Vow

Destiny 운명
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The day.

 

Seungri wake up almost dawn only to find two guards and Kim Hyung-Joong, the chief of guard already in his room.

‘What is it? Is there any order from wang-seja jeonha?’ he push himself up but before he can fully stand he was caught by the two guards. Seungri feel that they are going to manhandle him but soon he realise that they are actually unlocking the chained.

‘Change.’ Kim Hyung-Joong said before he throw a bundle on the floor.

Seungri’s heart beat nervously as he look at the bundle.

It was a clear message.

He bent slowly to pick up the bundle. He almost can’t believe what is happening. His long awaited frustration has paid out.

‘What are you waiting for?’ Kim Hyung-Joong said.

Seungri quickly change while his mouth curve into a tiny smile. ‘No, not like that,’ Kim Hyung-Joong step forward and push Seungri’s hand before he tie up some silly string around Seungri’s waist.

‘Are we...?’ Seungri ask.

‘Wang-seja jeonha ordered to bring you out.’ The chief guard say before made a sharp gesture for Seungri to follow him.

Seungri didn’t think much, he just follow them. By the time they arrive outside, his mind still unable to process what was happening....until he saw it with his own eyes .... He almost went crazy.

Two slaves come and take his hands. They put the leather straps and buckles on his hands and some larger hard piece of leather in front of his chest before they put the armour.

Seungri look around him, people were too busy. He recognise a few faces. The stony face guards who guard him the first time he arrive here, the healer who tend his back, Taeyang and Daesung, the person who save his life.

He flex his fingers and straightened his back while let the feeling of freedom sink into him. He feel a powerful physical sensation flow in every part of his body. He don’t need to think of escape again.

The last buckle was tightened. The slave come and give Seungri a sword. He test the sword before slip the sword inside it case on his waist.

It feel ......strange, Seungri thought as he touch the pattern at his shoulder. He was wearing the prince’s colour and bearing his emblem. Never in his mind he thought that he will ride under the prince banner.

Kim Hyung-Joong already come back and give him dozen list of duties. Seungri only listen with part of his mind as the other part is thinking of other important matter.

So he need to be functional like any other people, he need to report to his senior, who will report to the Captain, who the end will report to the prince. He need to serve and obey like true army. He will have additional duty as the prince’s pet. And to that, he need to report directly to the Prince. His duties is all about ensuring the prince’s safety and attending to the prince personal comfort, like sleep with the prince.

Kim Hyung-Joong’s words caught Seungri’s whole attention. ‘Sleep with him?’

‘What you expect to do?’

Seungri rub his face. Did the prince really give this order?

Kim Hyung-Joong is still talking about his long list duty. Seungri secretly look at the activity around him. He notice that it was not a large group. Maybe there were around one hundred people and only half of them were equipped with a weapon.

He recognise that majority of them are the prince’s personal guard. They would be loyal. But, Seungri remind himself again, this is soron country. He inhale an amount of breath as his mind wondering how many of them has switch their loyalty to the king. He is sure that the betrayal will happen, only he was not sure from where.

‘This can’t be everyone,’ Seungri can help himself from asking when he see Taeyang.

‘It will be more,’ Taeyang rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter