Yea

Ms. Homophobic (Plz read Foreword)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ju Hyun-shi is such a cutie....! A gif to those who made it past chapter 3. Haha it's a milestone to read till this chapter, I'm surprised.

 

 

 

 

After leaving Seulgi in school, D.O. drove them to a diner downtown.

Taeyeon had herself spawled on her seat, eyes closed, thoughts drifting. The absence of Seulgi is getting on her nerves. She's ten minutes late and counting. The others albeit, engrossed on their smartphones, like Kyung Soo excited to have his photos featured on the next issue of the school magazing, bragging on and on about how he'll get extra credit.

Yeri on the other hand has been typing furiously on her smartphone. One second she's cracking up, a second later she'd grit her teeth. Taeyeon wanted to take their phones and step on them. Side effects of social media addiction.

They haven't had a heart to heart conversation in weeks due to mid terms and the changing season. As the maturest of them all (not quite) , Taeyeon was kicking herself to perhaps get them into the mood but she'd not risk bawling in public.

Why?

Taeyeon was dissapointed with two causes. The first, her family, and her friends won't release their hold fhe topic when they had personal discussions.

If only I wasn't born in the Kim family, or in Korea.

The second was the bind in her heart.

Taeyeon opened her eyes, sliding up her chair, head down, murmuring, "I hate being strained by chains..."

Depressive mental chains, that is.

"I'm sorry!" Seulgi finally showed up with a plaster on her chin.

Kyung Soo gave the newcomer a nod. "Oh, unnie you're not." Yeri  patted the seat beside her.

"Something came up."

"Like what?"

"I have a test tomorrow."

Taeyeon yawned, "We do? Did somehow knocked your chin?"

"Y-yea."

Seulgi descended herself, It's been a long day. She concluded, Lisa is a mystery, Irene too is a mystery, that raven was not a hallucination.

This is such a mess.

Seulgi stole Yeri's orange juice and let a mouthful into as she managed to take a glance at the corner of the cafe, where a girl their age sat across a guy. She spared another glance, choking on Yeri's drink.

"Yah unnie your saliva!" Yeri huffed.

It's Jeon Jung Kook again!

"Unnie look!" Yeri whined again.

"Yah, Yeri do you recognize that guy?" Seulgi diverted the maknae's attention.

"Huh?" Yeri turned her neck, panic slapped over her. "Kim Sooyoung?" She half shrieked, half whispered.

"No, I mean that guy." Seulgi repeated.

"Sooyoung? You mean Joy?" D.O. set down his phone, for the first time since he sat.

"Yea, she's a classmate."

"Just a classmate?" Taeyeon used her aegyo.

"Ugh, she's a close friend."

"Just a close friend?" Taeyeon continued.

"Taeyeon unnie...."

Seulgi barged in between them. "Guys I'm asking about that short guy there."

D.O. tapped on Yeri's shoulder. "Joy is a kind hoobae in the photography club. We're in the same group. Didn't know we would see her here."

"Joy told me she was going on a date tonight, he he." Yeri's face faltered. Taeyeon noticed but brushed the the question marks off her mind.

"That guy was just confessing to Irene during lunch time, but the witch rejected him!" Seulgi exclaimed, finally gaining their attention.

"Seriously? Why are all the players hot?"

Maknae smacked the D.O., "That's stupid of you to think that way."

Seulgi waved her eyes in front of their faces. "Yea, he was weeping as the witch left him dry."

"Greedy we're seeing here." Taeyeon broke her silence and stood. Yeri pulled her from taking a step after the far table. "Unnie, don't."

"I know what I'm doing maknae. Men like him aren't boyfriend material."

"But..."

"This is my bussiness." Seulgi was agitated because no one was replying her. "Unnie, no!"

D.O. and Taeyeon sagged their shoulders.

Seulgi ignored Yeri's words and fixed her gaze by the couple. She stood up took a few soft strides with her hands on her back, putting on a devilish facade.

"Jeon Jung Kook, didn't you recently cry when Irene Bae rejected you this afternoon? How did you get yourself amother?"

The boy narrowed his eyes, taken aback. He knew who Seulgi was, obviously. The infamous victim of the popular kids. A trash half the school refuses to be seen interacting with.

"Aren't you that ugly abomination? Stay away from my sweet date." Jung Kook said. His eyes still

Please log in to read the full chapter