The Water

Two sisters and a yoda

Present 

"So did you have any inkling of them liking you at any point in the beginning?"

"No, not yet. At that point I sort of cut off contact."

"Why?" 

"Well, then, I had a totally different perspective on life. Then I hated talking.

"Why did you feel like this?"

"Well, at the time I thought everyone in this world was good. The bad people misunderstood. I always thought of perspective before doing anything. In a war, think of the other side and there familles. That's my motto. The other side thinks differently, thats why I never blaimed my bullies, they must have issues too. But this way of thought cause me to be known as a freak at my other school, and I really didn't want one of the popular kids to bullied me in a school."

"Wow, you're really, sort of oddly understanding."

"Thanks, really all it took was observing, something people these days can't do well."

"Ok, so tell me what happened."

"Well I stopped talking to Mina after she got my phone number and Sana didn't really talk to me, being in her high status."

"So what changed this all?"

"When I joined the soccer team."

"A sport? I thought you were solely focused on studies?"

"You must think of me as a nerd. I am not a nerd. I don't care about school. School is something I can't come to terms with. Even though I get good grades to my parents request, I am far from thinking tests are fun. Tests are pieces of paper that controls our lives. Sounds silly if you think about it. Test don't measure your knowlage. To me, school is a something you have to go through. Why should we be getting through life? Living in the moment was the way I wanted to live, and it still is."

"Wow, you are really philosophical."

"Thanks anyways, I had wanted to join a sport to experience the thrill and see what was so good about sports teams and why the bond was so important."

"What does this have to do with the girls?"

"I'll tell you, so ......."


I walked into the school field and headed towards the school soccer tryouts. 

The field had a track around it with the seating around the whole field arena.

There were two tryouts going on at the time, soccer and cheerleading

I reached the middle field and saw a bunch of other girls.

One girl came up to me with a big grin.

"HI, I'm Nayeon, wow you're really pretty, you're from Taiwan right?"

"Yeah." I said quietly.

"I'm new too." said Nayeon.

"Oh where are you from?" 

"I'm from seoul, just a different school."

"Cool."

The coach came to the field and blew his whistle.

"LOOK HERE!!!! I am your coach Mr.Park. I want all of you to get onto the track and all of you must run a mile.

I looked around and saw a good 60 kids trying out. 

How are 60 kids gonna run a mile on one track?

We all reached the track to see another coach comming out to the track stopping us.

"Why are you guys on MY track?"

We stared in confusion.

Coach Park came over quickly realized what was happenning.

"I booked the track for after school, 3:30 to 4:00 to see how fast the kids run. You have to cancel."

"No I booked the track from 3:30 to 4:00 to see how fast the future track team would be." said the other coach.

We heard yelling behind us and both tryouts turned around. 

It was the cheerleading team running around the track, warming up.

Both the coaches went to the cheerleading coach at the three of them started yelling at each other.

While that was going on, the students trying out looked lost.

"What do we do now?" yelled a random kid.

We all ended up going to the field and sitting down on the grass, pissed.

I saw Momo coming over to me, leaving her friends with curious expressions.

"Hey, I didn't know you were into sports." said Momo.

"Yeah, I guess I am." I said.

"Hey look, I feel like we're not really talking and I want us to be closer. So from now on, we will be talking in school, got it." said Momo.

"Ok, I wasn't talking to you because I thought you didn't want me to ruin your popular reputaion, you being a leader of a group after all."

Momo looked at me shocked.

"How do you already know about the grouping?" 

"I know a guy." I said looking suspicious.

Momo laughed and quickly stood up.

"Look, I have to go back to my friends, but I just want you to know that you can be comfortable with me, I am the daughter of your dads best friends, that means we have to be at least good friends." said Momo.

"Ok." I said before she ran off to her group.

I looked around to see multiple people giving me looks, most out of curiosity, few dirty looks.

"You know Momo?" said Nayeon

I nodded.

"HOW!!!!!!!"

I looked at the other side of me and saw another girl.

"Oh this is my friend Dahyun." said Nayeon.

"How do you know one of the most popular kids in the school."

I looked at them and decided that they looked trustworthy.

"Look you can't tell anyone, but we actually live together."

Dahyun jumped up and started screeming.

I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her down.

"Are you kidding, you live with her?" 

I nodded once more.

I ended up with two girls freaking out that afternoon.


No one's POV

Sana and Mina both saw the encounter.

They both weren't happy.

They had been thinking about Tzuyu for weeks wondering why the ladder wouldn't ever try contacting them.

Sana on the Track team was staring at Momo and Tzuyu talking and laughing.

Mina saw this as well.

Sana thought out of the three girl, she was the only leader to know the amazing girl she met a couple weeks back.

Mina knew that they lived together, but didn't know they were close. She grew weirdly angry at the fact that she can't seem to grab the attention of the new student, but Momo could.

So when they had just about enough, they both, from diffrent directions, left there group and headed toward the third group leader.

Sana got there first and grabbed the other leader.

"What are you doing grabbing me?" said Momo.

Mina then came and got into the converstation.

"What are you doing going over to a new, unplaced kid.?" Sana said coming up with an excuse to metion Tzuyu.

Mina quickly caught on and said "Yeah, just stay in your own group." 

Sana stared at Mina wondering why she was helping her out. 

"Since when did you guys care who I talk to, I signed no contract telling me this." said Momo.

By then the whole field was quiet, the students had never seen the leaders interact. The groups always stood away from each other. It was like an unwritten rule.

"You know damn well that you should keep in line of your group." said Sana.

"Why do you even care? Who are you even talking about?" said Momo.

"Tzuyu, you went over to her and talked." said Mina.

Sana looked over at Mina wonder how she knew the girls name.

"Tzuyu, she some girl I know, you always talk to other girls and flirt with them."

"You flirted with her?" Both Mina and Sana said

Now Momo was confused.

What is wrong with them? They both have had converstions outside there groups.

By now the whole field we're listening in wondering whats with two of the leaders.

But there was someone missing from the field.

Tzuyu was getting water for the two friends who were still when the whole arguing was happening between the leaders.

She was walking back to the field, reading the lable on the water bottle.

From a natural spring my .

What she failed to notice was her walking straight into a lions den.

When she finally looked up she saw 3 girls surrounding her.

Momo behind her and Sana and Mina both staring straight into her eyes.

"What is going on?" Thought Tzuyu.

Lots was going one


Have any of you ever wondered who is interviewing Tzuyu? I am really curious as to who you think it is. Please tell me <3 ~Joy