Finally, the festival with Henry & Zhou Mi!

Hotel Friendships {HIATUS}

“So, are you ready?” Henry comes out of the bathroom in a sleeveless hoodie and sunglasses.

“Just a sec!” I say as I stuff the croissant in my mouth. “Do you really have to wear all that?”
“Ah, yeah...” He sighs. “I don’t want people to recognise me on the festival, that’d ruin it a bit.”

I shrug and get up from the bed, swallowing the last bit of my breakfast. “Let’s go!”

Henry smiles at me as he also puts a baseball cap on. “Are you looking forward to seeing SJ perform live?”

“Oh god yes! I really can’t wait for it any longer, this is what I came here for! Please, let’s go~!” I drag him out of the hotel room to the lift. He stumbles slightly as I pull on his hand, but he soon catches up and we get in the lift together.

When we get outside we link our arms together and walk a little way from the hotel towards where Henry says he’s parked his car.

“The festival’s pretty far from here so it’s a pain to walk, you know?” He laughs as he holds the door open for me.

“But won’t it be just as busy driving?” I ask him, sliding into the passenger seat “I mean surely lots of other people will be driving too, right?”

Henry nods at this but then shrugs “The only difference is they’ll have to queue up for ages once they arrive and we won’t.” He turns to look at me slyly at this and says “Although I don’t want people to know who I am, it still pays off to be...well, me.”

I giggle at his slightly cocky words as he pulls up and drives out of the car park. He turns on the radio, humming to the music occasionally, but not talking a lot until he suddenly seems to remember something.

“Hey,” He starts. “Do you remember me being on the phone the other day and talking in Chinese?”

He turns his head to see me nod and then continues. “Guess who that was?”

“Ehh... I don’t know?” I say confusedly. Seriously, how would I know?

“He chuckles, and looks at me again as he says “Zhou Mi.”

“What!” I gasp. “Seriously?! So he’ll be there too?”
“Yup!” He smiles. “Thought you’d like that.”

“So... I’m really going to meet him?” Fan girl mode: activated.

“Sure! Plus....” He adds mysteriously. “You can meet the rest of Super Junior as well...”

I gasp again. “O-okay I’m not going to squeal!” I say, breathing deeply. “I’m not a fan girl that’s just.... That’s lovely.”

He chuckles again. “We’ll be there in a few minutes so... Brace yourself?”

Five minutes later we park at the back entrance of the festival. I can hear the people laughing, music playing, basically the noise you would hear in a place like this! We walk to the gate, where Zhou Mi is already waiting for us.

He looks so... Like I expected. This is amazing! They really are what they look like!

Zhou Mi smiles when he sees us, and greets Henry first. After a couple of minutes of what seems to basically be Zhou Mi telling Henry about what the other members have been doing, and how the show’s gone so far he turns to me and bows slightly, and says “Annyeong haseyo, what’s your name?” in Korean.

I don’t know why, I found it so easy talking to Henry, but with Zhou Mi I only manage a stuttered reply and a quick bow. I guess because I’m not talking in my own language? Yeah, that’s my excuse.

He quickly understands that my Korean doesn’t get much better than that, and starts talking with Henry again. I hear my name mentioned a couple of times, and Henry turns to me and says that he’s going to act as my personal translator!

“Eh... Okay then Henry!” I feel kind of awkward though, I hadn’t thought about Zhou Mi not speaking English! Looks like I’ll only be talking to Siwon and Eeteuk, if anyone, in SJ.

“Mianhamnida!” I bow to Zhou Mi again.

He smiles at me and pinches my cheek. He says something to Henry, making the latter frown.

“What is it, Henry?” I ask confusedly. Zhou Mi chuckles, whispers something again and looks at me.

“It’s nothing Claire, let’s go meet the rest!” He cheers up again and takes my hand, leading me to the back stage as Zhou Mi follows.

I’m telling you, it’s like kpop fan girl HEAVEN. Not only Super Junior was performing here, but the rest of SM Entertainment too! I saw SHINee, F(x), and SNSD as well!

Henry leaned in closer and said “Don’t look! It’s Yunho shirtless!”

“WHERE?!” I gasp. I look around frantically to find U-Know, but before I could, Henry had already showed me to the other members of Super Junior.

“Oh my god it’s really them!” I mutter under my breath, and hear Siwon chuckle behind me as I do. “I-I’m sorry! I mean ‘Hello! Nice to meet you!’” I bow.

Super Junior is just hanging around on the floor backstage, waiting until it’s their turn to perform. While I’m fan girling on the inside, Henry introduces me to them.

They are pretty interested in me, it seems! It really feels nice, cause these are the guys that I want to like me!

Siwon comes by and says “Hey! How are you doing?” Omg this man, so perfect. His face, everything hmmm. We chat a bit until I see Eeteuk.. In his stage outfit! You know... The outifit where he wears trousers and a jacket only....

“You okay there?” Siwon notices that I forgot to breathe... Oops. I look at him and smile shyly. “Mhmm!” Crud, I blush!!!

“Claire,” Henry pats my shoulder. “If you want to see them perform, we should go to the front!”

I nod and wave to the other boys as Henry pulls me with him. “Everything okay, oppa?” I ask suspiciously.

“Sure, why?” He turns around and smiles at me.

“Well... You just seem in a hurry?” I still follow him to the front of the stage.

“You wanted to see them on stage right?” He smiles at me. “I can get you closer than ever dreamed of!”

“Woa...” I’m so impressed! This guy, he’s so modest usually but when he can use his famous, he gladly will! This is beneficial... Omg that’s so evil hehe.

“Zhou Mi’s already in the front! Hold my hand, I don’t want you lost in this crowd of screaming girls.”

A minute later we arrive where Zhou Mi is. It’s the path between the fences and the actual stage, you know, where the security walks around! It’s a space of like 5 metres wide, and in the middle it has a few stairs up the podium.

“Stay close to us!” Henry warns me. I can barely hear him, though, the noise of the crowd is immense! It’s mostly girls, and I can even hear some behind me saying: “Why do they get to be so close to our oppas?!” I guess they didn’t recognise Henry and Zhou Mi in their camouflage clothing!

The music starts, the screaming increases, and Super Junior finally comes out on the stage! I can’t help but fan girl, singing the fan chants, this was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, right?!

Su-per-ju-ni-or! Mi-ii-na!” I chant together with all the girls behind me. We’re united, me and the other E.L.F. behind me, and it feels so good! Together we dance and chant, I even forget about Henry and Zhou Mi for a second.

Me, and all the girls screaming loudly when Heechul does his tongue action, it was so amazing!! He looks so hot, too! And then, at the Kyuhyun’s hip part... Omg!! I think he winked at me!!! This is just amazing!

Gidarinda Miina!” Yesung sings.

“Hope you’ll step to me, step to me!”

Saranghanda Jongwoon!” I yell, as loud as I can. I don’t think he heard me though... Oh well!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

[a/n]

Thank you guys for voting on my poll! It's really motivated me to keep going anyways ^~~~~~~~~~~^ Thanks sooo much <3

Oh! you DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT <3 <3 <3 Haha love yoouuu <3