Chapter Three

Complicated
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning, Adamina, SEVENTEEN, PENTAGON, NCT and EXO are inside the meeting room at Gangnam Police Department. Adamina asked as she look through the files, "Is everyone here?"

"Team PENTAGON, 10 out of 10 are present!" Agent Hui said as he looks at Adamina with a smile. Adamina made a quick eye contact and nods. Sergeant Taeyong, leader of NCT, said, "Team NCT, 18 out of 18 present! In your service madam."

"I like that spirit," Adamina stated as she points her red pen at Taeyong. She looks at the report and- "Team EXO, 8 out of 9 present! Agent Zhang Yixing Lay is out for an emergency case at China."

"Okay," Adamina replied and looks at Sergeant Coups. Sergeant Coups gulps and said, "Team SVT, 13 members are ready in your service!"

"Great," Adamina replied monotonously. She closes her book and said, "Let's get this straight. Tomorrow the party will start at 7. The people in charge will arrive by latest 12 pm. We need a solid plan to get youselves inside the building. Security will be extremely tight. Sergeant Suho, do you perhaps have a connection with one of the groups that will be there around 12?"

"I do have a strong connection with our ally, G-Friend. I will contact them and inform that team NCT will be there to take charge of the systems. Team Momoland will be there as well to cover us up."

"Great. Team NCT, tomorrow you must arrive at 11. Bring your snacks and whatever you need and please, get them away from the system room and if they had to, you don

Please log in to read the full chapter