Chapter Five

The Phone And Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's really not that!" Jaehyun protests, "Uh, I kind of..."

"Kind of?" Taeil raises a questioning brow.

"I-"

He's about to speak when Taeil's mobile phone rings, a creepy tune playing from the speakers, and Taeil motions the two to keep quiet for a moment.

"Hello?" Taeil answers in a bored tone, before his eyes immediately light up, "Y-yes Koeun? Is there something I can help you with?"

Oh god, of all people, it had to be his older sister. Jaehyun his dry lips, worried. It would be no surprise if his teachers had informed her of his absence. Afterall, it had happened before when he had played truant with Ten.

"Get off me," Taeyong mouths to the younger as Taeil throws an anxious glance at Jaehyun, the latter now sitting beside a half covered Taeyong.

"Well... Jaehyun, erm, he's at our dormitory room," A pause, "Alright I'll hand the phone over to him."

Jaehyun recieves the mobile with shaky hands. Koeun rarely let her anger get better of her, but when it did, she was terrifying.

"Jaehyun?" Koeun's voice sounds abnormally cheerful.

"Yes...?" Was this some kind of new punishment she cooked up - acting all happy before she chewed his head off?

"I heard you were stayed at Taeil's dorm over night."

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm not done speaking, Jaehyun," Koeun makes disapproving noises, "I was about to ask if you could stay there for two more months. I'll be going overseas on an internship program, and I'm not allowing you to stay at home all alone. Who knows if you'll bring home some girls and get physical in my bedroom?"

Oh god, was that what she really thought of him?

"Anyway," She continues, "Stay there for a month. I'm sure Taeil won't mind. Pass the phone to him, I'll settle this.

The phone is passed back and forth until Taeil gives in, slumping over in the sofa.

"Get your stuff here by next week and move in." He sighs.

"WHAT?" Disbelief is displayed across Taeyong's face, "Then where is he going to sleep?"

"Why, in your bed of course."

______________________________________

 

It takes them a few days to move Jaehyun's things into the dormitory, including the big fluffy teddy bear he insists on carrying over.

To Taeyong's surprise, as mature and manly the younger looked, deep down, he was still child-like. 

"There, that's the last of it right?" Taeyong wipes his brow, placing a box full of books beside the shelf in the dormitory room.

Plopping down on the beanbag sofa Taeil had bought last month, he watches Jaehyun and Taeil carry another cardboar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter