Caught

Destiny 운명
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

He force himself to walk as calm as possible, like a slave who has been sent to do errand things for his master. His mind is full with the incident that happen a few hours ago. He push all the bad thought at the back of his mind and focus about his escape plan.

The hallway was empty.

There was a strange feeling as he pass by his own room. He walk further the hallway. His instinct told him to turn and he turn. No one was watching him.

But when he turn to walk again, there was someone watching him. Ilhoon was standing a few metres from him. Panic bells ring inside him. If this little snake caught what he was about to do, he will be finish.

‘What are you doing here?’ Seungri said try not to sound panic.

‘I was sleeping, but the guard wake us up. They told Jeonha that there's been an attack,’ Ilhoon reply.

Us, the thought make Seungri feel disgusted.

Ilhoon take a step forward. Seungri’s stomacth drop looking at what the boy is going to do. He quickly step forward and block Ilhoon with his body.

‘Wang-seja Jeonha want to rest and order everyone out from his room. If I were you, I won’t see him.’ He try to look convince as he said the words.

‘Why?’ Ilhoon said as he slightly bend his head to look past Seungri. ‘What happened? Is he ok?’

‘He is in bad mood,’ he reply.

‘But I don’t care. I just want ...’ but he just went into a weird silence. He just stood still while staring at Seungri.

What is he doing here? he mentally ask. Every second Seungri spent with him, there was a chance that the crown prince might come out from his room or the new guard will come. His heart beat faster as every seconds ticking past.

‘I don’t care. I’m going to bed.’ Ilhoon suddenly said but he just stand still and don’t move.

‘Well, what you waiting for? Go,’ Seungri said.

But the boy just stand there. Seungri study his feature, it look like the boy had something on his mind.

‘Don’t tell Wang-seja Jeonha I come.’

‘I won’t,’ Seungri reply.

Finally, the boy turn and disappeared along the hallway.

Then.

‘You,’ the voice order. ‘Stop.’

He stop. He turn his body and reply as calm as he could. ‘Wang-seja Jeonha has sent me to find his personal guards.’

So much could go wrong. The guard might him. He can’t make them suspicious.

‘We have orders. No one is allowed to be in or out.’ The guard said.

‘I suggest you can tell him that,’ Seungri reply, ‘after you tell him that you have let Jeonha’s pet in.’

The guard look scared. Provoke them with the prince bad mood is a magic word.

‘Okay you can go,’ the guard said.

Seungri nod his head and walk at normal pace, he can feel th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter