Chapter Four

Complicated
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I'll read this at home," S. Coups replied. Jeonghan asked, "But how Adamina gets the limited edition weapons?"

"Agent A worked here since she was 10." SEVENTEEN looks at Lieutenant Xiumin as he walks to them with lots of drinks. They all stand and Xiumin put the drinks on the table. He said to them to sit before he takes a seat. The members drink the beverages and Xiumin said, "Agent A worked here for eight years and Head Officer Changkyun gave her the authority to possess these deadly weapons. Plus, her first job is a secret agent's sidekick."

"Why did she worked when she was in elementary school?" Jun asked. Lieutenant Xiumin replied, "She dropped out school to be honest."

"What?!" Xiumin continued, "Assassins killed her parents and siblings. She was in school and when she came back, she ran away from home after she saw the dead bodies lying outside her house. She managed to take a short, quick glance at the assassins and till now, she can't capture them. Head Officer Changkyun knew her when she was five. He was the one who take her under his wing when she fought with thugs who tried to kidnap and kill her."

"Is she good at fighting?" Hoshi asked. Lieutenant Xiumin nods and replied, "She got most of her traits from her mother. Her father was a politician and her mother was a secret agent. Her male siblings worked as soldiers and police officers while her elder sister worked as the opposition politician."

"So it is- No. It was not her sister's doing. She was found dead in her apartment a few days before her parents were killed." Dino sighs heavily and said, "This is harder than Add Maths."

"Who were the assassins?" Xiumin shakes his head and replied, "She didn't tell. She said she wants to settle them by herself."

Meanwhile, Adamina leaves the police department and sighs he

Please log in to read the full chapter