Chapter 1 part. 5

Something About U

 

After that day things would change drastically between Jackson and Bambam, after the youngest man agreed to sign the document of inheritance, between them and with the help of Jaebum they established a schedule and specific days to have appointments and not intervene with their respective Work schedules, it was kind of annoying for both guys but it was better than nothing.

 

   They had been left to have a date every weekend that they were not very busy and each one would choose something to do, that way Jackson would know the likes of Bambam and Bambam would know the tastes of Jackson in a very short time.

 

   As part of the conditions for dating, Bambam asked Jackson to go together to talk to his grandfather, which Jackson asked a bit more time before going directly with him, was not clearly explained but said his family Was not on good terms at this time and it was better to wait a bit for things to calm down before going to his family's house.

 

   Bambam also asked him to attend anger management classes which Jackson also accepted only if they both attended together, Bambam wanted to refuse at first but in the end he ended up accepting because of that blow he gave Jackson.

 

Jackson also put a condition, he asked Bambam that his appointments were secret, because he was a well-known public figure and the paparazzi would harass them at all times. Bambam accepted without hesitation, he did not want to be seen as Jackson's partner, who surely already had a long list of lovers in the public light and outside.

 

At the end of the day, Jackson left with Jaebum in an extravagant silver foreign car leaving marks on the unpaved floor of the schoolyard, Bambam as he could explain the situation to his friend Jimin and well, she died and revived with the story that seemed totally drawn from a TV drama.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading, you should comment that makes me happy.

This is the end of the first chapter, now comes the good.

I do not know who name to put to be Jackson's cousin? :C

Do you have anyone in mind?