Moving

If I Was A Fool |Vkook|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyung arrived just in time for his last class, and after that, he was going to pick up Jungkook at the train station. The smile of his was impossible to hide, his constant giggling of excitement was always there, and his friends could see something was obviously going on, his smile and the odd excitement.

 

“Hey Taehyung, is something up?” Taehyung’s friend Jimin sat beside him. “You seem really happy today, like more than the usual. What’s going on?”

“Nothing really…” He shook it off like it was nothing. “Or… Just a friend of mine is getting here.” He smiled widely as he couldn't hide it anymore.

“Jungkookie? Is he finally getting here?”

“Yes he is! He’s coming today!”

“Wow, I’m so happy for you Taetae.” he hugged him. “But hold your horses ok?”

“What?”

“You like him a lot don’t you?” he raised one eyebrow. “I mean, every time you text him, you always smile.”

“So…? What does that mean?”

“Nevermind. Do what you want, as long as you don’t call him your boyfriend.”

“Pfft, as if I would do that.”

“Sounds like you so.”

“Well… I’m just counting the minutes till we quit.”

“Oh my god…” Jimin laughed. “Whatever you say.” he leaned back in his chair.

While Taehyung was in school, Jungkook had packed and was ready to take the train to Seoul, leaving home for new adventures. It was exciting for him, but also scary. In just a few hours, he’ll see his friend, he’ll see him and will be able to talk to him, touch him and see his beautiful eyes.

After few hours later on the train, when Jungkook just had fell asleep, he was at Seoul’s train station. He checked his watch, he was finally there. As soon as he got off he texted Taehyung. Within a few seconds, he answered he was also there. Jungkook smiled and looked around, took his case and began to walk around.

JK:Where are you?

TH:I’m here, you’re on rail 12 right?

JK:Was, now I’m close to…  Namdaemun Market.

TH:What? Still can’t see you.

JK:Look up idiot.

Confused Taehyung looked up from his phone, then he saw someone familiar. His eyes met Jungkook’s dark brown ones. It was as if time froze for a second and by reflex, Taehyung ran to him and hugged him.

“Hey there…” Jungkook hugged him back. “Nice to see you.”

“You’re finally here…” Taehyung mumbled in his jacket, which made the other male smile. “Yup. Now I’m here.” He hugged tighter.

“Well…” Taehyung let go. “Welcome to the capital!”

“Haha, thanks.”

“Let’s go home now. May I?” he offered helping carrying Jungkook’s bags. “I can take my own bags, I’m fine.” he gently thanked no.

“Okay… But oh! You have a free hand.”

“All yours.”

All the way home to Taehyung’s home, they held hands, it was not even awkward - two hands that were made for each other and fitting like puzzle pieces.

 

When they fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter