Chapter Two

Complicated
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So, why were you at the crime scene?" Adamina roll her eyes and replied, "Getting information about the stocks that will arrive in six hours from now."

"What stocks are you talking about?" Adamina takes out a sachet of white powder and slams it at the table. She replied, "Heroine. This is the sample of the drug I found at the table near the back of the house."

"You're quite sly for a liar," the first male said. Adamina roll her eyes again and said, "I bet you're stupid, Mr. Sergeant Coups."

"How do you k- Your name tag." Sergeant Coups looks at his black name tag and scratches the back of his head. Adamina asked, "Can't you let me go?"

"Fine." Sergeant Coups uncuffs Adamina's wrist and the female agent sighs in relief. Adamina looks at Sergeant Coups and said, "Not only that. I have access to a lot of people. But why are you in charge of my case?"

"Because Head Detective Wonho wants both you, PENTAGON and SEVENTEEN to work together to solve this case," Changkyun said as he walks inside the interrogation room. Adamina groans and asked, "Why must I work with another team? I already have PENTAGON."

"This case has become severe. Don't you know?" Adamina sighs heavily and nods. Males walk in and sit on the chairs as Sergeant Coups presses the button. The interrogation room changes into a meeting room and Adamina said, "Cool techs you have here."

Head Detective Wonho walks in and said, "I finally get to see your agent, Changkyun."

"Well, all of them met her in an awkward situation," Changkyun replied. Wonho nods and Adamina said, "Just hurry up. I need to know the plan."

All of them sit properly and Wonho said, "This is a serious case. We need to stop it from gettinh worse. Lots of people are murdered and some did the unexpected. Does any of you have information?"

"Adamina, you have a lot of information. Am I right?" Adamina nods and replied, "I have a lot but only if I am in charge of the whole team."

"Well, if that's what you want..." Adamina smirks and looks at Sergeant Coups and the others. She looks at Changkyun and Wonho with a sly amil

Please log in to read the full chapter