AWKWARD....

Hotel Friendships {HIATUS}

 

After a bit of thinking, I decide I’m just going to try tapping her pockets to feel if the key’s there. The main goal is to keep her asleep thought, so I’ll have to be careful!

I lean over and gently take the blanket off her body, revealing her jeans, which has a lot of pockets. I hadn’t noticed this before! This might be harder than I thought... But I’m trying anyway. I tap her back pockets first, you know, the ones on her... . I don’t want to seem like a ert, I just want to help her, okay!

After tapping her bottom gently, I don’t feel anything in her pockets. That would’ve been uncomfortable anyway, sitting on your keys...? How come I only realise this now?!

Sigh. Next up is the pocket on her thigh, right above her knee. I can only reach the on on her left leg though, as she’s lying on the right side of her body. The key isn’t in that pocket either, I only found her small purse.

Okay, this is where it starts to get tricky... She basically has her knees to her chest, so to tap her front pockets is going to be even more awkward than tapping her ...
I slowly slide my hand between her thighs and her belly to reach through her pockets. Hey! I feel something! It’s.... No wait, it’s her phone I think. I guess she brought it anyway, even though it doesn’t work here in Korea.

Now... I’m going to try the pockets on her right leg. She hasn’t woken up yet, not even moved an inch since I started feeling her pockets, so I guess this is safe.

I slide my hand further to the front pocket on her right hip, but then --

“WHAT THE FFFFFFFF. HENRY???”

Oh .
 
Claire’s POV

“... as though we’re childhood friends...”

I fall asleep immediately after saying that, not even knowing whether Henry is going to answer or not. My body just feels... Heavy, you know? I don’t know how on earth he managed to carry me to his bed, I feel like I weigh about 200 pounds, if not more!

I curl up into a ball, as the bedsheets are still a bit cold. Even though my eyes are closed, I know Henry is right there in front of me, watching me, and I fall asleep peacefully.

*~*~*~*

Wh-what’s that? I think someone’s touching me... What the hell is happening?!

“WHAT THE FFFFFFFFF? HENRY?!?!” I yell in surprise after opening my eyes. “What the hell are you doing?!”

“No! Wait! It’s not wh--” He starts, but I interrupt him.

“I thought you were nice, Henry Lau!” I jump up and immediately head for the door. Not surprisingly, he doesn’t chase me as I run to my room, which is on the same floor. I hear him call my name a few times with that cute voice, but I can’t bring myself to respond.

I take my key out of my right pocket and get into my room, closing the door behind me. I sat down on my bed, resting my head in my hands and sobbing softly.
I thought he was nice... Super Junior always looks like really nice, caring guys but I was wrong. He’s just like the other guys... So erted and selfish!

I really can’t believe Henry actually did that to me... Being nice at first and then taking advantage of me when I was vulnerable... Dammit! I don’t understand how people can be so evil...

I don’t really know what to do now... I don’t feel tired anymore, not at all, I just feel heartbroken and depressed... Henry violated my trust, and it feels like all of Super Junior can’t be trusted anymore. I will never be able to listen to their music again without thinking of today...

I want to go home, still... Tomorrow I’ll start looking into flights and all that, but what to do right now? Maybe take a shower or... What do people do when they’re upset?

I remember my uncle always used to say that drinking is distracting... But I’ve never really gotten properly drunk before so I don’t really know. Maybe I should try? Why not, really. I mean, it’s kind of impossible to feel more depressed anyway.

So I decide to go down to the bar of the hotel. Even though it’s probably not very... much, I still think I could get drunk in there. I go down with the lift, following the signs until I reach the bar.

The bar actually looks better than what I expected! It’s not one of those dark, old man bars but one with blue and white neon lights and girls in short dresses. I feel kind of misplaced in my jeans and tank top, but meh.

I sit down at the bar and rest my feet on the neon light tube. I order a cocktail with extra fruit and umbrellas, and sip it slowly through a straw. When I look around the place I see lots of young people, in groups mostly, I’m the only person to actually sit by myself.

As I’m sipping my drink, I realise that I’m not feeling drunk nor happier than when I came in. I order another drink, cause my body is basically feeling so numb that I don’t care. It’s not from the drinks though, I just feel some kind of emptiness in my heart, where Super Junior used to be...

“Hey,” I turn around when I hear the stranger behind me.

“Oh, hello..” I’m not sure whether this guy is drunk or not, and whether I should ignore him or...

“Why is a cutie like you here all by yourself?” He says, and sits down on the stool next to mine.

“That’s so cheesy.” I reply, kind of coldly, maybe, but meh. I don’t know this guy anyway.

“Heh, I know, sorry. But seriously, why are you all alone?” He seems... interested. But then again, so did Henry.

Whatever really.

“Eh, had a fight with a friend. Trying to get drunk cause apparently that makes people less sad, but I guess my body’s holding up a bit too well against it.” I report.

“Aw, you poor girl..” He puts his arm around my shoulder, but I’m not sure whether he really feels sorry or that he just wants a score... But I don’t really care.

I shrug. “Oh well, really.”  

“No, don’t say that, I can tell you’re upset by it!” He says, being dead serious of course. .

“I guess you could say that...” I sigh.

“Let me make you feel better...” His face comes closer to mine whilst he puts his other hand on my neck. I close my eyes and feel his lips on mine as he kisses me softly but greedily, moving his hands through my curls.