You're not him

If I Was A Fool |Vkook|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was on his bed, holding his phone and moving his fingers to type several letters. He chatted with Jungkyu. It was crazy, they were so close, and they’ve only known each other for 2 months. Taehyung was happy he found himself a great friend, he definitely didn’t want to lose him.

TH: I love how you’re not afraid of being yourself.

JK: Haha, you 2

TH: You kind of remind me of someone I used to know.

JK:Really?

TH:Yeah, we were also internet friends and we met but suddenly he just disappeared. He won’t answer his phone and now. Ugh sorry I brought this up XD why am I bringing up old memories sorry XD

JK:It’s okay, sometimes we all need to talk out.

TH: I miss him to be honest

JK: I’m sure he’s missing you, but he had his reasons right?
 

TH: Not a word since the day he left.

JK: Taetae?

TH: Yeah?

JK: Do you admire someone? Like right now?

TH: No. Not at the moment. I’m really tired of giving in all the time. So I gave up looking around and fantasy stuff that’ll never happen.

JK: Oh I see.

TH: What about you?

JK: I do, he’s very cute.

TH: Someone close?

JK:Yeah, but I know him but he doesn’t have a clue I’m the one staring from afar in the corners. Lol

TH: Woah XD

JK: I’m not that creepy as I may sound! XD I swear XD

TH: Yeah right XD Gotta go, school’s calling.

JK: Ttyl

Taehyung grabbed his bag and walked to the busstation. He forgot his watch and without even checking where the bus was going, he jumped in. It was the bus that would take the long way to school, he’d be late for sure.

When he got off the bus, he could see the shiny golden clock on the great building’s wall. He was 15 minutes late. His legs took off like rockets, faster than light, he was on the second plan. “Excuse me!” He ran past through all the students who were getting in a classroom. Then he bumped into someone. “Sorry!” He apologised.

The poor boy who had fell didn’t say a word, he just stared at Taehyung, as if he had met an angel. And that was Taehyung thought, the little boy who had dark brown hair as his eyes reminded him of someone, but let that thought go and just took the moment to admire his gorgeous looks.  

The boy looked away and took his bag to ran to the opposite direction. Taehyung chuckled, and slowly followed. Cooly, he walked into the classroom and sat down on a free seat.

Beside the cute boy he just met in the corridor. He did recognise him, but the boy didn’t even give him a glance. He was very quiet during the whole lesson, but at the time, he was drawing. Taehyung dropped his jaw as he saw the art of his. He was beyond amazing, now he saw the process. It looked like the same art style like Jungkyu had.

Taehyung smiled and gave a thumbs up when he finally got 3 seconds of eye contact with the mysterious boy.

“Thank you! Have a great day.” the teacher said before he was leaving class. Both Jungkyu and Taehyung were the last people who walked out. Without any words, they walked together to the cafeteria, and even ate together.

When the day was over, they even walked to the busstation. Taehyung thought to himself he was following him, but couldn’t say anything. They got on the same bus too, thankfully Taehyung managed to sit on the back of the bus and the boy in the front. He fished for his phone and chatted with Jungkyu.

TH: Oh my god, there is this cute boy who’s in my class and I think he’s secretly wants to be friends with me but don’t know how OR… Creepy stalker :O

JK: What XD

TH: He had been following me all day. And! We bumped into each other today.

JK: Attached.

TH: Very…

JK: What is he doing now?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter