Phany~ah

Love at First Kiss

Jessica's's pov

After class it's lunch time ..

We're heading to our school canteen to have lunch obviously.. es i mean student's are still gossiping when they see us and guess what? we don't freakin care. We ordered and ate in a table with just the two of us.

Breaking the silence

"By the way what happened to krystal and amber?" Taeyeon asked.

(Flashback of krystal and amber ..)

"Yaah!! no making out in my house!!" i said in anger clenching my fist ready to hit someones face..

"Jess i think i need to go" taeyeon said as she leave the house 

Stomping my feet in anger i came near them ... glaring at Krystal back to amber 

"u-unnie i c-can explain" amber said in fear . 

"Unnie we are not making out" krystal defend , something snap at the back of my brain causing me to burst out.

"And you think i'll believe that ?!" darting my eye on her ed shirt exposing  her right shoulder making her black bra visible. she quickly buttoned up her shirt in panic back to amber.

"YOU ! Don't show yourself here for a week or else i'll break that freaking face of yours , sew that lips so that you can't kiss anyone anymore and beat the crap out of ya  GOT THAT! NOW LEAVE!!" emphasizing the last four words. she nodded in fear then grab her coat and quickly leave.. 

"a-amber ! Unnie i told you we are NOT MAKING OUT!" krystal said with a loud voice.

"Go back to your room your grounded for a week" i said in a calmer tone i don't have the energy keep arguing with her ,Good thing her group are in hiatus so she doesn't really have any schedule..

"But unnie we-" i cutted ,its pissing me off!!

"n.o.w NOW!!"  i said in authority.. 

(End of Flashback )

 

"So that's what happened Tsk!! She's grounded for a week." I said and release a sighed as i told what happened.

"Hahaha the heck sica, as if you. Didn't do those things" She said chuckling..

"Shut up!" . I hissed

While eating ..taeyeon receive another call from unknown number. 

"Hey you should pick up when you receive a call like that it might be important" i said to her as i took a big bite of my burger. 

"You know i hate picking up unknown call's ,i'll just text this number later after class" she said while munching her food.. 

We chat about random things and headed back to our classroom for our next class.

 

Tiffany's Pov

Laying down in my bed i tried to dial the girl's number again..

*Ringing*

"Come on pick it up" i muttered in stress

*toot*toot*toot

"I had enough!!"

That's it i'm going to her school... I got off my bed and leave my room .. I called my baby seo to inform i'm leaving. .

"Baby~ i'm out for a bit .."

But no one ... Replied .. Oh maybe shes gone for a schedule ...

I'm strolling searching for taeyeon's school people are taking a picture and gossiping around me as i walk and because all think about is taeyeon i forgot to wear my mask and hoodie .

"It should be around in this area " i muttered roaming my eyes.

Luckily i saw a girl with the same uniform as taeyeon .. I run to catch the girl and stop her by blocking her way in front of her.

"Ahh.. Can you tell me where your school is?"

As i observed the girl was in shock and a bit curious..
The girl showed me the way to her school and start .. Searching for taeyeon's room.

 

I opened a room door, 


"Excuse me is taeyeon here?"


I repeated the same phrase in every classroom i checked i felt my feet aching.

"Excuse me is taeyeon-shi here?" I said once again .. As i glance each one of the students sitting on their chair...

Scanning each girl my eyes stops on the girl chatting and laughing with her seatmate. It was taeyeon, I walk my way to taeyeon's direction ... Coming near her i felt my heart beats faster again.. I stop on my track and adore her laughing face wishing that she could laugh like that with me..

Taeyeon~ah!

The girl beside her stop laughing when she notice me standing ..

"Wae?" Taeyeon asked to the girl.

I shift my eyes on the girl beside her, a flashback of the girl came up she was the same girl that i saw on taeyeons house i suddenly felt a pang on my  heart.

The girl dart her gaze on taeyeon and back to me making taeyeon look at my direction ..

 

Taeyeon's POV

Were back on our classroom .. Jessica was telling a funny story i was laughing my off.. We were too immersed in our own world. We forgot that we're on class ..

Jessica stoped laughing in a moment .. Why? So i asked her?

"Wae?"

She looked at me blankly and again stare on the direction she was staring before. I thought it was the teacher cuz our classroom is suddenly visited by an angel that swept all my classmates mouth. .  I mean its too quite..

I turn to the direction jessica was looking ..

Omo! Speaking of angel , Tiffany-shi She was damn glowing in my eyes.

What.is.wrong.with.me!  

Whats this all filter , I gulped a saliva ..

"T-tiffany-shi-- W-what are you doing h-here?" i said stuttering in shock. why is she here?

She was giving me a sad like stare , what's the problem now? 

"T-taeyeon~ah" ... She said

Before i could say something... Our classmate start circling around us trying to get attention when one of the boys touch Tiffany's shoulder

"Tiffany-shiiii saranghaee.." the boy said

I instinctively stood up and quickly grab her hand pulling her closer to mine.. In Defense

"Dont touch her!!" I unconsciously. Said  When i realize what i just said i was shock by my words wishing  i didn't said that , I took a glance at tiffany who were looking at me showing her tomato like face..

