That awkward moment when....

Hotel Friendships {HIATUS}

 

Of course Henry is teasing me, obviously I’m awake! I might have my eyes closed, and feel a little weak and stuff but... I’m awake! I can still hear Henry saying good night to me, and reply as well!

I can also hear him moving around in the room, putting himself to bed next to me. Would he try stuff with me..? Nah, probably not. He’s a bit too decent for that, I believe! He was probably right about wanting to get my stuff out of my room and therefore tapping my pockets...

I guess Super Junior’s image is more than just an image... It’s like a lifestyle! The boys really are as decent as they look. I guess they’d have to anyway, otherwise keeping their reputation up for 5 years would’ve been super difficult! How could I have ever thought bad things about them?!

I’m glad me and Henry made up as well... I mean, even though I met him this afternoon, he already had a special place in my heart before that! I’ve followed his career ever since I was 15, back in 2008 when he started... Plus, he’s Canadian... Who doesn’t love Canadians?

I wriggle around and turn to lay on my back. Henry has fallen asleep a little while ago I think, but I’m still awake? Oh wait, I hear him rolling around as well!

“Claire?” I hear him whisper.

“Mmmm?” I reply, sleepily anyway.

“I can’t sleeeeeep...” He complains. Sighing at his , I don’t open my eyes as I don’t want to be completely awake. Henry wriggles again, he even moves closer to me.

“Claire...” He whispers in my ear, a lot closer than I thought he was. His lips are brushing against my ear as he wraps his arms around my waist. I turn to him, with my eyes still closed, and push my body close to his.

His bare chest and arms feel so warm around me, a little too warm actually... I start sweating.

“A-are you okay, oppa~?” I softly say to his neck.

“Mmmm...” He moans, as he pulls me even closer. I kinda feel choked, and sweaty.. I hope he doesn’t notice.

“Oppa, I --” I try to say something, but he interrupts me.

“No, please... Don’t go, okay?” He brushes his lips against my ear again, making me shiver. “I want... I wanna hold you to me, okay? I wanna touch you...”

“W-what?!” I try to open my eyes, but for some reason I can’t! Henry gently pushes me to my back again and creeps over me, breathing loudly into my ear.

“H-Henry, I don’t think --”

He interrupts me again. “Don’t worry Claire...” He moves his lips from my ear to my neck, and then up again to my lips. Is he really going to... ?

I feel his mouth brushing against mine, and a slight feeling of panic arises in my stomach. I open my eyes and see....

The room is bright. The curtains are open, the sun is shining and... No Henry. I sit up and look round the room, the feeling of panic still in my stomach. Did that really happen? Did he...did he run away?

I hear something from the bathroom and realise it’s the sound of the tap running. I say Henry’s name softly, still slightly scared.

The tap stops, and he comes out, his toothbrush in his hand.
“Good morning Claire!” he says cheerfully. “You slept like a log last night, and when I woke up I let you sleep as you must have needed it after yesterday.”


Last night...? What...?

I groan as the memories come back to me, slightly fuzzy.
“Ugh, right...thanks I guess Henry” I manage weakly. I look at him, with his innocent cute face and the feeling of unease disappears. I mean, whether it happened or not.... Apparently he doesn’t remember!


A smile spreads across my face. “Henry...”

“Yes Claire?”

I point at his mouth and say simply “Toothpaste.”

He brings his hand upwards and touches his mouth, blushes and hurries back into the bathroom. I lie back on the bed with a sigh, feeling safe once again.

I wince then as I feel a pain in my head start to grow, and let out a long groan.
Going down to the bar to get drunk really hadn’t been my best idea... How can people do that willingly, and so often?

Luckily it doesn’t feel like too bad a hangover, but then what do I know? I just hope it doesn’t last too long.

Henry comes out of the bathroom again, a slightly embarrassed look on his face. His face is so cute... Luckily I didn’t see his face in my dreams, cause then my image of him would be completely tainted.

Was it a dream though? I look at him, his face doesn’t really look bothered, but then again... Maybe he just doesn’t remember?

“Henry?” I carefully start.

His eyes widen and a look of panic comes onto his face. Does he know what I’m going to ask...? So he does remember?! H-how could he...

“I thought I got it all off!” he says in a dismayed tone.

“What? No, that’s not what I was going to ask!” I say, and laugh briefly. “God, you’re so...you.”


He looks down at his feet, and I look at him carefully then continue with my real question.

“I was going to ask whether... D-d’you remember what happened last night..?” I say hesitantly.

“Um... That you got drunk, you mean? Oh, I’m sorry! I can get you an aspirin if you want?” He says, looking at me with a worried expression.
“No! Henry I mean... After we went to bed... Don’t you remember what happened?” I’m starting to think he really doesn’t know, fortunately.

He sits down on the bed, still with that worried expression. “Um... W-what happened then? Please, tell me! You’re making me confused...”

“It doesn’t matter then, Henry, it’s okay!” I try to escape the situation. “I’ll get dressed now, okay?”

“Claire! Please...” He pleads with me. “You can have breakfast in a minute, but please tell me? Am I not your favourite...?” Oh that’s mean.

“Oh, okay then!” I give in. “But it’s a little awkward... Okay then... I dreamed that, you know... We kissed on the bed and... I just wanted to make sure it really was a dream.” This really is so awkward....

His face exposes his total shock, and I just wish I hadn’t started about it... Sigh.

“I... I’m sorry Henry, I didn’t mean to be so awkward! I quickly add.

“No, it’s okay! I’m sure it was a dream, don’t worry.” He smiles at me again, making me feel very relieved. What would I have done if it wasn’t a dream..? Okay, I’m not even going to think of this!

“Thanks Henry..” I say.

“Now, get dressed and have breakfast, y fan girl!” Henry jokes.

“I’m not y!” I exclaim.

He chuckles. “So you do admit to being a fan girl?!”

“No!”