Set Date

Strangers

    Suddenly the double doors of Seunghyun's office opened, a man came in panting while holding a hanger that held Jessica's white blouse. "Sorry for the intrusion Choi sajangnim, here is the blouse you asked for, it was properly dry cleaned," Seungri, Seunghyun's assistant, said. "Thank you Seungri, don't be rude, hand it to Ms.Jung," Seunghyun said while he gestured to Jessica; "Oh, neh, here you go Miss Jung," Seungri said as he handed Jessica her blouse back. Jessica saw Seungri blush and giggled, he bowed and hurriedly left the room without looking back, "what a funny fella," Jessica said to Seunghyun. "Yup, you culd say that, but a very hard wroking that young man is," he replied back, "I could see," Jessica responded.

     "I should get going now, I already got my blouse back," jessica said as she stood up from her position, "yes, I guess so, let me walk you out," Seunghyun said as he walked by her side. Seunghyun held the door open for Jessica, she looked at him and showed a sweet smile, it made his heart flutter. They both walked down the hallway and stood in front of the private elevator again, there was a comfortable silence, 'ding' ​the elevator arrived but to their surprise somene occupied it, Seunghun's dad. Seunghyun's eyes shot wide open when he saw his dad's stern face appear, he suddenly bowed and so did Jessica, his dad walked out. He cleared his throat and said,"hello Seunghyun, may I ask who this young lady is?" "good morning father, this is Ms.Jung, Jessica Jung," Seunghyun said as Jessica bowed in a 90 degree angle. Seunghyun's dad held hid ahnd out for a handshake, Jessica gladly took it with a smile on her face, what surprised Seunghun is that his dad also had a smile in his face. "It's very nice to meet you Mr.Choi," Jessica said to break the silence, "it's a pleasure to meet you too," Mr. Choi responded back.

    With that, Mr.Choi walked to his office leaving Seunghyun and Jessica, they both walked into the elevator and both let out an exhale. "Well I didn't expect that," Seunghyun said breaking the silence, "I can't believe I just met the legendary Mr.Choi," Jessica said, Seunghyun chuckled at her statement. They finally arrived at the lobby, Jessica walked out first with Seunghyun following, they both walked out of the building, Jessica turned and faced Seunghyun. "Well it was a pleasure to see your offica and meet your dad, and thank you for keeoing your promise," Jessica said, "it was no problem, by the way, may I ask for your number, your personal one," Seunghyun said, "well of course Mr.Choi, give me your phone," Jessica said. Seunghyun took his phone out from his pocket and unlcked it, he handed it to Jeesica, she quickly put her number in and returned it," there you go, just text me so I can save your number onto my phone," Jessica said.

    Jessica slowly trned around, "Jessica one last thing, are you busy tonight," Seunghyun said, "well I might have to check my schedule, but why do you ask?" Jessica said. "I have reservations for a restaraunt but it wouldn't be bad to have some company," Seunghyun responded, "okay Mr.Choi seems like my schedule is empty for tonight, you can pick me up by my office by 7, is that okay?" Jessica said, "that's perfect, so it's a date," he responded, "a date indeed," Jessica said. Jessica walked away leaving him with satisfication, before crossing the street she looked back and waved bye to him, he waved back. With that he was left alone in front of the building, he admired her as she walked back to her office. When he finally got back to his office he danced with excitement, "yes, I did it, I did it," he sang with a wide smile on his face.