Wishing on a star

If I Was A Fool |Vkook|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dark brown hair was falling from the young boy’s shoulders. He could see in the mirror the skin product he bought finally gave effect; his skin was glowing. Everything he needed to start over was checked on the list. When his hair was done, he politely thanked the hairdresser and got out of the hair salon. In just a few hours, Jungkook would move to Seoul with his family.

Along with that, he would start school in 4 days, on a Tuesday. Jungkook was of course nervous, not just because new people, because he knew someone going to the same school as he was going to. He prayed that he wouldn’t find him.

It was night and it was time to leave Busan for good. There was no going back. The pitch dark didn’t make him sleepy at all, his widened eyes looked on the sky whom was full of stars. He didn’t realise he had been looking for so long until the car got into a tunnel, and after a few minutes after the tunnel, they made it to their new house.

Their boxes were already in and the sofa was on place, one bed was set, kitchen had water and a working fridge. It had been a long night, Mr and Mrs Jeon parked the car and got their suitcases to get in, not to look around to much, they found their way to their new bedroom and fell on their new fresh bed.

But Jungkook took a look around. He got upstairs and found his room, which was stuffed with lots of boxes, then he found another room, which was pretty empty; but small. “A guest room maybe?” Jungkook guessed to himself.

He looked into the bedroom again, it was very small but not as small as the other he found empty. He shrugged his shoulder and slept on the couch. His eyes were closed but he couldn’t manage to sleep. He sighed and checked their balcony.

“Little falling star, not too far, may I wish something?” He whispered. “First of all, thank for the possibility to moving to Seoul, I am very grateful. Please… I know its sounds rude but… Make sure Taehyung’s happy, and he won’t see me.”

The falling star was still shining, Jungkook smiled and bowed then got in, to sleep. Mean while, Taehyung could also see the falling star from his window. He prayed and wished.

“All I want is a second chance. I want to explain to him so please… May I see Jeon Jungkook again?”

 

It was 10 in the morning, as usual, Taehyung was half asleep on the school bench. “Yo Taehyung!” his friend Hoseok pushed his shoulder to wake him up.

“What?” Taehyung answered annoyed, trying to growl within it too.

“The new student is here.”

“Who? What new student?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter