Chapter 1 part. 2

Something About U

Jackson POV---

 

As I passed the entrance of the company, all the employees were still and began to bow; I continued to inspect everything in my path with the chief of staff Tuan to my right, Secretary Park to the left and the rest of my team behind them. Being the president in charge of my grandfather's company was not an easy job but it was the only thing I knew to do since I joining this company at my twenty-three and now that I was twenty-six, I was already an expert in management and business management.

 

I was very proud of my work profile and my way of getting this company forward and nobody could deny that I had worked very hard for this, even defeat the rest of my relatives to occupy this place once my grandfather accepted his retirement after the death of my grandmother

 

As I continued to make my way to my office, I could hear the murmurs of my employees behind me, they hated me, that was very clear but I could not do anything, I won all that hatred for my dealings with them but that was also their fault For being incompetent.

 

I went into the office for some papers I needed for the meeting, and then I went out to the conference room. The rest of my team took one by one the rest of the chairs of our small table and the presentation began with the progress in the construction of a new hotel complex in Tahiti.

 

Our company had many branches; among them was the construction of hotels as well as shopping malls and we were even venturing into technology and chemistry.

 

A girl, who I assume should be new and not have much time working for this company, began her presentation talking about the delay in the construction of hotel complex and how it could take approximately more than expected due to the lack of some papers.

 

I did not think much and asked her who was to blame, the girl ducked her head and I assumed it was hers and asked her to leave our company before she sent him security, she began to cry.

 

The rest of my employees looked at me in surprise and before they could say anything, I asked Secretary Park to continue handling the complex.

 

******

 

   I was in my office reviewing some papers until Secretary Park came in, he started explaining what I had discovered about the company's stock drop and about the lack of production in one of our branches until my cell phone started ringing, Without thinking twice cut the call and let him continue with his explanation but now his phone was the one that began to ring.

 

I looked at him with disgust and he did not answer the call, before he could return to his explanation again, the phone on his desk outside my office began to ring as well and he, after asking permission went to answer.

 

-The president wants to talk to you, Jackson. *Jinyoung said, leaning his head out the door*

 

-I am the president and I do not need to talk to anyone *I said with a bad face and this one returned to his call*

 

-Okay sir, I'll keep that in mind *I listened as I said and then I saw him enter my office again*

-Jinyoung, do you know why you're my secretary? *I asked quite annoying*

 

-Because I'm good at my job? *He answered doubtfully as he sat down in a chair in front of my desk*

 

-That's true but they are persons with better profiles and graduates of better school but I chose you, you know why?

 

-I have no idea boss. I answered as I put a stack of papers on my desk. This needs to be signed and reviewed by you *He said and crossed his arms waiting for me to say something*

 

-You are here because my grandfather trusts you and before I have this post, you were his secretary and I know you're good but do not trust much.

 

-I know I'm still here because your grandfather put it as a condition for you to serve as chief president, but I also know I'm here because I'm your only friend, Jackson.

 

-That's why I need you to choose which side you want to be on when the war begins, mine or my grandfather's.

 

-I am a simple servant, just like my mother and father, so my side will always be the one of the Wang family *He answered as he stood and left my office*

 

I did not know what that old fool made for everyone in the company to have so much sympathy with him, even Mark and Jinyoung who grew up next to me had more trust in my grandfather and respect than they had me. That bothered me a lot and I needed them by my side so I always made them know, I needed them to be clear.

 

******

 

   More than four hours had passed and I was still in the company examining the papers that had pending, the enormous stack had become only a few papers that were missing for signing and checking. My mind was immersed in the gigantic stack of papers until the company attorney burst into my office unannounced, I scolded Secretary Park for letting him pass this way and he apologized before leaving and closing the door.

 

-Do not be so hard on Jinyoung, he's the only one in this company who does not hate you and well, Mark, they're the only ones *The lawyer said as he sat down and got comfortable without being asked*

 

-If I am not hard then this company would be a failure, what brings you here? I do not like it when you come *I said annoyed, it's true, I do not like it when it comes and he knew it*

 

-I'm also your friend Jackson, not just the lawyer of this company *he replied as he put his hands over his heart, sounding hurt*

 

-So? Did you come here today as the Im lawyer or as Im Jaebum my friend? *I said waiting for his answer*

 

-I'm sorry, Jackson. I'm here from your grandfather *what I feared most, that could only mean something bad*

-What does the old man want now? *I asked annoyed, when the old man sent the lawyer was because something bad was waiting for me*

 

-Your grandfather wanted to tell him, but since you did not answer his call, he sent something for you *Jaebum replied rather seriously as he took some papers from his briefcase and handed them to me*

 

-What is this? *I replied with the papers in my hand*

 

-You should read it, you'll find it interesting *Jaebum said as he settled back into the chair*

 

-I'll look at them later, you can go now *I said annoying*

 

-You have to read it now, if you do not, you may regret it, do not be an idiot and just look at Jackson *Jaebum said annoyed too*

 

-Okay, let me look at them.

 

I began to look at the document a little at how and then the letterhead, beginning with the name of my grandfather “I, Rui Er Wang. In full will and in full consciousness, I let know in my personal testament that I left as maximum heir of my material goods and other real estate not distributed to my children, as well as my actions to Kunpimook Bhuwakul"

 

WHAT? I destroyed the document in my hands and Jaebum looked at me with a stern face.

 

I could not believe what I was seeing, after years of dedicating myself to this company, my grandfather had changed his personal testament and he was practically giving it to someone else. He was not a relative, he was not even my mother, he was an unknown man and my grandfather took me out of the will as his maximum heir and left everything to a complete stranger.

 

   I started to destroy everything on my desk and scream in anger, I could not believe what was happening until Jaebum stopped me and asked me to read again my grandfather's will, I thought for a moment and picked up the I crumpled the document and read again, but every time I arrived at the description of the goods he left, I was much more annoyed and squeezed and threw him on the floor.

 

I spent about half an hour in the same procedure until I found myself more calm and I could continue reading "blah blah blah, I leave everything to Kunpimook Bhuwakul, blah blah blah blah, to my youngest son I left all of his actions, which add up to a 0.02% and my daughter I left the house where she resides at the moment. To the rest of my relatives and by this I mean my grandchildren, I leave them the possibility of becoming one of my heirs.” The old man was definitely crazy; I turned the page before the anger consumed me again and destroyed the document again.

 

I knew that I would not make it so easy and that I would give his company one but I did not expect him to compete with all my cousins to inherit the presidency. I just thought it would be a fair fight, just him and me but against all my cousins? This old man was already going crazy.

 

"If one of my grandchildren wishes to claim his right to be heir over my fortune, he must fulfill three conditions, the first of which will be to carry the surname Wang as well as one's blood in a proven way." That was not the big deal; at least the old man was regaining consciousness.

 

Everything was fine, until he reached the second condition of the old "The second of my conditions, is that my grandson should marry Kunpimook Bhuwakul to be able ..."

 

What the ?

 

DEFINITELY THAT OLD OF DEMON IS CRAZY!

 

HE HAS NO HEALING!

 

THIS HAS NO SENSE!

 

 

**********

Hello, I hope you like it.

If you say something is cute, it makes me want to write.