Coffe Run

Strangers

ISeunghyun's POV.

​      Seunghyun was on his way to another coffee shop that he has been going to for a few months now. The coffee shop he's been going to for his entire life reminded him of his late wife too much, so he decided tht it was time to change, in order to move on from the past. He was on his phone talking to his assistant, he was annoyed with how his schedule was full. He was annoyed but he became more annoyed at how long the line was in this coffee shop. He finally got to the front of the line, ordering his usual.

       Seunghyun stepped aside to wait for his drink. He mind was full of thoughts, especially hw he's going to handle two toddlers while balancing the workload of a new or upcoming CEO, especially to the biggest company in South Korea.

Jessica's POV.

​       Jessica was in line in her usual coffee shop, she was the patient type so she didn't mind the long line. She waits in the line almost everyday anyway. Jessica was behind a tall guy that seemed to have a big build, so she souldn't tell if she was near the register or not. Sine it was the summer she decided to drink a frappucino today. She was walking toward the pick up area to get her drink, until........

Author's POV

​       Seunghyun got his drink, finally, he was on his phone checking his emails as he was trying to walk out of the coffee shop. He was too focused on his phone that he bumped into somebody, accidently spilling his coffee all over this person. He didn't notice the incident, since he was too focused, until a loud dolphin screech rang through his ears.

        Jessica was still oblivious to what happened to her, until she felt the a cold pinch on top of her stomach. She looked down at her designer white blouse seeing it covered in slushy coffee. She did her infamous dolphin scream, gaining attention from the customers and staff of the coffee shop, but finally gained the attention of the person whose drink was all over her. "What the hell?" Seunghyn said, "You mister almost tramoled me while spilling your drink onto me too," Jessica said while trying to calm down.

        "I'm so sorry ma'am, I'll get your shirt dry cleaned then," Seunghyn said while feeling bad for her. But as he was waiting for her response he suddenly bacame infatuated to the lady in front of him. Jessica was still thinking of his offer, but when she looked up at him, she suddenly froze in awe of his stong beautiful features. "You know what, I'll take your offer," she stuttered. "Good, here's my number." Seunghyun said while handing off his business card.

      Jessica took the card inspecting it, she suddenly saw what company he worked for, Choi Estates and Foundation, 'he works for that company' she thought. "Well, Mr.Choi, here's my number," Jessica said while handing off her business card. 'It says CEO on her card, I wonder what kind of company she owns,' Seunghyun thought to himself.

     The entire 'trading business cards thing' happened when they both walked out of the coffee shop, the eyes of eveybody made it uncomfortable to handle the situation. Thankfully her office was near by.

Jessica's POV.

     Since my office was near by, I asked if Mr. Choi can come by so I can change first and hand off my ruined louse off to him. I took his offer anyway, and I want this blouse dry cleaned now. "Mr.Choi, my office is near by, do you mind coming with me?" I asked.

Seunghyun's POV.

      I was surprised by her question, "No, not for any other intention, you said that you would get this dry cleaned so I might as well hand off to you now, I mean at my office," Ms. Jung said, reassuring me about the sudden question. "Okay, I did offer you that," I said. We both walked off, but of course she was leading the way.