Chapter 1 part. 3

Something About U

Bambam POV---

   I woke up with the strange feeling that today would be a totally irregular day, my apartment was a little messy but that was the common thing after spending two days accompanying Grandfather Rui in the hospital and if that were not enough, leaving a group of people were gathered outside the building.

 

I calmly approached one of my neighbors who was very close to the group of people and asked what was happening, it was too early for so many people to be on the street.

 

"Little Bambam! Some men stole everything from a guy in the building next door about an hour ago, are you going to work? Be very careful and give me a call"

 

The kind lady said a little worried about my welfare, I thanked her politely and said goodbye to walk to the bus stop and go to work. I must admit, I was very scared that the next one might be me, but the probability that a thief will strike again near the place where he gave the first one is very low so my mind was calm and moved on to another subject.

 

Grandpa Rui had left without giving me his phone number, which made me very sad, although I insisted that he would tell me where he would stay or if he even had a home to return to but he did not answer me, I left him some money so that I slept in a sauna and stocked up for a few days and even offered him one of the rooms in my modest mini apartment but he refused and left in a taxi.

 

***

 

   My class group were very happy today, they all had a smile on their faces and were much happier to see me enter the door, I had no idea what Jimin had done in the days that covered me but the children looked at me like a hero. I asked them to lower their spirits a bit and take my place behind the desk to start giving the class, of course, as they are small children my work would be very simple, I just had to learn to read, count, write correctly and that would be A total achievement.

 

I liked the idea that the children were very diverse in their studies so that the groups that I touched I liked to get them to experience the real world a little, to have them learn next to nature and that I did, let them out A while to the countryside to enjoy the morning sun.

 

The children made drawings of the things they liked most about nature while I watched them and helped them with colors in some cases. The cool breeze of the morning made me feel very happy, it freed me of the worries and the children's smile filled me, it was as if my soul was fed by their happiness.

 

The thoughts I had were interrupted when one of the little ones pulled my shirt, he had some tears in his eyes and that was very rare, usually that kind of thing does not happen without me noticing them. The little boy gave me his drawing and was moved, it was him and his family, and they all had tears in their eyes very big and his house, the house that drawing was being collapsed by a machine.

 

I did not think twice and bent down to see what was going on with the family of my little pupil.

 

-Why did you draw this Choi? *I said pointing to his drawing* something bad happened at home? *He looked at me and his eyes filled with tears*

 

-Our ... *whining* house *whining* is being *whined* collapsed *whining* and will build a hotel.

 

Before I could say a few words of consolation, another child came up with a similar drawing, then another and another and apparently there were several of my students who had the same problem. I did not know that such a soulless person was able to build a hotel in a place where several families lived but that could not go on like this, no one had the right to take from several families the only thing that is truly theirs, their home.

 

Before they could continue to cry and make a mess, I promised them that I would look for a way in the city to help them and their families so they would be calmer so they could play again in peace.

 

***

 

"Mr. Bhuwakul to the teachers' room"

 

"Mr. Bhuwakul to the teachers' room"

 

"Mr. Bhuwakul to the teachers' room"

 

   I was able to listen clearly to the first one, but it was already the custom of the school secretary to call three times or say three times any advertisement, short or long, luckily the sports teacher had arrived to take the children back to play Course so I took my things and headed to the teachers room.

 

  When there were none of the teachers who usually are, the truth is that neither the director nor the secretary were, only two men on a desk waiting for me, apparently.

 

   The two were very attractive, that was very rare, attractive men never come to this town, unlike me and much less come to talk to me, that was already a sign that something very strange was waiting for me. I made a small bow and a bow before sitting down at the desk, one of them definitely had a dark aura all around his body, it was clear that he was angry.

 

   I felt something of fear to see it directly in the eyes so I fixed slightly on the other subject next to him, this one looked very calm, had a small smile and this was the first time I saw it but surely it was a lawyer or a Officer, something was telling me.

 

I bowed again and approached to give them my hand as a gesture of greeting but only the nice guy answered me, the other dark aura turned his head to one side and then ran his hand through his hair as if trying to contain his anger for something.