The students keep coming closer ... Aishhh there's no choice but  to run away ...holding tiffany's hand we run out of the room..

"Tiffany-shi get ready were going to run in 3.. 2.. 1 run!!" I whispered to her .. She nodded in agreement.

We were running on the hall every room we passed by the students keep coming out to chase us...  It's like a survival mode and we're running for our lives..

We took the stair up to rooftop .. We reach the rooftop and shut the door ..

I bent down and touch my chest trying to catch my breathe from all those running..
Tiffany-shi are you ok? I said to the girl catching her breathe.. She nodded as a reply.

A minute has passed ..

"What!! Are you doing here!!??" I hissed in anger .. As i act fiercely in front of her .. Seriously she know that this going to happened she could have at least wear something to disguise her self what if something bad happened to her, phany~ah .
 
"Tiffany-shi your not a normal person, you're an idol remember " i said trying to scold her , how can she be so reckless. not leaving my eye's on the girl heads down listening to me quietly.

"i'm s-orry"she said in cracking voice a sign of her about to cry . my gosh taeyeon what have you done you just made her cry again , i'm just worried .

"tiffany~shi.. i'm just--" trying to explain my self ..

She cut me ,she grab my blazer and pull it closer to her the next thing i know she was hugging me tightly ..W-What am i doing ... my heart is going crazy again ,my gosh hearty will you slowdown i cant think properly.. 
" w-what are you do--" she cut me .. Im stuttering in nervous .. 

"I missed you .. Taeyeon~ah" she said in a husky like voice.

Omo omo phany~ah why are you doing this to me, I can feel my heat building up, My face feel hot..

She gently broke the hug .. I looked down in embarrassment i don't want her to see my face right now.. I heard her chuckled...

"Taeyeon~ah why are you looking at my chest.. Byuntae" She wisperd..

I was taken back by her bold words.. Im not lookin at her s .. I looked up .. And gaze at her ...

"I-im n-not!!".. I defend .. Im really am not looking.. I have those too Duhh!! B-but smaller o-ones well least i have one She was flashing her eyes smile again .. I shook my temple to avoid any eye contact with her ..

"I know taeyeon~ah im just teasing you"she said grinning.

"Then stop it" i said i just wanna leave but my body just wont cooperate with me ,...

"Look at me taeyeon~ah" she said with a sweet like voice it got me shy.. why does she kept on saying my name in every sentence she make? Bringing my head up to face her.

"C-Can't you talk to me without saying my name in every sentence?" i said looking at her brown orbs .

"because i wan't your attention " she said fixing her gaze on me  ... phany~ah stop making me fall for you even more ..

"That's all ?! Well you have it now,but why are you here then?" i asked , full of anticipation .. for her answer .

"I need to ask you something" the girl said.

Ask me something ? She came all the way here just to asked me something?

"Are you mad at me?,Are you avoiding me?" she said as she looked down .. a smile formed on my lips .so she thinks that i'm mad at her or avoiding her ? Nonsense why would i do that? so that's why she came all the way here just to asked me.. she's too cute to handle ... i'm melting 

i cupped her face with my both hand's making her looked at me "pfft, My answer is No im not Mad or Avoiding you" i said to her ,she then smile widely..

"And what made you think that way?" frowning my one brown in confuse..

"Your not picking up my call, and obviously getting away from me this morning" she answered as she pout her rosy lips. aw~ my heart is fluttering , i might kiss her again if she keeps on doing that i need to control myself . 

"Oh is that you calling , i'm sorry tiffany~shi i didn't know since it was unknown number and for this morning i'm going to be late so i rush out, im sorry " i explain to her , i honestly dont know because i hate picking up unknown calls thinking it might be one of those brats who panked call me for one week.

I was admiring her beautiful facial features when i notice that she was a bit pale than normal ...
i put my right hand at her forehead to check her temperature. 

looking worried " Are you sick?" i asked .. she didn't respond and just hug me.. tightly 

"can we stay like this for a minute" she whisperd she buried her face into me , i can feel her breathe. i cant protest no more i'm liking it too much.
 

"taeyeon~ah" she called

 

"Hmm?" i humed 

"can you please call me phany~ah again" she demanded  i'm actually too shy to call her in that corny nickname i gave her back then. she  jerked a bit, her lips is now touching my neck while my face is damn red like a tomato my heart is racing feeling her hug im controllling the urge to do something inappropriate. her hot breathing is testing my patience.  suddenly i notice her iregular breathing ..

"Tiffany-shi? Are you ok ?" in a second she loses her grip causing her body to fall but i instinctively hugged her back to prevent her from falling ..

 

"tiffany-shi !! wake up",

 

"tiffany!! "

 

"Phany~ahh!!!"

 

 

Author's note 

My friend who was reading my story called me she was scolding and threatening me for leaving chapter 13 hanging. she was trying to get a spoil out of me but i didn't let her and now she'll try to kill me again... anyway i would like to thank my readers who answered my question .. but please if your a new subscriber or old subscriber please kindly answer them ...i really need to know.. thank you :*