The Prince

Destiny 운명
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

 

 

He open his eyes slowly, his drug body still feel heavy and the chain that lock his hand feel hundreds pounds heavy. The image was blur and the sound he heard don’t make any sense at all. He try to focus, still his mind can’t register anything but his instinct told him to stand up.

So he gather all his strength to stand up. His mind still had trouble to fuction than his body. He can’t remember anything after he being caught. He try to search the memory and finally he found it.

When they put him inside the carrier and begin to take him away from the palace, the urge to escape has overwhelmed him but there’s no way he can fights all the guards. He remember they had throw him inside a dark cell and drug him, then blank.

A bucket of water was pour down on his head. Seungri shake his head, his tongue taste salt. He take a step but the cuffs on his legs and his hand restrain his movement because it was being chained to the floor.

The floor under his feet seems moving and he feel dizzy. His vision still blur. He leaned against the wall to steady himself and with a lot of effort he try to fight the dizziness away as his mind try to register his surroundings.

The sound of someone speaking had caught his attention. Seungri was focusing on the foreign language. Suddenly his chest feel tight as he begin to panic. The foreign language they speak is .... soron language. 

Seungri look his surrounding in horror but he was surronded by a wooden wall and iron bar cell. This can't be happening! Could his brother sent him to their enemy country? His breathing become hard. This country had a very good reason to hate him. 

Suddenly the loud sound of the door being open made him jerked from his thought. Seungri watch as two big guards come inside his cell.

‘Is this the one?’ one guard said in soron language a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter