First day

Two sisters and a yoda

"How did you do it?" 

"Do what?"

"Steal the hearts of the two richest and most beautiful girls in the whole country."

"I have no idea."

"OK, lets start off with how you met."

"It was about 6 months ago when I met them."

"Did you meet them together or separately?"

"Separately."

"Tell me about the day you meet one of them."

"Well she was first."


Tzuyu hopped off the plane like a bunny.

It was her first time in a new area and she was excited.

She was offered a scholarship at a prestigious School in Seoul, South Korea. 

After overcoming her parents relunctance in going to a new country, she packed for a year and flew to Korea as soon she got her parents permission.

As long as Tzuyu got a 4.0 GPA every Quarter, then she could stay. Her parents wanted her to become successful and they knew good brains and a good personality could do it.

Tzuyu was heading to a cafe with luggage and her favorite book in hand. 

She got on line, waiting to place her order. 

She checked to see if she had money and as soon as she finished it was her turn.

"What would you like ma'am?" said the barista.

Tzuyu didn't know what to say, she had gotten on line without picking.

Tzuyu froze not knowing what to say.

"Are you not gonna say anything? If not please go to the back of the line." the barista said annoyed

Suddenly a girl behind her walked up.

"She's not from here, she can't speak the lauguage, she would like a medium caramel frappuccino with no whip cream please."

Tzuyu stared at the girl in confusion.

I can't speak the lauguage? Of course I can!

The drink came out and the girl grabbed it and gave it to Tzuyu.

"I didn't know what you wanted so I got you my favorite drink, I hope you like it." the girl said in Taiwanese.

"Ah-" said Tzuyu said before the girl cut her off.

"No need to say thank you, I help cute girls in cafes all the time." said the girl while grinning

Tzuyu looked confused. 

Was she flirting with me?

"Look I have to go now,  said the girl winking and walking away.

Tzuyu just stared and walked away.

What just happened?

Tzuyu left the cafe and hopped into cab.

She gave the cab driver directions to her fathers friends house.

Her father decided it would be better then making her live alone.

Her fathers friend was a huge business man in Korea apparently and he had a one daughter who was going to the same school as me.

She arrived at there huge villa in about 10 minutes.

http://instylevillas.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Twilight-Colors_Luxury-Villa-in-Modi_ChaniaCrete_InStyle-Villas.jpg (what it looks like)

This is huge!

She rang the doorbell and a maid came to the door.

"How may I help you?"

"Um I'm Tzuyu, I'm supposed to be living here for a year." said Tzuyu.

"Oh, Mr. Hirai mentioned a daughter of his friend coming here, come in." said the maid.

Tzuyu walked in to a brightly lit house with white walls and marble floor.

The maid directed her to what seemed like Mr. Hirai office.

The maid knocked on the door and said "Sir, Mr. Chou's daughter has come is she allowed to enter?" 

"Come in." said Mr. Hirai.

Tzuyu walked in and saw a man sitting on a chair behind a desk.

"Hello, you must be Yi cheng's daughter, please sit down."

Tzuyu sat down and faced towards her fathers friend.

"So I'm guessing you're very tired from the flight so I won't keep you long, my daughter will help you get around the house when I call her, and tommorow she will show you around the school."

"Thank you Mr. Hirai for letting me stay in your home." said Tzuyu softly.

"No problem, also just call me Uncle since me and Yi Cheng are like brothers anyways." said Uncle

Uncle then called his daughter to come to his office.

In a couple of moments, a girl came into the room.

"Why did you call dad?" said the girl.

She then noticed me all of a sudden and smiled.

"Who is this?" the girl said.

"It's Yi Cheng's daughter Tzuyu, do you mind walking her around today and tommorow she'll be joining you at school." said uncle

"OK, i'll walk her around." said the girl.

Tzuyu and the girl then left the office.

"My name is Momo by the way." The girl said grinning

"Hi." Tzuyu said shyly.

"Aw, no need to be shy, since we're living together for a year we better get to know each other or else it'll be a year of awkwardness." said Momo.

"Okay." Tzuyu said a little bit more confidently.

"That's the confidence I like hottie." said Momo cheekily

"Is everyone in korea flirty?" Thought Tzuyu

Momo then proceeded to show Tzuyu around the house.

When they reached Tzuyu's room Momo left to do her own things.

Tzuyu walked into her Room and looked around.

Wow this is huge.

Tzuyu started unpacking her things and organizing things. 

By the time she was done, it was dinner time so she headed down.

When she arrived in the dining room, the food was set up and Momo and her parents were seated.

"Oh hi, I didn't get to greet myself earlier, I'm Momo's mom, you can call me auntie." said Momo's mom

"Oh, hello my name is Tzuyu." said Tzuyu.

Tzuyu sat down to Momo and began to eat.

"So how are you two girls getting along." said Momo's dad

"Pretty good." said Tzuyu shortly.

"Good, Tzuyu is hot though, the kids at school will eat her alive." said Momo.

Tzuyu almost choked on her food when Momo said she was hot.

"Momo, we do not call new members of the household hot." said Momo's mom

"It's true though, my friends will for sure be in for a surprise when you come tommorow, being you're foreign and you are new will for sure be fresh bait." said Momo

"Momo, do not call people bait." said Momo's dad.

"Fresh bait." Momo corrected.

Tzuyu didn't know if she should be worried or amused, maybe flattered it better.

She sure was blushing.


When dinner was over, Tzuyu headed to her room.

She took a shower and put on some clean pajamas. 

She started then to pack her bag for tommorow.

She got her supplies the week before in Taiwan.

As she flopped onto her bed after she finished, she recalled all of the daily events that occured.

First, she was marked  wrongfully as a foreigner who doesn't know Korean.

Then she was called Hot and fresh bait.

What a great first day.


What should the end game be? <3 Joy