First day of school part 1

Two sisters and a yoda

Tzuyu POV

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring in my ear, stripping me away from my sleep. 

I slipped out of bed and began to strip off my clothes, getting ready after my shower. 

There was a uniform for the new school I was going to but I was gonna get it at the school.

I put on my regular set of clothes and grabbed my bag.

I walked down stairs and saw Momo eating Jokbal while drinking milk.

"Isn't Jokbal a food for lunch and dinner?" I asked.

"Only if you think so." said Momo Smiling with the delicious food in .

We headed out to the cars and got into the backseat.

When we were close to the school, Momo suddenly asked the driver to stop.

"Hey look, I'm really sorry but if my fans figure out that someone not in my blood is around me, they will kill you. I don't want you to have a bad start. I'll get out, you stay." said Momo

I nodded as Momo exited the car.

When I arrived at the school, I immediately headed to the main office.

On my way to the office, I heard whispers of people talking about me.

"Is she new, she doesn't look korean though."

"New transfer?"

"She's cute don't you think."

I just kept walking trying to keep calm.

I entered the office and went up to the secratary.

"Um, hello, I'm a new student and I was wondering if you had my uniform." I said

"Oh you must be the new transfer from Taiwan, I'll get your uniform and a map of the school, you already have your schedule right?" said the secratary.

"Yeah, thank you for the items." I said

I looked for my locker and found it with much searching.

By now clases have started and everyone was already in class.

Great now you're gonna be late for you're first class.

I put my things in my locker, taking out only my math binder, math being my first period class, and headed toword a bathroom to change into my new uniform.

I put my binder on the floor and I took off my shirt and pants

When I reached to get my Uniform, I heard a click.

I turned towards the noise. 

A girl came out of the stall, quickly noticing me.

Her eyes turned wide.

The girl stared at me for a good 10 seconds before running out of the bathroom.

That was weird.

I looked around to see if anything was out of place.

I turned towards the mirror and almost screamed in horror.

I was . Only wearing a bra and underwear.

Oh no. 

I was probably gonna get expelled for .

I quickly put on my uniform, got my binder and headed towards math.

When I reached the door, I stopped and took a breather.

Its alright Tzuyu, you can do this.

I knocked on the door and slowly opened the door.

"Oh, you're the new transfer right? I was wondering where you went." said the teacher.

"Sorry I was A little late cause of some problems." I said

"Introduce yourself to the class." said the teacher.

"Hi, I'm Chou Tzuyu. I'm 16 and I am from Taiwan." I said 

"Alright then you can go sit in that seat there." said the teacher, pointing towards the seat in the middle row.

I walked to my new seat with many people whispering.

When I sat down I immediatly set my binder down and got all my things organized.

When the lesson had ended and everyone began to leave, someone tapped my shoulder.

"Sorry." said a girls voice,

I turned around and saw the girl from the cafe.

"Oh it's you from the cafe." I said "Why are you sorry?"

"Cause I assumed you only knew Taiwanese and I spoke for you." said the girl.

"Oh it's ok." I said and I began to walk away.

The girl grabed my arm and said "Hey, don't you even want to know my name?" 

"Hmm, not really, but if you're my peer I guess it's ok." I said

The girl chuckled and said "My name is Mina Myoui but you can call me Mina."

"Ok Mina." I said 

While I walked away, the girl just continued staring at me while showing off her deathly beautiful smile.

Weird.

I headed to my locker and got all my things for the next period, which was Language.

Because of my encounter with Mina I was once again late.

I ran to science and opened the door without realizing class had already started.

"Miss Chou I believe?" said the teacher. I nodded

"Hmm, since you're new, i'll give you a break, but no more lates." 

I quickly headed to an empty seat and sat down.

I looked next to me and saw the girl from the bathroom/

I blushed after remembering what had happened, this girl was the first one to see her almost . Of course Tzuyu herself has seen many bodies since she goes to locker rooms all the time to shower after her workouts, but no one has seen her that exposed.

I tried covering my face. I could feel the girl next to me staring at me.

After a grueling 45 minutes in Language, I ran out to get to my class in time.

When I got to my locker I noticed a lot of letters on the lockers next to mine.

Where they love letters?

I see the owner of the two lockers coming and I swear I have never had the urge to cry so much in my life.

It was Cafe girl and Bathroom girl


It's 4 am where I am and I really wanted another chapter out before I had my rest.