Chapter Four

The Phone And Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Instead of standing there and laughing, help me why don't you?" Taeyong glares at Taeil, hitting him in the stomach lightly.

"But you guys look good together," Taeil chokes out in between fits of laughter, "I can't believe both of you got close so fast."

"Who and why is he in my bed anyway?" Taeyong questions.

"He's Jaehyun remember? Jung Jaehyun, Koeun's brother."

"Oh." Taeyong recalls the conversation he had walked into the night before, "But why is he in my bed?"

"Because you agreed! I asked you if it was fine if I dumped him in your care, and you agreed."

"I didn't!" Taeyong shakes his head, having no memory of agreeing to having a human pillow in his bed.

"You did agree, I asked you while you were brushing your teeth and you clearly said 'okay'." Taeil retorts, indignant.

Oh. So that was what he'd asked. Well, he had to admit, he did reply with an 'okay'.

Taeyong sits still for a moment, with nothing to retort back. "Okay, yes I did. Now help me out here." He points at Jaehyun, still fast asleep and clinging onto him.

Taeil smiles mischeviously, "I'm going to wash up first and get going to class, if you can't get out of bed because of Jaehyun, then well... deal with it."

"Moon Taeil!"

"Have fun!" and with that last phrase, Taeil disappears into the bathroom.

"Moon Taeil, get your back here!" He hollers.

"What will you do if I don't?" Taeil peers out of the bathroom, replying in a taunting tone.

"I'll personally chop you up with a butcher knife."

"Sure, but I think you should focus on getting out of bed first, before you even think about getting ahold of a knife." Taeil snickers.

Taeyong's about to shoot back a sarcastic reply when the boy beside him stirs, groaning and slowly opening his eyes, before staring at Taeyong for a good five seconds.

And then Taeyong's kicked off the bed. Literally. His lands hard on the cold marble flooring and he lets out a small yelp. That wasn't the way he envisioned getting out of bed, and this was definitely the worst way to.

"Who are you? And where is this?" Jaehyun cautiously asks, gaze still fixed on the boy with silver hair sitting on the floor, who was now glaring at him. He glances around the room, confused and unsure of everything.

"Who I am?" Taeyong snorts. "How about someone you spent all night hugging, and refused to let go of?"

"I-I what?" Jaehyun's eyes widen to the size of saucers, "What?"

"Ahem." Taeil clears his throat, combing his hair as he exits the bathroom, "This is Taeyong, and Jaehyun, Ten left you here last night, because you were wasted. By that, I mean totally, completely wasted."

"Oh, Taeil hyung." Jaehyun sighs, then glances at the boy on the ground who was sulking on the floor. "He said I was hugging him and I refused to let go?"

By this point, Taeil's trying his best not to burst out laughing, avoiding Taeyong's sharp glare, something Taeyong did when he wanted Taeil to shut up.

"Well, you both may or may not have been all over each other, all tangled up in each other's warmth and-" Taeyong delivers a sharp kick to Taeil's shin, and that effectively shuts him up mid sentence.

"We weren't." Taeyong hisses at his sniggering room mate.

"Hey Taeyong, are you from Egypt?" Taeil answers back with a completely irrelevant question, a cheeky glint in his eyes.

"What?"

"Because you're in denial." Both Taeyong and Jaehyun stare at him in confusion.

Taeil rolls his eyes, "Don't you get it? Denial? The Nile?"

"I swear Taeil, I'm going to get a knife right now and-"

"Okay, okay, I'm going, bye!" Taeil dashes out of the front door in record time, slamming the door in the process.

Well, that's one matter settled, and here's another. Taeyong turns to face the younger boy, who's still sitting on the mattress, hair tousled and disheveled.

The two stare at each other, with nothing to say, before Taeyong coughs awkwardly, breaking the pin drop silence that had taken over the room.

"Jaehyun right? Do you feel alright? You know, since you were pretty drunk yesterday..." The other gives a nod. "Can you make your way home or to school by yourself?" Another silent nod.

"In that case, you can take your time to wash up, I have to get going too, okay?"

 

Long after Taeyong has left, Jaehyun's still s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter