Ah!

Ms. Homophobic (Plz read Foreword)
Please log in to read the full chapter

You’re playing shy, don’t think that I don’t wanna be

Treading 'round you carefully, I don’t play games

I don’t play, don’t care to know your name

If you know this song, you're a true sone. Jk.

 

Please watch I and IGAB! Let SNSD be the first girl group to achieve 200m views on a mv!

 


"What's taking her so long..." Seulgi tapped her feet at the school gate. Yeri and D.O. just left, having errands due.

Last night, Seulgi had a hard tine closing her eyes, reason because once she did, a certain image will drive her to the toilet straight to puke. She's exaggerating. Her brain just wouldn't rest her stomach that churned at the memory. She shouldn't have inflatted her ego and said she was a daredevil, nor defending her pride by sacrificing her dignity.

This morning she woke up, with a headache frequently throbbing. She rubbed her temples as she waited for Taeyeon. No point going into the dungeon first when you don't have your buddy along. Those real monsters would find her and dumped her in the bin if they could. It didn't take long until Taeyeon showed up eith heavy eyelids.

Seulgi yawned, "What took you so long?"

Taeyeon elbowed her lightly with a grunt, her eyes were serious. The midget looked like she was in a bad mood.

"Last night I was -"

Seulgi lifted her palms front, "Spare the details if it's abou a wet dream."

The shorter girl looked rather offended, thus clicking her tongue, diverting her eyes. Seulgi didn't catch the action and saw Taeyeon grinning next, though not sincere, if only Seulgi were fully awake to catch on. "You're jealous because you've never had one."

Seulgi rolled her eyes. "You get it almost every full moon, always with a hot girl grinding on ya, I got it."

Taeyeon smacked her lips, another moment Seulgi dismissed as the midget's morning mood habits. She's known for her ersive traits is given the honour to experience weird dreams. Seulgi just wondered what would be like? Would it be feel that good? Too bad nature isn't giving it to her.

They got through the hallways in one piece, barely. If it weren't for byuntae's sixth sense with the function of tracking, they would've gotten a few lumps on their heads from Kai. This was one of those lucky days where they would successfully avoid harrassment. However, the chances of being attacked during recess were higher, so they can't let their guard down.

During classes, nobody dared approach the duo. To civil students, they're similar to a plague and that's why they're never associated with other students, unless necessary.

They've been used to hostile treatment, all their life. This was nothing new, hell their current surroundings are tolerably good enough for them. The news of other gay kids getting killed in other countries made them humble this way.

First period was Math and and the second was Linguistics, Seulgi had kissed her desk seven times, if not for having only 3 hours of slumber the past night. The bell caught her off guard, she thought it was a fire alarm. Like they say, "Deprive of sleep lowers your peak." Her peak? Referred as her turtle-like responses, presently a tone worse. She tapped her fingers together as she sat silently at their table.

One day, when they find out who's the culprit, they'll make sure he receives the same fate, twice as bad.

"Hey do you see them?" Seulgi asked. D.O. was in charge of witch watching. He shook his head and tore his glasses away, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey you look tired. I'll do the watching." D.O. smiled, appreciating her help. Seulgi held up the invinsible binoculars, which were made up of the circles of her hands. She scanned around the popular group's marked table. For now, only the quiet girl— Wendy was there reading a book.

"All good. We still have two minutes to fly."

Taeyeon and Yeri ran back, food in hand. D.O. sprung up from his nap, misinterpreted the slam on the table was from Kai.

"You!- Oh. Food." He pursed his lips at his actions and sat back down. After picking out their stuff, they ran to the school garden where only the nerds and the geeks hang out, just in time before the popular kids arrive at the cafeteria. It is wide and open, sloping gently up behind the campus buildings. They sat on the grass since most of the benches were occupied.

Taeyeon munched on her sandwich. None of the normal students would come here since it takes much longer to arrive here than any other hot spots on campus, unless they're here to confess.

"Unnie, have you had your first kiss yet?" Yeri blurted out of nowhere. Taeyeon simply nodded.

"Really? Was she a good kisser?"

"Her was worth the kiss, I guess?"

Kyung Soo scowled. "You're so lame."

"Oh then you tell us how you got your amazing first kiss." Yeri said sarcastically.

At the back of her mind, Seulgi was cursing Yeri so much she had to close her eyes in case her expression leaked her thoughts. Damn the memory just wouldn't go away.

"First kiss?," D.O. rubbed his chin, "Oh, does that count when we shared the same spoon?" Yeri rolled her eyes. "Oppa, stop trolling."

Kyung Soo sighed. He slumped his shoulders. "I wanna be a girl sometimes."

Seulgi slapped her cheeks, "Switch bodies with me." She said blankly. Taeyeon sneered. "You guys know that's not possible."

"That ." Yeri said.

Taeyeon laughed, pushing maknae aside. "Gah. You're bi."

"Don't ruin the mood." Yeri flipped a blind eye.

After finishing their lunch, the others went to get some stuff from the campus mini store (I have those in my school). Seulgi waited at the bench, where no one occupied the area. She was playing with her phone till she heard voices in the background.

"Hmm." Seulgi doubt anything was happening. Just a guy expressing his love for his crush, and the girl would just have to say yes and yay, he gets into her pants.

That's how straight people live an easy life without obstacles. Seulgi hasn't even had a girlfriend before, the most she got were the few fks she scored in nightclub with a price of getting grounded for a week.

That wasn't worth the cut.

Seulgi bu

Please log in to read the full chapter