Chapter One

Complicated
Please log in to read the full chapter

Agent Adamina. She is a top secret. She is a lady with mad skills of guns, traps, basically everything about catching criminals and gaining information without a single track. Hacker? She is an expert of those as well. Now, she is inside a black Audi, waiting in front of a luxurious bungalow beaming with loud music and shining lights. Adamina takes her phone out and said, "I'm in front of the suspects' house."

"Great. Go in and get all the information needed," Head Officer Im Changkyun replied. Adamina ends the call and gets out from the car. She walks inside the bungalow and damn! Her ears nearly bleed because of the crazily loud noise booming on the walls. Adamina walks around and smell of alcohol, drugs and is everywhere. Oh ! That stinks. That is what Adamina thought in her brain. She walks to a table and uses her gloved hands to gather evidence on the drugs consumed by these mad animals. She looks around and- "Next stock will be in 8 hours."

Adamina turns around and chuckles before saying, "Great. Thanks, Seagull."

"Stop calling me that. I have a name," a male said. Adamina roll her eyes and replied, "Fine Jeon Jungkook."

"I never see you come to any of our parties." Adamina chuckles and replied, "I am always on the go."

"We know that. God of Destruction even asked where the hell did you go. Casanova's having a new babe at the back." Adamina raises an eyebrow and asked, "Really?"

"Obviously. They're probably making out." Adamina roll her eyes and two males walk inside the house. Adamina is suspicious about the two men. She stands and keeps the evidence inside her pocket before walking around, getting concrete evidence. Suddenly...

"Bang!" Screams could be heard and Adamina takes out her gun and sho

Please log in to read the full chapter