First day of school part 2

Two sisters and a yoda

Tzuyu's POV

I kept my face down as the two girls came to open there lockers. 

When I got my gym uniform from my locker, I quickly closed my locker and tried to run away.

Before I could, the girl from the bathroom said without even looking at me "You could have went inside a stall to change." And she left.

I blush from embarrasment.

As I once again tried to walk away, Mina, my other "Locker buddy" stopped me.

"Hey, do you have gym, lets walk together!" said Mina

"Um, it's ok, i'd rather be alone." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, Ok thats ok." said Mina with that same grin of hers.

As soon as she stopped talking, I dashed to the gym not wanting to converse anymore. 

I wasn't used to people being so open, I was raised to be quiet and shy.

I head to the locker room to change. 

When I arrived, I noticed that there were mini stalls for every person to change.

Man this school is rich.

I quickly changed and headed to the gym.

Apon arrival, I figured out that this school had some thing called "The Mile run"

I was when you had to run a mile in 15 minutes or less, if you went over, you had to re-run it.

I was pretty fit so it only took me about 9 minutes to finish the run.

Since it was the first day of school, when the kids were finished, they were allowed to rest.

After gym was lunch and I was starting to freak out.

I didn't really make any friends so I sat alone.

I started to eat my food while reading one of my books.

When I started reading, some guy came to my desk at sat down.

I stared at him while he stared at me.

"Um what do you want?" I said

"Nothing." he simply stated.

"So why did you sit here?" I said

"Cause you're alone and you seem lonely." said the guy.

I knew what this was.

"My dad sent you didn't he?" I said.

The guy looked shocked.

"How did you know?" said the guy.

"Ever since I was young, I didn't have any friends, so my dad would send his workers children to befriend me." I said

Although, none of them really worked except for her best friend Elkie who still lived at our original hometown.

"You don't have to stay, if you don't want to." I said

"It's ok,I don't have any friends. I would be better to sit with you anyways." he said with a grin.

"Oh my name is Mark by the way."

"Hello Mark I'm Tzuyu." I said.

I continued reading my book while eating when yet another person came to my our lunch table.

It was the girl from the bathroom.

The whole lunchroom went quiet.

"I went back to the bathroom to apoligize, I found your tie but not you." The girl said while holding a black tie.

I grabbed it and bowed.

"Thank you, I didn't even notice." I said.

"Whatever." she said nonchalantly.

As she walked back to her table, the whole lunchroom bursted in conversation.

"YOU KNOW ONE OF THE LEADERS!" said Mark.

"Whoa, calm down. I don't really know her," I said "What do you mean leaders?" 

"Oh, I forgot that you're new. So in our school, there are 4 major groups. The biggest group are about 75% of the school population. They are kids like us, normal teenagers who just want to get through life. The other three, now they are the special ones, they are the popular and rich groups. The three groups have totally different personalites. The first group is led by Momo." said Mark.

Momo, is that why she has fans?

"The one led by Momo is the group of carefree, good looking, and funny teens. They can make anyone like them. The second group is Mina's group." said Mark.

Flirty girl from cafe is popular, I'm screwed.

"That group consists of the flirts. They players who can make anyone fall for them. They change there partners every week or so. Even though everyone knows there gonna be dumped, they can't help the charm. Mina has this challange for whoever gets the most dates and she usually wins." said Mark.

"Whats the last group?" I said.

"Thats the group of misfits, crazy and good looking. They are teens who blow off there steam a little too crazy. And the girl who just came up to you was there leader Sana. She and Mina are half-sisters." said Mark.

"If they're sisters, why aren't they in the same group?" I asked.

"Well there is a long going rumor of them hating each other since Mina apparently slept with Sana's girlfriend. But no one knows for sure if it's true." said Mark.

"What do misfits do, exactly?"

"Well, they sleep during class or skip it. They prank teachers, rarely students thought, bullying is not really common here. They date a lot like Mina's group but a lot less." said Mark 

"Ok." 

"The fact that Sana acknowledged you is pretty impressive for the first day. Although, her fans are probably gonna give you a hard time." said Mark

"It's ok, I really don't care. All I need is a 4.0 and I'm good." 

The bell rang for next period and me and Mark parted ways after exchanging phone numbers.

The rest of the day was grueling as it could ever be.

At the end of the day, I packed my bag and started to head out the door.

I told Momo that I was gonna walk home to familiarize myself with the streets.

I started walking when I heard my name being yelled.

I saw Mina running towards me with her friends behind her look on.

"Hey, do you need a ride home?" 

"No." I said while walking away.

"Well can I walk you home?" Mina said

"Um, I mean I usually like walking home alone, so..." I said

"I'm taking that as a ok." Mina said while smirking.

We walked along the sidewalk next to each other.

"So whats your favorite color?" said Mina

"What, oh um, blue I guess, you?" I said casually.

"Me? You're asking about me?" said Mina.

I looked at her weirdly.

"Am I not allowed to? Sorry?" 

"No, it's just... Nevermind." Mina said.

We continued walking silently to my new home.

"What's you're favorite food?" I said trying to dispell the awkward silence.

"Oh, um I love all foods but my favorite condiment is ketchup." Mina said. 

As soon as she said ketchup she slamed her hand on .

"What?" I asked

"I never told anyone that..." said Mina shyly

Hmm, I thought she was popular. Shouldn't everyone know what she likes?

Also, she was shy? I thought she was supposed to be a flirt.

"Tell me something no one knows about you." said Mina after quickly returning to her regualar tone.

"Um, I once stole from a pack of gum from the store and conicidently, there was a real, big robbery going on at the same time so when the alarms went off, I ran from the store really fast thinking the cops would put me in jail forever and I ended up running 6 miles away from the store. That night I didn't go home and I just ate the gum till some guy found me the next day on the road walking and offered me a ride. And to this day, I have never once chewed gum after that." 

Mina stared at me with her deep, brown, chocolate eyes.

She then erupted into a huge, loud laughter. 

"OH.......MY.........GOD THAT IS SO FUNNY." yelled Mina.

I started laughing from the foolishness that happened that day. 

When we calmed down, we arrived at my new home.

"Wait..." said Mina

"What?" I said

"Isn't this Momo's house? You live here?" 

"Yeah, it's a long story. You can't tell anyone that we live together." I said.

"Hmm, I won't." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

"If..." said Mina.

I groaned, what did she want?

"If you give me your number." said Mina

"I'm not really a person tohand out my number like that to people I don't know." I said.

"I thought we were kinda getting along back there." Mina said while frowning.

"Uhhh.....fine."

I gave her my number and she made a contact for me.

"I need to take a photo for the profile."

Mina quickly got a photo of me surprised at the request.

"Well then, I guess you should go in, I got what I wanted, I won't tell anyone." said Mina

"Ok, well then bye." I said while waving

She stood there waving while I entered.

I went to greet Uncle and Auntie and quickly headed toward my room

When I arrived, I put my bag down and got out my homework.

I got a notification from my phone and checked to see who it was.

I think it's cute how you still don't chew gum. Thanks for the good 10 minutes of walking <3

I text back:

I think it's funny how I'm the only person who knows you like ketchup. It's sorta a cute reply, nothing to be embarassed about :)

I put down my phone and put my face into my palms.

What have I done?


The next chapter will be more on Mina and Sana. <3 ~ Joy