A new side

If I Was A Fool |Vkook|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Jungkook, Seoul was nothing like his hometown Busan. He was amazed and his jaw was dropped all the time as Taehyung was dragging him around. “Kookie! What is it you wanna see? It’s like you’ve seen something so amazing you can’t unlock your look.”

“No it’s nothing, I mean… It’s everything.”

“You’re making total sense Jungkook.” He stopped and looked at him. “Wasn’t there something you wanted to see?”

“Yeah!” He shone up like a star. “The famous bookstore! I have no clue where it is but all I know it’s big and has my books I’m looking for.”

“Oh, you’re a bookworm?”

“Never said that.” Jungkook started blushing. “Just a little, I enjoy reading.”

“Then there’s nothing to be ashamed of. If you like reading, then you like it, nothing more complicated than that.” Taehyung smiled. “I think I know what bookstore you’re looking for. Follow me!” he ran off, teasing Jungkook while sticking his tongue out. “Wait up!” he ran after.

Jungkook managed to catch up, but Taehyung didn’t - he couldn’t find the bookstore. “Well guess it’s not that famous as it is Hogwarts, impossible to find! Even though I’ve been there a few times...”  

“Taehyung… I think it’s right there.” Jungkook pointed at a store, which was dark and looked closed. “But it’s saturday…” Jungkook pouted and sighed.

“It isn’t closed, it’s supposed to be this dark, yes I know - weird.” Taehyung shameless walked in the bookstore.

Once again, Jungkook was blown away. He lost words and couldn’t manage to make any sound.

“So here it is!” Taehyung said cheerfully. “Is there any book in particular you’re looking for?”

“Give me a moment please…”

“I will… I will.” Taehyung nodded.

“No, that’s the name of the book.”

“Oh… Well… Let’s go and find it!”

As Taehyung was trying to help his friend, Jungkook ran off on his own searching.

“Oh my god Jungkook, they even have the Yuri On Ice anime here! Wow, I never knew a bookstore would have anime.” Taehyung the fanboy, screaming in the corner of anime. “Jungkook?” He asked for himself confused. “Kookie?!”

“This is amazing…” Jungkook were on the edge of fainting, he just found the whole series of the book he was following. “Is this heaven?”

“Jeon Jungkook!” Taehyung screamed when he spotted him. “Don’t you dare-”

“I dare to buy them all and you can’t stop me!” he screamed like a hissing cat protecting its kittens.

Taehyung sighed, looked at Jungkook and joined him in his corner. “Your money.” he said cooly. “You do what you want but I’m telling you! Don’t you dare run on your own again!”

“Your command. But hey... have you read The Walking Dead?”

“No, only watched the show.”

“Oh my gosh… I can’t even watch the show!”

“I’m a slow reader with short memory, never managed to read the whole series.”

“The book is so not like show! They’ve changed everything!”

“Do you watch anime?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter