grip around Seulgi's arm tightened, with Taeyeon lowering her head. Seulgi released herself and placed a long finger out to the head of the woman dressed in predominantly pink.

"Yea yea just shout whatever." Seulgi scoffed and tri

Please log in to read the full chapter