First Base

Two sisters and a yoda

Mina walked to her house with the biggest grin

Yes! First day of school and I already got a number.

Mina walked down the street thinking about the converstaion she just had with the transfer.

She felt oddly happy talking to someone like her.

Mina smiled the whole way home.


Tzuyu POV

I woke up with the sun shinning in my face.

I got up and took a shower and quickly putting on my uniform.

I ran down stairs to see Mr. Hirai.

"Good morning." I said

"Good morning, oh, Momo went to school early for her cheerleading practice. So do you mind going by yourself?"

"It's fine, I'll walk, good way to start your day."

I grabbed a banana and ate it on the way to school.

I went through the school doors and quickly went to my locker.

"BOO!" I jumped and yelled at the top of my lungs.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I yelled while turning around, looking for the culprit.

I turned around to see a laughing Mina. 

"I hope you're happy." I mumbled 

"Yep." She said smiling.

Why is she always so happy?

I closed my locker and starting heading to class

Mina was still at her locker taking her things out when Sana arrived at her own locker.

"What are you so happy about?" said Sana 

Mina immediatly stopped smiling.

"None of you're buisness." said Mina almost growling at Sana

"What, James didn't give you a hug on the way out?" Sana said while scoffing.

"Whatever." Mina said while walking away

Sana got her blanket and headed for a direction that clearly meant she was not going to class.

I quickly ran to math and sat down.

As soon as I hit my chair, I hears the teacher say "Quiz on friday, be ready."

I was told of 4 quizes that day. 

It was a long day.


No one's POV

A girl was running down the hallway with a blanket around her head.

"Come back here! I know its you!!" Said a teacher.

The girl turned a sharp corner and entered a classroom she thought was empty.

She was wrong.

In there was a girl packing her bag who was now staring at a girl with a blanket on her head.

The out of breath girl heard the teachers loud voice approaching and quickly went into action.

She quickly grabbed the girl packing her bag and and brought her into a closet in the back of the classroom.

She put a hand on the girls mouth, making sure to make her quiet.

When the girl heard the teacher enter the room, she knew what she had to do.

She grabbed the other girl and started kissing her making out with her.

The girl thought that the packing up girl had the softest lip ever.

After about 5 seconds, the closet door opened to a teacher looking out of breath.

"AH-HA IT'S you?" said the teacher now confused.

"Sana, weren't you just in the science lab sleeping?"

"Nope, I was here, you know.... doing stuff."

"Oh well, um...don't...not on school property." said a blushing teacher now walking away.

Sana grinned at her victory and exited the closet.

Sana looked towards the other girl and saw that it was the girl she saw .

Sana started blushing remebering the day.

Sana was about to start saying something when the girl just left the closet to get her bag.

Sana was extremly confused.

Usually when she did this she would end up with a number from the other girl or a slap.

This time it was neither.

This girl went on with her packing like nothing had even happened.

Usually Sana never started converstation, but she was to curious this time.

"Are you , or angry?" 

The girl turned towards Sana.

"Neither." she said.

Sana had a shocked expression and quickly went closer to the calm girl now zipping her bag.

"Aren't you at least curious as to why I kissed you?" Sana asked

The girl stared at her with a bored expression and said

"I already know." said the girl now walking to the door, Sana quickly walking to the door as well.

"How do you know?" said Sana 

At this point there in the hallway.

"Well, you seemed to be running from the teacher implying that you were in trouble. Then you grabbed me and kissed me in the closet because it made it seem as if we were about to have , meaning that you were here and not the girl in the hallway." said the girl.

Sana looked at the girl with a mixture of confusion, admiration, and pure wonder.

How did she know?

"Are you a mind reader?" said Sana, being a bit more serious than she realized.

This got the other girls attention and the girl began to laugh.

Sana felt good seeing some emotion out of her, especially laughter.

"I can't read minds, but I can observe and conclude. And I concluded that you needed me to get out of trouble and you didn't really have an ill will towards me so I'm not mad." said the girl calmly.

"Wow, you're really understanding." Sana said

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, YOU NEVER COMLIMENT ANYONE." Thought Sana.

"Thanks." said the girl finally looking at her.

When they reached the exit of the school, before the girl could leave Sana asked,

"Whats you're name?"

Halfway through opening the door, the girl stopped and turned around.

"Tzuyu," she said calmly while leaving.

Tzuyu

"What a cute name." said Sana looking at where she was standing.

Sana walked all the way home with a bit more pep in her step.


Sorry for not updating I had 2 papers due this week and I've had no time to write. I will try to get another chapter out tommorow. Also sorry if it's short. Also tell me how you feel about a satzu kiss already. ~joy

P.S. I just realized that I used first for the first 4 chapters. Its not a theme, just a conicidence