Busted, twice.

The Kiss That Changed His Heart

Warning: coming! xD

 

'What are you two doing?'

They looked up and saw DongWoo and SungGyu standing beside each other and looking at them.

They sat up and rubbed their eyes. 'What?'

SungGyu looked at them. 'Did you two sleep together?'

SungYeol and MyungSoo looked at each other. 'What time is it?'

DongWoo laughed. 'It's 9 am.'

They jumped up. 'What? Really?'

SungGyu looked at them suspicious. 'Why were you together?'

SungYeol couldn't answer but MyungSoo did. 'Why? Can't best friends sleep together?'

He jumped out of the bed and walked outside the room going for breakfast.

 

SungGyu thought about it. 'Well they can I guess,' and said nothing anymore, also DongWoo couldn't say anything and only laughed while he went outside.

SungYeol fell back in his pillow. 'What a great answer, L;' he smiled and got up and put other clothes on and went inside.

They acted normal when they were with the other members, and put their heart in dance practice, but in the evening when they were alone in the bathroom (they came back earlier from dance practice), they practically attacked each other well...MyungSoo did.

He slammed SungYeol against the bathroom door.

'Are you okay?' he asked worried before he kissed him hard and passionately.

'I've waited a whole day for this' MyungSoo whispered before kissing him again.

SungYeol answered him between kisses. 'Me too.'

Their kisses got hot and passionate and they laid down on the bathroom floor. MyungSoo was on top and he felt that SungYeol had a hard-on. His hand went to SungYeol's pants and he zipped it open. At first SungYeol didn't notice it, because he was too busy enjoying MyungSoo's kisses, but when he felt a hand around his , he couldn't concentrate anymore on kissing MyungSoo.

'L' he moaned while MyungSoo jacked him off.

At first MyungSoo went slow, but then harder and harder till SungYeol came.

MyungSoo kissed him and his hand clean. 'Tasty.'

SungYeol blushed. He got up and now he laid on top. He kissed MyungSoo on his lips, cheeks and then his neck before his hand found his way into MyungSoo's pants and in his boxers. He to touch him on the head to then put his hand around his to pull slowly and then harder, but then to let go. MyungSoo had his eyes closed. 'Don't tease me SungYeol.'

SungYeol laughed and opened MyungSoo's pants and put them down. At first he only could stare at MyungSoo's , it was perfect but then he kissed MyungSoo.

'L, why are you so perfect, and why me?'

MyungSoo looked him in the eyes. 'No, why me?'

They began kissing again. SungYeol his hand went back to the perfect member and he again but then took care of it. They laid down, hard breathing and enjoying when someone slammed the door.

'What the hell are you doing, who's in there. There are people that want to shower!'

They froze and jumped up and pulled their pants up. When everything was done, they opened the door and saw WooHyun who was angry.

'God damn, get out, now!'

He walked in the bathroom and pushed MyungSoo hard outside. Then he looked at SungYeol and his expression got softer.

'Will you go out?'

SungYeol nodded but before he reached the door WooHyun laid a hand on his shoulder. 'I need to talk to you, later.'

SungYeol looked surprised but nodded. 'Okay, you know where you can find me.'

WooHyun nodded before he closed the door and locked the door.

SungYeol looked at the door why would WooHyun wanted to talk to him and what was it about.


SungGyu waited in the living room and they played a game when WooHyun came back outside, with only a towel around him. SungYeol couldn't help but to stare, but he looked away when WooHyun looked back at him.

WooHyun smiled and went to the bedroom to change his clothes.

SungGyu was angry at everyone because he always lost and he slammed the game on the ground.

'Let's go out.' SungGyu said.

'Well you ruined the game, so yeah, that's what we have to do now, I guess' Hoya said.

SungGyu got up. 'Be ready in ten minutes!' And he walked to the bedroom.

They all looked at each other. 'Was that an order or what?

He still acted as the leader, even when they were just going out. Everyone thought.

They all got up and got ready.

 

 

'In one shot!' SungGyu yelled at the maknae SungJong.

SungJong didn't want to, but he had to obey the leader. He looked with sad eyes at the rest of the members, but they all laughed and encouraged SungJong to do it.

SungJong sighed, looked at his glass of soju and drank it all up. He put it down and smiled 'Done,' they all clapped and gave him a pat on the back.

The atmosphere was really good between them, and the more the evening went by, the more they wanted to do more. SungGyu slammed on the table

'Let's do paper game!' He said drunk.

The others looked drunk up. 'Yeah, let's do it!' They all yelled.

SungGyu stood up? 'But not here, let's go back home.'

They went back home and took some papers to practice. They all sat down and stood up to stand somewhere. DongWoo stood next to Hoya, Hoya stood next to SungJong, SungJong stood next to MyungSoo, SungYeol was next to him. WooHyun stood next to SungYeol and smiled.

SungGyu who was last, laughed. 'Okay, in those shows it's as many papers as we can get in 1 minute, let's try it.'

MyungSoo smiled when he gave SungYeol the paper, SungYeol smiled back. But when he turned to WooHyun, his heart started to beat fast. WooHyun winked and took the paper from his mouth, and gave it to SungGyu.

SungGyu yelled '1.' but got already another one.

SungJong let it fall when Hoya gave it to him, and also SungJong and MyungSoo let it fall. When the minute was over, SungYeol was happy that it was over, he avoided MyungSoo's eyes.

'This wasn't good he thought, this wasn't good at all.'

SungGyu sat down. 'Okay that was good.'

He yawned. 'Let's go to bed now,' they all happily agreed and went to bed.

 

It's a short chapter, but I'm still writing, I' m doubting to write more or just keep it kind of romantic, I know the readers like though ^_^