The dark and evil intent

Destiny 운명
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

The rare moment of lovey dovey scene between uncle and nephew end when the king and the member of the council left the hall. Seunghyun already rising up from his position and remain at his spot while watching the other leave the hall.

Finally, they were alone.

Seungri get up from his knees without thinking. Then he remembered that he suppose to wait order from the prince. But it was too late, he was already on his feet.

‘Why do you lie to your uncle?’ Seungri said.

They were separated by four feet carpet that lay between them. He didn’t mean the way it sound. Seunghyun shot him with his laser eyes.

‘Have I offended your high minded principle again? If so, I advise you to tell me.'

'Didn’t I tell you not to wander around?’

Seungri still having a hard time to believe what the prince has done to him. ‘I don’t understand why you help me.'

‘I think I had heard enough about my character for one night or did I need to go another round with you?’

‘No, I...don’t mean..to sound rude.’ What he suppose to mean? What he was suppose to say? He know what he suppose to do. He need to show his gratitude.

But that was not his true feeling. He was so close to escape. Until he meet that bastard er Kim Jong Kook, who would not be his enemy if not for the prince. He suppose to say 'thank you', but for what? For being dragged back and to be chained inside this palace. Again.

What make it more irony is the prince has saved his life this time. He had listen to the fierce verbal match between the king and his nephew. Seungri feel exhausted just listening to it.

I can’t protect you like this.

His mind recall the prince’s word. He never imagine that the prince would willing to step into the ring for him. And fight for him.

‘I meant...that I ...’

‘No need to say thank you. Our debt is clear. Don’t expect that I will do the same in the future.’ Seunghyun cut Seungri’s words.

Seunghyun frown when he look at Seungri’s face. ‘I really meant it when I said I don’t like to feel debt to you.’ Then he continue. ‘You had less reason to help me than what I did to help you.’

‘Its' true.’

‘You really don’t know how to use your brain, don’t you?’ Seunghyun said. ‘You’re not that smart. A smart man will have sense of responsibility and guilt.’

‘I don’t realise that you has a sense of guilt,’ Seungri said bluntly.

Seunghyun press his lips while look at Seungri with wicked smile. Then he begin to take a step to the throne, widening their distance. His fingers touch the armrest of the throne, then he sit on the throne on relax posture.

‘Well, you should be happy. I’m going to the border and we can get rid of each other soon.’

‘Why you always refuse to go to the border?’ Seungri can't help himself from asking.

‘Because I am a coward person.’

Seungri think about the prince’s answer. ‘Are you really a coward? I don’t think I ever see you run away from a fight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter