The Usual

Strangers

      It was the next day, Friday, that means no work tomorrow. Jessica was in the coffee shop, in line, this time she's just gonna order her usual. She finally got her coffee, but as she walked towards the exit she heard a familiar voice, "Seunghuyn," she said to herself, though she saw him she still walked out. Jessica might've walked out, but waited for him outside the coffee shop. When she saw Seunghyun walking outside of the coffee shop, she started acting casual as if she doesn't know he's there. "Oh, Ms.Jung, what a surprise to see you here," Seunghyun said when he noticed Jessica outside the coffee shop, Jessica looked up from her phone, "Oh hi, there Mr.Choi," Jessica said, "is this your regular coffee shop?" Seunghyun asked her, "why, yes it is, is it yours?" she replied, "it has become my usual place to get my morning coffee," Seunghyun answered. "Well I guess we'll be seeing each other more often then," Jessica said with a smile on her face, "good, something to always look forward to" Seunghyun said with a smirk on his face.

     Jessica smiled at his remark, "why don't you come with me, to my office? It's very near, promise," Seunghyun asked. "And why should I go with you?" Jessica said with a smirk, "uhm, because you need your blouse back, right?" he said, smirking. "Okay, that's a good reason, lead the way," Jessica said while gesturing him to lead. Seunghyun would usually take a car to work, but after the death of his wife, he just decided to walk. Jessica followed him to his office, there was just a comfortable silence between them. When they arrived at the building Jessica was amazed at how extravagant and tall it was, in big-bold gold plated letters it spelled out, 'Choi Head Quaters'. Seunghyun opened the door into the building with Jessica following, "good morning sir," was being heard from every single employee that he passed by, "wow, aren't you popular," Jessica said sarcastically.

     "Yup, I sure am," Seunghyun replied to her sarcastic comment, but as they were walking paseed the entrance Jessica wondered why Seunghyun passed by all the elevators, after a few more steps Seunghyun stood in front of the private elevator only important people can take, Jessica still wondered why he didn't take the other ones. When the elevator doors opened so did Jessica's mouth, the elevator had an elegant interior with way better lighting. "Wow, this is amazing" Jessica said, "sure is," Seunghyun emptily said, he was only allowed to take this elevator ever since he was a child. They both walked in, Seunghyun pressed the button that took him to his floor. The two just stayed silence until they reached their destination.

     "Well, Ms. Jung, welcome to my office," he said with wide open arms, Jessica was amazed at how big his office was; he had a big desk with an iMac sitting on top and several picture frames, a sitting area with couches, a coffee table, and completed with a flat screen tv. "Please make yourself at home," he said while he put his brief case down, Jessica just quietly sat on a chair that was infront of his desk. Seunghyun walked to his side of the desk and sat down, "just one moment, Ms. Jung," he said, Jessica noded as a reponse. Seungyun picked up the phone and pressed in the number to his assistant's office, "yah, Seungri, I need you to bring up the shirt that you got dry cleaned," he said, meanwhile Jessica was just looking around at his office.