Interested

Strangers

        Jessica lead the way to her office, while Seunghyun was happily following her. Seunghyun was admiring from the back, 'She's a young successful woman, and has good taste in clothes' he thought to himself. "We're here, but the office is on the 3rd floor," Jessica said when they were in front of the building. They both walked into the building, Jessica pressed the elevator button. There was an awkward silence between the as they were waiting for the elevator to come. To break the silence Jessica asked, "So, Mr.Choi what do you do at Choi Estates and Foundation?" "Well from my name you should already have an idea," Seunghyun replied. Jessica raised her eyebrow and looked away, but as soon she did that she figured it out. 'Choi, Choi, really are you kidding me' she thought.

     Just as she was about to whip her head towards him the elevator arrived. Jessica was dumfounded at what she just discovered, "Jessica you pabo, it was so obvious,"she quietlywhispered to herself. They both walked into the elevator, Jessica was reaching for the number 3 button but some one else beat her to it, Seunghyun. Jessica looked at him, "Sorry, it seemed like you weren't going to," Seunghyun said making sure he didn't hurt her feeling or something. "No it's okay," Jessica responded.

    The elevator dinged and the doors were opening, slowly revealing her work place. Seunghyun stepped out right after Jessica did. The first thing that caught his eye was her, not Jessica that's standing next to him, but the giant picture of Jessica. She was the face of her brand after all, so she was all over the walls. He seemed surprised, but can't complain. "Welcome to Blanc and Eclare, Mr.Choi,"Jessica said proudly. Jessica lead the way to her personal office, right at the end of the hall.

     Jessica opened the door to her office, letting Seunghyun in first. 'She has good taste, simple and clean,' he thought to himself. Jessica walked towards her desk, puttinng her bag down on the couch. "I'll be right back," she said, Jessica walked through another door that was in her office, the bahroom. Seunghyun felt awkward at first, but decided to take a seat that was in front of her desk. The sound of the door handle shook him out of his thought, Jessca came out with a completely different blouse, and of course the one she had on was in her hands.

     Seunghyun was captivated at how beautiful she can look, "Mr.Choi, hello," Jessica said while waving her hand in front of him. "Ha, what?" He said, while still trying to get out of the trance he was in. "Nothing, it seemed like you were out f the zone right now," Jessica said and chuckled. Jessica reached her hand out with her blouse in it,"here, my shirt, you know, the one you spilled coffee all over," she said. " Oh, yeah, sorry again," Seunghyun said while rubbing the back of his neck. He took the soft blse into his hands and dedcided to put it in his brief case.

     "It's okay by the way, if it never happened, I wouldn't have worn this bluse, which totally is better with this outfit," Jessica said making sure he doesn't feel sorry. Jessica was expecting him to get up and leave, but he didn't, he just sat there in silence. Jessica didn't want to seem rude, now that she really knowd who he is, but she wanted to asked what he was till doing there. So she just sat at her desk, sitting across from him, "Uhm, so Mr.Choi tell me who you are?" Jessica asked, trying to break the silence, and because she was curious what his answer would be.

    "First, you can call me Seughyun, second I'm a father of two," he said, you can tell that Jessica wasn't expecting that answer. She was mostly surprised at the second part, 'he seems a little young to be a father,' she thought as she looked at his face, in awe. She didn't say anything, but she gestured for him to keep going. "Second, and by this tike I think you know this already, I am part of the Choi Estates and Foundation," he continued. "If you're curious, I'm only 28 years old," he said. Jessica was nodding in satisfication, "So Ms. Jung, mind if you tell me who you are?" Seunghyin asked, but with other intentions, he was interested.

     "You may call me Jessica, I'm the CEO and creative director of Blanc and Eclare, a fashion brand, just in case you were wondering, and I'm 27 years old," she said, basically sumarizing herself. "Well then Jessica, it was a pleasure meeting you," Seunghyun said as he got up from his seat. "It was a pleasure too Seunghyun." Jessica said as she offered her hand for a handhake, he happily accepted, 'wow her hands are so soft' he thought. They both walked toward the elevator, Jessica being polite offered to lead him out. "Well then Ms.Jung, till next time," Seunghyun said jst befor the elevator doors opened. Seunghyun walked inside but just befor the elevator doors closed he said, "I hope to be seeing you again, soon."

      The elevator doors closed and Jessica was lest standing there blinking, trying to process what he just said. At the same time Seunghyun was in the elevator, chuckling at what he just said but still satosfired at himelf. He was smiling all the way to his office, which is very rare. 'Did he just, what,' she thought,as she walked towards her office. Jessica sat down on the couch, still trying to figure the puzzle out, 'what did he mean by that?' she tought.