Cut 1 • Month One

Desperate • A Cut Writing Contest • Closed For Month One
 
cut 1 / month one
Cut 1 • Month One
 

He didn't know what was going on with himself. Was it the want to keep on spilling out sweet words to her? Or the want to turn to the side and hold her in his arms?

"Wait, what? I can't be your fake girlfriend. You're crazy!" He felt her lightly pat his arm in a joking manner.

I am crazy. Crazy for you.

He couldn't feel any happiness nor could he feel any sadness at her words. It was just an emotion that he couldn't explain. Maybe he was disappointed in himself for letting his wants slip out of his mouth? Now he had to make an excuse, it always bothered him to have to think so hard because of his stupid heart.

There was a long pause before he found the words to say. "Fine, Fine. Let's just say that I'm pretending to have a girlfriend, just to scare her."

He noticed how her eyes saddened at his excuse as he nodded. Sometimes he wondered if she was tired of him saying things that always referred to his feelings for her, then covering it up? Was she done with his excuse's too? Just like he was done with his emotions.

In her heart, she felt awfully upset. He had just referred to them being together, but then broke it apart with an excuse. Why did he have to be so mind teasing? She couldn't get why he played around so much.

They played around with each other like toys, always changing roles in life with each other. Sometimes they were friends, at times siblings, also pretended to be lovers once, and days when they really didn't want to expect their feelings; they were strangers. Strangers who knew each other from top to bottom.

This game had lasted for over years. Although they never wondered or tried to quite it. It was like a drug to them. So addictive, but they knew what they were doing to each others hearts. Killing them not only from the inside, but also from the outside.

A game that everyone wanted more of, but tried staying away from. Knowing it might harm themselves. But not even caring about the two who were the biggest toys in this game. This game which no one could see the future of. And some who saw it, turned it into venom and gave it to the two to drink. It just couldn't be a heavenly future.

And this dangerous game, they didn't call it love. They called it hate. The hate for loving each other so hard.

A/N: Hi!! This is the first cut! It's boyxgirl, so please feel free to use it to make it your own characters. But please rememder that you can't edit my part in any way, no touching my part. And also remember to credit and cahnge the color of the part that I wrote!