I'm only yours

The Kiss That Changed His Heart

- intented ending -

They both woke up and smiled and kissed each other before putting different clothes on.

'Where do you want to go?' SungYeol asked him.

MyungSoo didn't know, he grabbed his sun-glasses and his scarf and SungYeol also grabbed his to himself. They laughed when they looked at each other and went out.

At first they just had a drink in a small tavern.

They laughed, talked and kissed but when some girls came in and recognized them, they squealled and ran to them.

MyungSoo and SungYeol smiled and accepted it that they took pictures of them together, there was no fan that wanted a picture alone. Some girl asked. 'Is MyungYeol real?'

MyungSoo and SungYeol just laughed. They wouldn't admit it to their fans that they were real. That was their business.

When another fan blurted out and asked if they had . They both looked shocked. That was a reason for another girl to argue that they couldn't be real. MyungSoo and SungYeol just said nothing. They wouldn't admit, but they wouldn't deny. The girls went away and they looked at each other.

'That was close, one minute before they entered, we were kissing.' SungYeol said.

MyungSoo laughed. 'It's all about timing.'

He took SungYeol's hand under the table and they sat hand in hand while they drank their coffee. But there was a big elephant in the room since that girl asked that question.

They both didn't know how to bring it up, at first they talked about useless stuff but after their talk was done they were quiet again and thought about what that girl said.

SungYeol scraped his throat. 'Should we talk about what that girl said?'

MyungSoo thought about it. 'It's something we can't ignore I guess.' he sighed. 'I don't know how I should say this...'

SungYeol also wrestled with his words. 'I don't want to do it.' he said.

MyungSoo looked up and smiled. 'That was exactly the thing I wanted to say.' they both smiled relieved.

 

After that they went to a quiet restaurant in a quiet neighborhood so they could enjoy their food without their fans disturbing them, they loved their fans, but sometimes they just wanted to be alone. After their dinner they disguised themselves again and visited some shops to see if their CD's where popular, and they were. They listened to their own songs and looked at some girl doing the 'come back again' dance.' they suppressed the urge to dance the real dance, SungYeol had it harder and MyungSoo pushed him away from the shop and the song.

They took the bus to the river. SungYeol ran to the river while screaming and MyungSoo followed quietly.

'You make so much noise.' he said while looking around if someone recognized them, but all the people were doing their own business.

SungYeol laughed and hugged him. 'I'm just glad I'm with you.'

MyungSoo smiled.

SungYeol let him go and took his arm to walk next to the river, they talked about everything what happened before their pre-debut and after it. They talked about what would happen when they moved to a new dorm, they hoped that they would share a room together.

MyungSoo stopped and SungYeol looked at him waiting for him to walk again. but SungYeol stepped to SungYeol and took his face.

'You have to know, that I see you more as my best friend than as a lover.'

SungYeol smiled. 'I wouldn't want it the other way.'

They stood still and just looked at each other, intensively, with so much love in their eyes. SungYeol still had an answer he wanted to know. He grabbed MyungSoo's shoulder.

'I don't want to have , but why don't you?'

MyungSoo turned around and hugged him 'Because will change things, I don't want to change things between us. I'm so glad I have you by my side, that's all I need. That's all I want. But there are still other things we can do' he winked.

SungYeol gave him a push 'ert' he smiled and kissed him. 'I'm only yours, forever.'

MyungSoo smiled. 'That's a promise.'

SungYeol nodded.  'A promise for life.'

 

Thank you everyone for reading my fanfic! I hope you enjoyed it till the end. Please comment. ^_^
I hope you enjoyed this ending.

READ SEQUEL now : LINGERING FEELINGS