Scar

Destiny 운명
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

 

‘I heard Jusang-Jeonha are coming here last night?’ The Chief guard ask Seungri.

Seungri nod his head, and the chief guard frown deeply. ‘And how Wang-seja Jeonha’s mood?’

‘Happy.' Seungri reply shortly and earn a hard stare from the chief guard before he break off the stare to give order to other servant to show Seungri his place.

‘I’m Kim Hyung-Joong. The Chief Guard here. I have one thing to say to you. I heard that you are rebellious. If you try to pull that kind of stunt here, I’ll make sure to drug you and lock you in the dungeon forever. Do you understand?’

‘Yes.’ Seungri answer.

‘You should be grateful that Wang-seja Jeonha take you. From now give all your loyalty to Wang-seja Jeonha, who one day will be the king of this country.’

‘Yes,’ Seungri try very hard to follow with the rules. Now, he can think clearly, not like the first day when he arrive here because his body still on drugs. He take a brief moment to evaluate his situation.

He should be grateful. At least they don’t lock him in the prison. Except the fact that he still had a cuff chain around his neck. Except the fact that he is a slave in the enemy country, very far away from his country.

Kim Hyung-Joong had show Seungri everything in the crown prince's quarter and finally they stop at the bath area. The chief guard instruct two slaves to come and without further instruction, they have strip Seungri’s cloth away. He just stand there silently as he finally able to accept his situation.

‘You got ten minutes.’ The chief guard say as he open the cuff chain in Seungri’s nec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter