Nobody but you (Hyukbin)

Vixx boyxboy one shot (request closed for now)

This was requested by Karrenkitty1092 I hope you enjoy. 

Hyuk's P.O.V.:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f773049665a616e4f7479624a4a413d3d2d3333393638373033352e313438643832343734366661366233303933373936303836333139362e6a7067

 

I just want to go home already school is so boring and it is hard being the only omega in this town because these teenage alphas and betas wanting to jump me at any moment. I wish sungjae was in my dance class but he isn't "you okay hyuk" hakyeon our dance and my uncle Leo and Ravi friend "I am hyung just feel a bit sick" I go grab my bottle from the bench. "So, you still haven't shifted yet" hakyeon looks worried "no hyung I am still too weak" feeling disappointed in myself "I know but hey in a few weeks is your 16th birthday, but you will also go into heat" I forgot "so be careful that no one tries to take advantage" he looks worried "you are the only omega in this town" he pulls me into a hug.

"be careful hyuk-ah" he lets me go "okay eomma" I smile at my hyung "also taekwoon hyung asked if you and jaewhan hyung are still coming over for dinner" he nods his head and I go to get changed because last class of the day is over. "do you need a ride hyuk" hakyeon stops me as I am leaving the class room "no thank you hyung sungjae is going to" I smile but hakyeon is just glaring at me "be careful hyuk I don't trust sungjae" because he is an alpha that is always their excuse for not liking him.

"I know hyung" I walk out the class to find sungjae already there "hyukkie" he smiles "sungjae" I hug him "let's go" he grabs my hand and pulls me along out of the school building and to the student parking lot (sungjae in the story is one year older than hyuk) "want to hang out" sungjae opened the passenger side door for me "sorry I can't today, hongbin hyung is coming home today and we are throwing him a welcome home party" I was excited that my favorite hyung was coming back home after a long time away from here. "Oh really" sungjae bit his lip and started the engine "cool" he just smiles I push pieces of blonde strands out of my face "you can come over if you want" hoping he would "sure" he smiles and I smiled "I want ice cream" I pout "baby hyuk wants ice cream" sungjae speaks in a baby voice mockingly.

"Oh, shut up" I hit his arm playfully "aish you are so disrespectfully" sungjae laughed and I couldn't help but laugh too "well if you weren't such an idiot" I "well this idiot is your best friend and your ride home" he laughs for the rest of the car ride it is silent but it is nice. We pull up to my house and I get off to see Ravi standing at the window trying to seem casual but I know he is mad dogging sungjae "your uncle's hate me" sungjae laugh "no" I lie "oh come on hyuk you are a terrible liar" I can always count on him to see right through me.

"Well I better go then" I closed the car door and wave goodbye and he is gone, I go to the steps of the front door and it is already open, not surprisingly I see my uncles waiting for me "hello hyuk" Leo hyung looks tensed Ravi warps his arms around the alpha male "hi mom, hi dad" I greet them mockingly because they are basically my parents. See when I was younger my parents died from a car crash and my mom's brother Leo took me in and him and his husband Ravi have been my parents ever since because Leo is an alpha and Ravi is a beta so they can't get pregnant but if one of them was an omega they could.

"Did he try anything" Leo hyung was worried "no he didn't" I huffed "why can't you trust him" I was a bit annoyed because they always asked this "he isn't good" this is always his answer "let's not have this conversation" I just wanted to be done with this "you know how we feel-" Ravi interrupted Leo "also hongbin will be staying with us" Ravi changed the topic "really" I was excited. "Yes" Leo confirmed "he is almost here in 6 hours so go clean up your room quickly then come down to help" Leo going back to parent mode "arraso" I just nod my head and I run upstairs to my room and I get started on my messy room as fast as I can.

6 hours later:

I am so tired but my excitement for hongbins arrival is more to finish making dinner and I need to get changed because I got flour and other ingredients on me and it didn't help that Leo hyung and Ravi hyung ganged up on me with our little food fight not fair "hakyeon hyung said that him and jaewhan hyung are coming over" I put away the last of the dishes "okay go get changed in something nice" Ravi ruffled my blonde locks I shooed his hand away but he just laughed "mom" I yell at Leo "what is up" he kissed Ravi's cheek "you too are gross" I shield my eyes as they decided to make out "my eyes" I screamed! "You are such a child" Ravi chuckled "go get changed now" I just kicked Ravi on the and run to my room before I get killed by one of them, I tripped on one of the steps but luckily I am not that clumsy but I still run up the steps to take a shower and get changed into my finest clothing a nice pair of jeans and shirt that has a suit on it.

I am done with everything and I go into my room thank god my bathroom is connected to my room because I get privacy "nice " I heard a voice, I jumped an squealed it was manly squeal, I turn to see a really handsome guy he was tall and he had amazing dimples "hongbin" I hadn't seen him since I was six and he was eight but we still kept in contacted by phone "how have you been" he went to boarding school in America "I am great and you" I remembered that I was still in a towel "I am still in my towel" I stutter "sorry I just couldn't wait to see you" he blushes. "turn around" I tell him and he does just that, I grabbed my clothes from where hongbin s sitting on my white sheet bed, in a rush put on my clothes "okay you can turn around" giving him that approval to looks now. "Jesus I haven't seen you in forever" he stands up to hug me "I missed you" I respond to the alpha.

Hongbin's P.O.V.:

I was glad to be home, I haven't been here since I was ten so it was bit shocking to me when I arrived. I knocked on the door to see everyone Leo hyung, Ravi hyung, jaewhan hyung, and hakyeon hyung I had missed them also this random kid that they all were glaring at "hongbin" they all yelled happily pulling me into a group hug. now don't get me wrong I love them all but I wanted to see hyuk, I haven't seen him since he was six and the only contact we had was through phone, so I have always imagined what kind of person he grew up to be. I had always loved hyuk since childhood and I want to be with him "who is he" I pointed towards the brunette guy on the black leather coach.

"That is the guy we told you about" Leo whispered, so that is the terrible sungjae that has my hyukkie smitten, well he isn't much competition "I see" humming "so where is hyuk" I smiled thinking about the omega "he is probably in his room finished getting dressed" Ravi spoke "can I go see him" I smile "what you barely got here and you don't want to spend time with your hyungs" jaewhan put his hand on his heart dramatically.

"exactly you get the point" I laugh "well then lover boy" hakyeon wiggled his eyebrows and everyone laughed but I can see sungjae seething from his seat and I am happy because hyuk is mine. "okay you go up the stairs and take a right go down the long hall and his door is the first one on the left" Leo smiled "plus I rather have you around hyuk" Leo patted my back. I just laugh because when I talk to Leo hyung or hakyeon hyung they tell me about how they always stay in the same room when sungjae is around, they can't do anything without one of the other hyungs. Ravi hyung isn't so hard on hyuk about sungjae because he is afraid that this would push hyuk away from them so he silently is over protective of him. "I am going to go upstairs" I see the guy stair at me and I can see the hate in his eyes, hyuk is ours, my wolf chimes in and I agree with him smirking at sungjae so smugly.

I go in the direction that hyung told me to go and I knock on hyuks door but I get no answer so I knock again still nothing, I enter the rooms looking around to see a neat room the walls light blue and white sheet full bed and black furniture a desk, shelves, drawers and some pictures. I look at the pictures on his desk to see Ravi, Leo, and hyuk together a family photos, him in a Naruto costume it is adorable and lastly him and that sungjae guy all cozy with my hyuk. I growl at this because he is touching hyuk and I don't like it. I hear someone showering and I guess it is hyuk so I just wait for him to get out. I go sit on the bed happy that I get to be home for good and maybe me and hyuk could become something more well we first need to get rid of sungjae my wolf gets jealous easily and so do I "how do you suppose we do that" because hyuk loves the guy. I am not saying we kill him his tone condescending "you know hyuk cares about him" my wolf whimpered at the thought of hyuk loving another man or well a boy because look at the guy?

I am kicked out of my thoughts when I see hyuk back side my eyes just wonder his body and land on his "nice " I wasn't supposed to say that hyuks jumps and lets out an adorable squeal I get up from the bed and just stare at the blonde adorable boy "hongbin" hyuk smiles widely and it makes my heart stutter "how have you been" I just wanted to hold hyuk in my arms "I am great and you" hyuks smiles droplets and he looks down "I am still in my towel" he stutters "sorry I just couldn't wait to see you" I blush. "turn around" hyuk tells me and I do what I am told, I sit back on the bed and look at the wall, I hear shuffling" okay you can turn around" hyuk speaks and I just turn around. "Jesus I haven't seen you in forever" I stand up to hug him "I missed you" the little omega responds "I missed you more" he nods his head and pouts cutely "too bad I missed you this much" he spreads his arms out and laughed.

I only saw hyuk in pictures that the hyungs gave me, they always knew I had feelings for him, "let's go down stairs" I grab hyuks hand and tug him along "how was it in boarding school" hyuk spoke "I bet a lot of girls and boys confessed to you" hyuk smiled "It was cool I had some friends and about that I mean yeah but it would never last long" because they were never you. "how about you do you have anyone special" hoping he felt the same in some way "I have sungjae" my heart dropped but what did he mean "well I never told you about him but he is best friend" thank God it just that between them.

"hyukkie" sungjae is waiting for him at the bottom of the steps, Jesus I forgot wolves have great hearing "sungjae you came" hyuk hugs him and now it was the stupid brat turn to smirk "this is sungjae" hyuk smiled "sungjae this is my favorite hyung hongbin" I couldn't stop my smile "hello" sungjae pulled out his hand for me to shake but I just look at it as though it was filled with stds or aids. "Be nice hyung" hyuk pouts adorably and I shake his hand not because told me to but because it is the polite thing to do "okay shall we go to the dining room" hyuk grabbed my hand sungjae's and started pulling us towards the next room.

we all sat down but sungjae got to sit next to hyuk and I was fuming with anger "so do you already have a mate hongbin" sungjae started up a conversation "no but I have my eye on someone" I started into my stake "a gut like you without someone I don't believe" sungjae chuckled no trace of humor "well you better believe it, how about you" not wanting to talk about me "well their this omega that I really love" hyuk gasped and he smirked while the rest and me just growled mine for different reasons. He grabs hyuk's hand and just glares at me "sungjae" hyuk hissed "what babe" he kisses hyuk's hand and I am ten seconds away from killing him why don't we just do it now my wolf was furious "what is he talking about hyuk" I turn to Leo and he is pissed "well me and sungjae have been dating" he shies away "what" Ravi and Leo yell. "Please tell me you are joking" Ravi joins in and Leo scoffs "no I just stay silent "he isn't good for you" Leo raises his voice "you haven't taken the time to get to know him" hyuk shouts "don't raise your voice to me" Leo retorts.

"he is a good guy" hyuk is mad "I forbid you to see him" Leo throws his napkin on the plate "you can't do that" hyuk shouts "what did I tell you hyuk" jaewhan hyung and hakyeon hyung are seething themselves "you are grounded" Leo has had enough "why should I listen to you" hyuk is blinded by rage "you aren't even my parents, you are just replacements" hyuk seethed. "Sanghyuk" hakyeon spoke up "that is no way to-" Leo cut him off "no he is right" he sniffles and Ravi gets up from his place on the other side of the table and goes to taekwoon "I am sorry about today's dinner hongbin" Leo tries to keep his tears from falling. "It is fine don't apologize" finally speaking through this encounter "please go to your room sanghyuk and sungjae lease leave" Ravi kisses his mates head and they do as they are told.

"You know hyuk didn't mean it" I try to console Leo "I know what he meant" Leo has always been protective of hyuk and he only wants what is best for him "I just wish he understood why we do this" Ravi adds in "we love hyuk as though he is our own child" Ravi goes on "hyuk is our child and we just want to protect him from people that want to hurt him" Ravi holds Leo "hyuk will come around" jaewhan hyung put his input. we all hug a sobbing Leo "it's okay Leo" I pat his back.

Few days later:

The tension has eased a bit between hyuk and his uncles but it is still there and that sungjae guy is always in my way an I don't like it. they might be dating now but it won't last long and I will make sure of it, if I am still here, I go to hyuks room and knock "come in" hyuk yells "what is up hyung" hyuk smiles at me "I was wondering if you want to hang out" hoping he is free today. "I am sorry hyung but sungjae is coming over to watch one piece with me" of course and sungjae must keep hyuk to himself "when are you going to hang out with me" I pout and hyuk laughs "how about tomorrow just us" hyuk smiles "I will keep you to your word" I glare at him playfully. "Sungjae is here" he is excited and runs down stairs, I just hope the hyungs don't make me supervise like the last time, I almost killed sungjae because I was jealous and my wolf wasn't any better either.

next day:

Today is the day I get to spend with hyuk and I am happy about that. I am going to pick hyuk up today from school and I go get dressed because he is almost out ring, ring, ring my phone buzzes and it is a text from hyuk.

Hyogi: I am sorry hyung

I read the text a bit confused.

Kong: what do you mean?

I text back hoping it is not what I think it is.

Hyogi: I can't hang out today

Let me guess because of sungjae my wolf growls and I am the same way.

Hyogi: Sungjae got hurt and he isn't feeling well

bull well on sungjae's part because we heal quickly but since hyuk is an omega and one that hasn't shifted yet doesn't get the same perks.

Kong: it is okay *smiling emoji*

when it isn't.

Hyogi: I am sorry again *crying emoji*

But I am not mad at him never could I be made at my hyukkie.

Few other days when sungjae steals hyuks attention: (these are different days)

1 occasion:

"hyuk are you busy" I go down to the living room "yeah sungjae and me are going to the movie" of course that bastard again "I see" hyuk comes up to me and starts doing aegyos "please hyung don't be sad or mad at me either" he outs cutely and I just want to kiss him "I am not but you never hang out with me" I try not to cave in but hyuk has me wrapped around his finger "I am sorry hyung I love you" he make a heart but I wish it was a more intimate love. "I love you too" I wish he knew it was more.

2 occasion:

At least hyuk and me got to hang out for a little time we came to the park just to hangout until stupid sungjae had called hyuk and asked if he wanted to eat dinner with his family and of course hyuk followed "it just frustrating" I was talking to my friend gongchan, he also went to the boarding school but he lives in Seoul. "I like him a lot" I confessed "well get him binnie" he replied "but he loves sungjae" I ruffled my brown locks "well fight for him" he tried to console me "how can I do that when every time I try to hang out with him sungjae happens to need hyuk. it just aggravating" I huffed "well I honestly do not know what to say bean" I understood that he couldn't be much help to me. "Just try to woo him" what does that mean "woo" I asked "to seek the affection of someone with the intent to marry or begin a romantic relationship." he said it in a duh manner "do something he likes" okay maybe it was not a useless conversation after all "or make yourself out to be sick or hurt" he came up with different scenarios "there is nothing wrong with a little deceit" I didn't want to trick hyuk. "thanks for the advice gongchan" we said our goodbyes and hung up.

3 occasion:

"I have to go hyung" hyuk shouted from down stairs and of course it is to be with sungjae, what a freaking surprise! I just wanted to spend some time with hyuk and of course sungjae had to be in the way that bastard. ugh! Why can't I just spend the day with him without the pest being in the way I hate him so much. I told you we should just take him out my wolf is getting annoyed by this too "you know we can't" I argue with him. Well if we don't we lose him my wolf growls "I understand" I retort it doesn't seem that way hongbin he scoffs do what gongchan advised my wolf eager to have the omegas attention. "You know how I feel about lying" I scold my wolf well it isn't an option anymore I don't have a good feeling about this at all "don't" I was getting annoyed I don't care he growls and I certainly don't have a good feeling about this, once he has an idea he is set on doing it.

3 days before hyuk's birthday:

" hongbin" Leo scolds me "how the did you break your ribs" it wasn't my fault but my wolf's "it just happened" I pretend to be just as clueless "I went out for a run in my wolf form and it just happened" more like my wolf had rammed us into a rock wall 50 time consecutively. This might get sanghyuk's attention I can feel my wolf smirking you can thank me later he started to get cocky "you are lucky that it wasn't worse pabo" Ravi hit me on the back of the head "don't hit me hyung I am injured" I glare at him "well who fault is that" he laughs at me "wow you should be the hyung of the year" I bite back sarcastically. we are on our way home from the doctors they just told me to rest and that it would heal on its own "watch it kid" he laughs and for the rest of the ride home I was scolded by my hyungs or my incompetence of common sense.

they help me get inside the house laying me down on the couch "hongbin" I can hear hyuk shout full of worry "yes hyukkie" I shout back and I can hear him run down the stairs and Leo hyung and Ravi hyung are smirking at me. "are you okay bean" he goes to my side "I will be fine" I smile at him but he doesn't seem to believe me "I will help you hyung" he grabs my hand and I can feel my heart flutter "maybe gongchan was right" I mumble to myself he is a genius my wolf is ecstatic "what was that hyung" hyuk looked confused. "oh nothing" I just stare at him and I love him so much "rest hyung I will take care of you" he smiles at me; Leo and Ravi had already left the room saying that they would leave us be and to use protection and Leo just hit Ravi on the head for that comment and all I could do was laugh.

Hyuk comes back with a pillow and a blanket he places them on me "are you okay hyung" he looks really worried ring, ring, ring it was hyuk's phone "hello" he answers it" and I know it is sungjae "you want to hang out today" I just hope he says no "I am sorry sungjae not today" he is sincere "it just hongbin needs me" he smiles at me "well it doesn't matter sungjae, hongbin is important to me" that made my heart skip a beat. "Well I don't care goodbye sungjae" hyuk hangs up the phone and sighs "are you okay" I intertwined our fingers together "yeah it just sungjae being stubborn" he huffs.