 

-Are you Mr. Bhuwakul? *Asked the one who had the aura of lawyer or police, he gave me a small smile and he seemed cute*

 

-Sorry? *Ask confused, did not know how they knew me*

 

-If you are Krunpiinook Bhuwaakuul or whatever it is pronounced that thing *Said annoyed the other, did not know what happened but I did not like it at all*

 

-My name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul *I said, looking angry too*  I'm a gentleman. *I ended up focusing on the coolest guy*

-Excuse my friend, Mr. Bhuwakul, he has not had a good day and is somewhat stressed. *He said calmly as he rummaged through his briefcase*

 

-I'm not stressed. I only came to this town in the middle of my work to see who this guy was. * The angry boy spoke as he placed his hands on the table with force, which I got out of my boxes *

 

-Who do you think you are? This is a school, a precinct of teachings and every object of it is valuable to me and our students. If you did not go through a school and are upset about it, find a way to get into one and learn some things. *I got up and was about to leave the room when the calm aura type spoke to me*

 

-I'm sorry, do not go. Forgive my friend, my name is Im Jaebum and I am a lawyer, we are here for something important. *I knew, my instinct did not fail*

 

-Lawyers? How did your friend become a lawyer Mr. Jaebum? He has nothing of education to study something of such high prestige. *I said in the most acidic tone I could*

 

-I'm not a lawyer, I'm a CEO. And he works for me! More respect, if I study and that is why I run one of the largest companies in this country. *That did not impress me at all, he could be a CEO and I the son of the king of Thailand*

 

-How can you ask me to respect you? Is not that cheeky? And who are supposed to make the CEO and his lawyer here? We do not get into people like you, well, like you *I said pointing to Mr. mighty CEO*

 

-I'm sorry, Mr. Bhuwakul, we came for something important. I would appreciate it if you listened to us first and then give us your opinion. *Jaebum lawyer said with a document in his hands*

 

-Okay, I'll just listen if we talk without him here. *I said pointing to the CEO of the world, he looked at me surprised* He does not like me, has a dark aura and looks ugly. *Jaebum looked at him as if asking him to calm down and he responded with a calmer countenance*

 

-I'll keep quiet while you explain. *The CEO said rude and crossed his arms in protest*

 

-Well, back to the subject. My boss and the owner of the company Wang C.A. He has left it as its maximum heir of the company and of all its property and real estate. *All that went through one of my ears and came out of the other like a joke*

 

-This must be a joke! Do not you have something better to do? There are people with more money than a simple teacher to cheat, you know that? *I said annoyed, I could not even believe what they said*

 

-If you do not believe me here is the legal document, everything is legally signed and sealed. If you want you can search the internet or call and a secretary of the ministry will be confirmed at any time *Jaebum said while passing the document *

 

I took the document in my hands and after analyzing it for a while it seemed totally legal, I began to read its contents and the first thing that my eyes noticed was the name of the grandfather Rui written in bold and beginning a paragraph where my name was also in dark letters . After reading several times it is that my mind fell on the conclusion that Grandfather Rui was the owner of the company and that he was rich and powerful, quite the opposite of what he looked like when he helped him in the cemetery.

 

"Heir?" My mind came back to conclude after a while that apparently Grandpa Rui had died after he left the hospital a day ago, my eyes watered and tears began to fall from the sadness, Im lawyer realized it and I passed a handkerchief out of his pocket.

 

-How he died? *It was the first thing I managed to pronounce* At least now he is with the woman he loves in a better place.

 

-Who? No one died *Said Mr. Im confused*

 

-Grandpa Rui is not dead?  *My soul felt a great relief*

 

-Stop pretending that you care about the old man and say once the hell you did that old man left you everything! Did you sleep with him? Did you give her your ity? How did you seduce him?

 

I think my most primitive and animal instinct was afloat after listening to the all-powerful CEO talking, I do not know what kind of animal spirit took over my body but something was true, it filled me with tremendous force and I struck him in his Face that lodged him from the chair and left him directly on the ground rubbing his cheek of pain.

 

No one in my life had offended me in such a way and I was sure that after that blow, he would not dare to do it again.

Hello, I hope you like it.

If you say something is cute, it makes me want to write.

Sorry for taking so long, I already have many chapters and I will publish all for you.