Chapter 1 part. 4

Something About U

Jackson POV---

 

   Carefully lift my body off the floor, my cheek ached as if it had been hit by a giant bear, and before doing anything else I pulled away as much as possible from the table and from that schoolmaster with boxer hook.

 

My mind was totally focused on him at that moment, his face full of anger and rage, as if he was really offended by the words that came out of my mouth a few minutes ago. Had I really been wrong and accused him of seducing a gentleman who might be his great-grandfather? Anger consumed me like never before to see him act as if he really cared about the old man and it was almost impossible to control me and not say everything I said.

 

I know I have anger management problems, I tried to control them before but it did not work and this was the first time someone hit me that way, that way I was speechless and made me feel scared for a few minutes.

 

Jaebum quickly got between us when he saw the master trying to approach me again and he just backed away to find something in a small case behind him from which he pulled out a first aid kit. My eyes were gradually following each of his movements waiting for what would follow then the teacher came up again with a small cotton in his hand with a little cream and put it on my cheek, felt cool to the touch.

 

I was blushing, I could feel my face warm again and this time it was not anger, it was the embarrassment I felt for the whole situation, before something more uncomfortable happened I removed the cotton from his hand and sat back in my place. Master Kunpi stopped for a few seconds and then slowly walked back to his seat and sat down opposite me trying to clear the papers.

 

-I'm sorry, I did not mean to hit you that way, but your comments were out of place and you do not know me well enough to say those things about me. *The professor spoke after finishing arranging the papers and looking directly into my eyes*

 

-I ... I'm sorry too. I should not have said those things about you. *I said and I offered my hand in peace and he just smiled and took it*

 

-I only expect you to behave and do not provoke me like that again. *Said the little master Kunpi full of courage, you could tell*

 

-Now, may I ask how you know my grandfather? *I said interested* How did you impress him so much that he left everything that belongs to him?

 

-While I waited to go home at the village stop, I found it in the back cemetery crying, that scared me *Said the master Kunpi full of emotion, as if he really felt every word* When I come to see him, was screaming in pain with his hand over his heart and my first instinct was to find a way to take him to a hospital.

 

-Then what happened? How did my grandfather end up giving you everything? *I said more interested*

 

-In the hospital they said that because he was attended in time he was saved from the heart attack and when he woke up, they left him for two days under intensive care and accompany him *The teacher then looked in his hands and continued* When he was discharged, pay for Everything and I gave him some money and asked him if he had a home or a place to return and he did not respond, he just said that I looked like his deceased wife and he left in a taxi.

 

-That was it? Are you sure you're counting everything and you're not getting anything? *I said with a slightly high tone, Kunpimook looked at me somewhat offended and I apologize* It's not that I'm saying that your story is a lie, it's just that I do not think something so simple moved the old man's heart enough to leave you all.

 

-That does not matter anymore.*Jaebum said, who had been silent for a long time* It is better to move to the main point of this.

 

-Is there anything else besides that Grandpa Rui left me everything? Do not I just have to sign this and be rich? *The teacher replied somewhat confused*

 

-You're not so lucky; the main point of this meeting is not that. You should finish reading the papers in your hands.

 

   He looked at me and then began to examine the papers, I just entertained myself by constantly examining his expressions while reading to himself the things that the document said, when he finally turned the page and reached the crucial part, his expression changed completely, now His expression was one of concern, he released the document and then began to cry on the desk, that surprised me enough, carefully placed my hand on his head to calm it but he rose suddenly and now looked annoyed.

 

-And I thought that my luck had changed, that after so much work life had rewarded me and was giving me an opportunity to help more people but I knew that everything could not be perfect. People were not wrong when they say that to gain something you must lose something too.

 

-What do you mean? Losing what? *I was totally confused by his words*

 

-To be the heir, I must marry someone as despicable as you! How can life punish me that way? There must be a way to change this or not Im lawyer? Do you know anything? * Professor Kunpi said as his tears fell and looked at Jaebum *

 

-I think you misunderstood, not necessarily mind you have to... auch *Hit Jaebum before he could continue with what he was going to say *

 

-If there is a form, cry to my grandfather and surely he takes out of his will and each one comes back to his life. You stay in this town and I go back to the city to work, is not that fantastic?

 

-Mr. Rui forbade the change of his will, even if he wanted it, there is no turning back, it can not be changed in any way. * Jaebum said *

 

-So I have to marry him? Without even a date? Well, obviously it would be a failure but at least to know us and not say that it was all for money. *Said Professor Kunpi looking at Jaebum*

 

-Mr. Rui talked about it, you have seven months to go out and then get married. Is that enough time?

-I would prefer it to be a year but I have no other option, where should I sign? *Said the teacher as he took a pen from his bag and Jaebum indicated, before I could continue I stopped *

 

-Are you sure you want to sign? Are you willing to go out with me and then get married? Are you that ambitious? Are you going to put up with me for the rest of your life just to get the money? I did not think that after all you were so low; I was even beginning to respect you. * I said annoyingly and moved away from the table to prevent it from hitting me again *

 

-Are you calling me ambitious? I'm doing this to help and you insult me? I did not think you were totally brazen.

 

-For helping me? How can someone like you do that? I do not need anything from you * I said annoyed and crossed my arms *

 

-Do not? Do you think I'm a fool? When you hit the lawyer Im a few minutes ago I understood everything that is happening. You need me and that's why you're here.

 

-And what did you understand?*Ask interested in what he was talking about, did not understand what was happening*

 

-That I do not have to marry you, here says that I can marry anyone with the surname Wang and his blood and if my instinct does not fail me, you came to make sure it was with you. That means there must be other Wang that I can marry, maybe a good brother or a cousin? Since you are totally the bad guy.

 

Now I was totally trapped, the silly professor had discovered my secret and I had no other than accept the truth and confess everything, it was better to do that than let it fill with crazy theories.

 

-It's true, I have three cousins ​​and you can marry any of them to inherit everything that my grandfather left you but I came here because you'd better do it with me, two of them are already married and they triple in age.

 

-And the other? You said you had three cousins.

 

-He's my age, but if you marry him…

 

-What would happen?

 

-It's not something to worry about. Marry and inherit everything you want, it does not have to be with me. *I got up and was about to retire but Professor Kunpi stopped me*

 

-You have seven months to do it!" *He released me and then signed the papers*

 

-What are you talking about? *I asked confused*

 

-If things do not work out in seven months, I'll give up everything your grandfather left me and we will not bother each other. Can you live with that?  *Professor Kunpi said*

 

-That can be done? *I asked looking at Jaebum and he said yes with his head*