"You know what it doesn't matter" he smiles at me "you matter the most right now" I sit up "want to watch one piece" he nods his head "yes hyung" I finally have his attention. I pull him close to me on the couch and I never want to let him go "hongbinnie hyung" I hum "I don't know if I love sungjae" he looks lost "what do you mean" he sighs "he told me he loves me but I couldn't say it back" he looks defeated.

"I want to love him" a part of me is glad that he can't.

Hyuk' Birthday:

Hyuk's P.O.V.:

 

"Hapy birthday hyukkie" Leo hyung, Ravi hyung, also hongbinnie hyung yelled coming in to my room "thank you everyone" I was pulled in for a group hug "what are we doing today" I beamed happily "we are going to eat and" Leo hyung look so conflicted to say something "a...and" Ravi finishes the last of hyungs sentence "you can bring sungjae if you want" I smile brightly "do you mean it" I jump up. My smile so big my cheek bones hurt "yes" Leo tries to smile "I will call him and tell him" I grab my phone.

At dinner: (sorry for the time skips)

We go to my favorite restaurant and it just us 5, jaewhan hyung and hakyeon hyung said they would come over later. we are directed to a table and all of us take a seat hongbin and hyuk sitting on both of my sides and Ravi and Leo opposite of us it was a nice dinner and everyone was getting along for the sake of me which made me happy because I just don't want people to fight. "We will be back" Ravi hyung and Leo hyung getting up and leaving to where they are going "I need to go to the restroom" I smile at both alphas as I get up to leave. I walk through the crowd of people trying to relieve myself and just take a breather. I feel bit weird because people look at me with want and lust it scares me.

I make it to the restroom in peace and without accidents because I have had some alpha's and beta's try to do things but I have been lucky enough to have been saved. I wash my hands I feel my phone vibrate before I pick it up I feel someone's hands wrap around my waist I stiffen "hi hyukkie" sungjae sounds cynical "what are you doing" I stutter" as his hands start to wonder "oh nothing just wanting to give you, your present" he chuckles "please don't" I start to tremble "why don't be afraid" he starts kissing my neck "sungjae" I raise my voice "come on hyuk don't be such a prude" he snickers and I don't find any of this funny" I push him away.

"Stop" I say more sternly "he scoffs I head to the door but he grabs my wrist and pins me against the wall "come on baby don't be like that" he caresses my face "please" I start to feel small "do you think I care" he smirks "no I don't" he laughs "the only reason I dated you was to get " he starts to laugh and my heart breaks. I feel tears surface "you are so pathetic" his hand tighten around my wrist and I start to whimper "please" I start to repeat "no one is here to save you now" he kisses me but I try to push him but I am still weak. I feel tears running down my face, I hear a growl and sungjae is no longer holding me I open my eyes to see hongbin hyung on top of him punching him "you do not touch what is mine" hongbinnie growls "you got that" he was furious. "If I see you touch him again" I won't stop my wolf from killing you" with one last punch hongbin gets up and pulls me along with him.

I was in complete shock "are you okay babe" he looks worried "hyukkie" he cups my cheeks "thank you" I latch on to him and he just kisses my head "I love you" I blurt out. "Please don't say that because I love you more than best friend and hyung" he looks serious and I feel the same way. When sungjae told, me he loved me and I couldn't say it back is because I had always been in love with hongbin, I just didn't think he would feel the same, so that is why I went out with sungjae. "I do hongbin" I smile warmly at him "the reason I could never tell sungjae I loved is because of him" he smiles "I love you" I confessed. He kisses me passionately "will you be mine" he stares into my eyes "I want nobody but you" I kiss him again. We separate because of a flash that goes off "aww they are all grown up" Leo hyung coos "don't mind us" Ravi hyung snaps another photo. "Jesus hyungs" hongbin laughs and I kiss his cheeks "use protection" Ravi hyung chimes and Leo wraps his arms around him "I love you hongbin" I look at him with admiration "I love you hyukkie" he kisses me again.

~The end!

Well I hope you enjoyed it thank you for requesting and I am sorry if I did terrible. 

Also you can request more than once. (I forgot to put that in the how to request form)

Again I hoped you enjoyed it tahnk you.

stay health everyone. love you all lovely people.

~AndreaXx