Moving In

Love at First Kiss

Tiffany's Pov
 

I was sitting on the couch with my members Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Seohyun, Yuri, and Sooyoung. We were waiting for our performance to play on the TV.

Mc 1: "Yahh...We have a new freshly debuted girl group here!"

Mc2 : "Yes, you're right. I already love their debut song! MR ~ Mr.MR~" He sings.

Mc 1: "Ready or not, Girls Generation will perform their debut song Mr Mr!" 

Mc 1 and 2 : "Music...Start!"

"Why do I look so funny?" Tiffany stared at herself on screen.

"Yah, what the hell am I doing?" Hyo giggled. We had fun laughing at ourselves.

We were laughing our asses off when we watched our first inkigayo. After the music show, news of an interview of Lee Soo Man, the CEO of GG Entertainment came out.

Reporter: "Sir, I heard that you're going to debut a solo artist, is that true?"

Lee: "Yes, it's true, and I'm excited to release her."

Reporter : "I noticed that you said her, so she's a girl. Are there any facts you want to share about her?"

Lee: "She's beautiful and very talented. You'll have to find out more about her when she comes out. Thank you."

Girls Generation continued watching the screen as the news ended.

"I wish her the best," Said Tiffany.

"Yah, She's a competitor. Why are you wishing her the best" Asked the competitive Yuri.

"Unnie...she knows what it takes to be a solo artist," Seohyun commented understandingly.

"Well...I guess..." Hyoyeon said.

"Unnie...what happened to Kim Taeyeon? Are you still going to look for her?" Asked Yoona.

"Yeah, I will...but we're busy. This isn't the right time." I want to see her again and be friends with her

We live in Gangnam, in the building "Star Villa". I'm on the 15th floor, unit 209 and I share the house with Seohyun, our maknae. Yoona and Hyoyeon live on the 14th floor, room 208, and Sunny, Yuri, and Sooyoung live next door to them in room 207.

Taeyeons pov

I'm in class, listening to my teacher lecturing when I recieve a text from our CEO.
"Taeyeon~ah, pack your things up, you're moving out to your new house later."

I'm shocked...This is real...I poke Jess, who has her head down and is asleep beside me.

"Hey Jess..." I whisper. "I'm moving..."

"Ah....moving what?" She asked groggily.

"I'm moving to my new house," I repeated quietly.

"What? Moving?" She shouted, startled. At least she's awake now.

"Yah, Jess, you scared me there. Be quiet!" I hissed, panicking.

"Jessica Jung, what's the commotion?" The teacher asked sternly.

"N-nothing," I answered for her. He glared at us, then turned back to the lesson.

"Kim Taeyeon, who says you're moving?" She asked, hushed.

"My boss said so. Later after class. Are you going to help me pack?"

"I'm sorry Tae...I have to go with my mother to Jeju Island, remember?" She looked apologetic.

"No, no it's fine, it's okay. I can manage." I said to reassure her.

Our class was dismissed and we began to leave one by one.

"Text me when you get there, okay?" I told her.

"Yeah, yeah I will. Give me an update too, will you? I'll be in Jeju for a week," she reminded me as we parted ways.

I was packing my things up. I already told my parents and Chanyeol that I was moving out. They looked sad when I told them but I will try to visit them.

"Your house will be in star villa. Room 210 on the 15th floor," my manager texted me.

"Ok great, be there soon."

I arrived with one suitcase and a travel backpack, making me look like I was going on a hike.

I proceeded to the building. My manager handed the keys to me, he had his own set of keys. I went in to the elevator and pressed the button for the 15th floor. My bag is heavy...The door was about to close when a girl ran and told me to stop, so I quickly pressed the button to stop the elevator.

 

"Thank you very much," she said. She looked like a college student or a girl group idol.

"Unnie, do you know me?" she asked, snapping me back to reality. Am I supposed to know her?

"I'm sorry but no..." I said, confused.

"Have you heard of Girls Generation?" Maybe she's a fan of girl groups.

"No, but I know their song. Mr Mr. right?" Does that mean she knows Tiffany too?

"Yes, yes. You should know them, unnie," She said, excited. "Are you visiting someone?" she asked, looking at my bags. I didn't know what to say since I wasn't supposed to let people know I was debuting yet.

"No...I mean yes, I'm visiting someone and giving them these bags," I lied. We reached the 15th floor.

"Bye, unnie" she said, entering the unit 209. I smiled and waved as a goodbye. She's my neighbor, so I guess I'll be seeing her a lot then. I opened the door.

"Wow...." I was speechless. Everything was modern. There was a high ceiling, the interior was black and white with a touch of my favorite color, blue. This is my dream house...

I couldn't wait to see my room so I went there first. When I opened the door, I was shocked. It was perfection. I had a king sized bed, which I immediately jumped on as I scanned every inch of my new room.

Suddenly I remembered to text Jess. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and texted.

"Jess my new house id DAEEEBAK! Text me when you land."

Woahh im mesmerized ... I cant believe it...

Tiffany's pov

I was sitting on the couch and walking TV when my baby Seo got home.

"Baby, are you home?"

"Unnie, I'm tired," she said. She really did look tired.

"Come here, rest," I said. She laid down on the couch. "No, here," I patted my lap for her to lay her head on it.

As I brushed her hair to make her feel relaxed, she said,"Unnie, I met a girl on the way here."

"A girl? Do you know who she is?"

"She said she liked our song Mr. Mr. She was pretty...she was delivering something to unit 210." Oh? I thought no one is occupying that unit?

"Really? Wow...stop talking and just sleep," I said, continuously brushing her hair.

Baby Seo fell asleep on my lap after a few minutes. Breaking news came up on the TV.

Reporter:"GG ENT'S NEW SOLO ARTIST HAVE BEEN SPOTTED"

She looks familiar to me.. So shes the new solo artist huh..

Another picture of the said girl showed up but in front view.


"Kim Taeyeon!" In shock, I blurted out her name, making Baby Seo wake up.

"Unnie, what is it? " she asked sleepily.

"Um, nothing, baby. I just remembered something. Now excuse me, I'll be going first to my room," I said as I left her on the couch.

"What! Kim Taeyeon is the soon to be solo artist of GG Ent?" I said to myself once I was in my room. Why am I feeling this way? My heart beat is racing...Just like when we met...Memories flitted through my head. I was happy to see her even if it was just on TV. I wanted to see her so bad.

"Kim Taeyeon, I'll meet you soon."

Did you forget me? You probably did...but that won't stop me from meeting you.
 


Author's question
Did you liked my story?

VOTE UP if you guys liked it.. Thank you