Kim Taeyeon

Love at First Kiss

Taeyeon's pov

I got hungry after touring my new house so I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I opened the refrigerator, hoping there was food in it.

"Wow, I definitely don't need to worry about food...my refrigerator has it all. Thank you, boss," I muttered.

I saw a bucket of fried chicken. Yes! Chicken and soda is the best. I ate on the sofa watching TV and enjoying myself. A girl group appeared on the screen. It's the new one, Girls Generation. They've been trending 

Mc 1: "This is the new girlgroup of SNSD ent."

GirlsGen: "Annyeonghaseyo! We are Girls Generation!"

Tiffany? Tiffany! What...How? She's now part of a girl group. My heart beat faster as I observed her face. Why am I feeling this way? Subconsiously, my hand rose and gently rested on my chest, feeling the thump of my heartbeat through my hand.

Mc 2: "Tiffany, as the leader of your group, what are your goals for GG?"

Tiffany : "It's not only my goal but ours. We want to win in music shows and earn some awards. We also want to recieve a lot of love and support."

Mc 1: "Good answer. Tiffany, is there anything you would like to say to our viewers?"

Tiffany: "You there," She pointed at the camera. "I'll find you, so enjoy our song. Thank you everyone!"

Mc 2: "Ok that's all for today here on Daily Star."

(End of interview)

What, no! I wanna see her more, even if it's just on tv... When she said, "you there, ill find you", I felt like that was for me. Who knows, she was probably saying it to all of her fans.

Just then, my phone rang. It was an unknown number. I usually don't pick up these calls since I've often been pranked by some brats before and it was getting on my nerves. I picked up anyways.

"Hello?" I said hesitantly

"It's Jess! So how's your new house?"

"It's daebak! You should visit me here soon, you'll love it for sure!" 

"Really? Oh my god, I'm so excited girl! I'm here at our hotel."

"Yah! Buy me some stuff there, okay, Ice Princess?"

"Ice your , no! Give me money first." 

"Oh come on...Please?" 

"Yeah, yeah, alright. I gotta go, my mom is calling me. Bye bye!"

                                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's pov 

"Mom, where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going to the market, we're going shopping." Oh perfect, I'll go buy something for Tae.

"Okay...wonder what that byuntae is doing now?" I whispered,

"Huh? What did you say?"

"Nothing mom, I'm just gonna buy a gift for Taengoo too" I replied.

"Oh, okay." I got in the car and we drove off towards the market. 

(Week has passed)


Taeyeon's P.O.V

Taeyeon was relaxing in  her apartment when she heard the doorbell ring. Oh, someone is here...who? She looks at the door monitor.

"Yah, ByunTaeyeon, it's me," Jessica said, looking at her through the monitor.

Taeyeon opends the door. "Did you buy me souveniers?"

"Ahh, I missed you, !" Jessica dropped her bag and enveloped Taeyeon in a hug.

"Yah, I told you to stop calling me that! What if someone heard? It'll become an issue."

"Yeah, yeah. I bought you clothes and a big portrait of Tiffany!"

"Woah, heol! You're the best, Sica!"

I first went to my bedroom and hung up Tiffany's portrait on the wall facing my bed. Jessica was sitting on my bed, scanning my room.

"So Jess, how was it?" I asked. "This is great, I like this place," she said calmly. Jessica is super rich so it was no big deal to her, since this kind of house was normal for her. I'm not rich, so I was amazed by this house.

"Sica, I saw Tiffany," I said. "What, when? Where? What did you do?" She asked, leaning forward in excitement.

"A week ago. I just saw her on the tv, but she's now part of a girl group called Girl's generation," I said.

"Aish, I thought you actually met her. I expected too much. Well, you'll see her soon, so be happy!" she said with a disappointed expression herself, throwing herself onto the bed. "You do know that this building is a house for Stars only, right?" she said.

"Stars?" I had no idea what she was saying.

"Yeah, this building is only for celebrities and their managers." No wonder why I saw a lot of beautiful people here.

Tiffany's pov 

I sent a message in the group chat to remind the kids that we have a schedule later at 8:00 pm at the mall. It was still 5:00 in the afternoon and I had an hour left before I had to prepare for our schedule.

"I want some icecream, so I'm going out to buy some for a bit, okay baby?" I said to Seohyun.

"Dae, unnie," She replied.

Even if I wore a face mask and a hoodie, people seemed to recognize me everywhere as I walked.

"Hey, isn't that Tiffany?"

"Yeah you're right!"

"She's really pretty."

"I want to take a picture with her!"

People continue to gossip as I walk. I'm happy that people now like me, not like before. Just a few steps away from the convenience store, a guy approaches me and asks me for a picture. I agreed since I love my fans.

"1, 2, 3 kimchi!" He said, looking at the picture then bowing to thank me.

I entered the convenience store and the employees welcomed me with a smile.

"Welcome back, unnie" Jisoo said. Jisoo was an employee that became my friend ince I frequently visited the store, the same store where I first met Taeyeon, where I first caught her staring at me while drinking her hot coffee. I stayed here, hoping that maybe, just maybe, I could see her here.

I grabbed some icecream and proceeded to the counter to pay.

"Tiff, you're the second celebrity that came here today," Jisoo said as she scanned the ice cream.

"Who was the first?" I jokingly asked.

"Well not yet a celebrity, but the soon-to-be solo artist of gg ent. She was so beautiful, my jaw dropped." My eyes widened in shock when i heard that taeyeon came here

"Jisoo, when did she come here." My heart started racing. Again? 

"Oh, 10 minutes ago." I grabbed the ice creams and quickly paid.

My eyes searched for her as soon as I left the store. People started circling around me, trying to get closer. Did you really come here? Do you still remember that day?

I walked back home. I still couldn't believe that I was 10 minutes late. If I had reached there earlier, I could have met her...

(At the house)

"Seohyun ah, I bought you ice cream," I called. I was in the kitchen enjoying my bucket of ice cream, thinking about Taeyeon. Tayeon ah, you're really driving me crazy...I shoved another spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"Unnie, are you stress eating again? You should stop that, you'll get fat," Seohyun admonished.

"Huh? Baby~ here, have ice cream," I said.

"Unnie, is it Taeyeon unnie again?" she asked. My Baby Seo is really good at reading my mind. Is this one of her powers? I chuckled.

"Yah, unnie, why are you laughing," She whined, pouting cutely. Oh, my Seobaby... 

"How come you can always guess what I'm thinking?"

"Well that's because Taeyeon is your life, unnie. In the morning Taeyeon, in the afternoon Taeyeon, in the evening Taeyeon, even in your sleep, Kim Tae Yeon!" She said loudly. I was dying, laughing at her impression of me.

"Hahaha, r-really? Hahaha"

I must be obsessed with her, but I can't help thinking about her. 

It's already 7 pm and now I'm in the middle of packing up my things like my lotion, perfume, and other performance gear, Now we are finally ready to leave.
 


Authors note:
Tell me what you think guys.