His heart lies with...

The Kiss That Changed His Heart

MyungSoo stopped in front of him and stared at SungYeol who could only stare back. MyungSoo tried to say something, but had to swallow. He wanted to touch SungYeol's face but SungYeol stepped back and looked confused.

MyungSoo looked deep in his eyes. 'I miss you SungYeol.' he smiled and walked back to his room.

SungYeol his heart beat hard and he stared at MyungSoo's door. 'Why did he say this, why?' His feelings for MyungSoo came back very strong, and he knew he didn't love WooHyun the way he loves MyungSoo now.

The next morning he couldn't help but to stare more and more at MyungSoo and noticed again how handsome, how dorky and how cute he was. MyungSoo also didn't deny it that he wanted SungYeol back. WooHyun at first tried to ignore it, thought it was only MyungSoo that thought that way, but when he began to notice how SungYeol looked at MyungSoo he got jealous.

When SungYeol was alone in the living room on his laptop, WooHyun came in and sat next to him. SungYeol closed his laptop and looked at his hyung. 'What's wrong?'

WooHyun looked at the closed laptop. 'I need to talk with you.'

SungYeol nodded. 'Talk.'

WooHyun grabbed SungYeol and pinned him down. ''What is it with you and L?' he said.

'What do you mean?' SungYeol asked while trying to get his arms free.

WooHyun was angry. 'What happened between you two last night, something must have happened, because now you look at each other with that look. Why do you give him that look again.'

'What look?'

'Come on SungYeol, the look you can only give him, though I tried to get that look from you.'

SungYeol tried to move away. 'I don't know what look you mean.'

WooHyun sighed and said quietly. 'I would say it's the look of love,' he let him go and looked hurt.

SungYeol his heart beat fast. Love, do I look at L that way?'

'Hyung, I'm sorry. I truly like you but... '

'Yeah, I know, you like me, but you love L, right?'

SungYeol nodded. 'I tried to forget him because I wanted to be with you, but I can't deceive my heart.'

WooHyun nodded soft. 'I knew this moment would come, I just hoped that it wouldn't.' He let his head rest on SungYeol's shoulder while he trembled.

'I regret not seeing you when you liked only me, but that's the way it is, right?' He smiled softly and got up.

'I'll forget the feelings I had for you, I don't want to make it difficult for you and L.'

He bent over and gave him a kiss 'That's our farewell as lovers, tomorrow we are back friends.'

MyungSoo who came back to the dorm and saw them kissing, wanted to run out, but when WooHyun noticed him, he said to stop. He walked away from SungYeol and walked to MyungSoo. They stood over each other, MyungSoo looked angry and had his fists ready.

WooHyun smiled. 'Don't be angry, he chose you. I can't beat you L' He gave him a push on his arm before he walked out of the dorm.

SungYeol and MyungSoo looked at each other, didn't know what to say.

SungYeol stepped closer to him.

MyungSoo kept looking in his eyes while he came closer and closer. 'What did he mean?'

SungYeol breathed in and out before he blurted out. 'That I love you.'

MyungSoo was shocked and happy. 'Weird way of showing that when you were just kissing him.'

SungYeol stuttered. 'That...was j...ust a good...bye L!'

MyungSoo knew it, but he still was hurt by seeing it.

He sighed. 'Don't ever do that again, okay.'

SungYeol nodded. 'I only love you.'

MyungSoo got it warm by those words but tried not to show it. 'Thank you.' he only said, he walked away from SungYeol and stepped to his bedroom. 

SungYeol ran after him and pulled him back. 'What do you mean...thank you.'

MyungSoo turned around. 'I said it first, now you say it.'

SungYeol grabbed his arm. 'But do you still feel the same?'

MyungSoo shrugged. 'I'll think about it.' He wanted to turn around again, but when he saw SungYeol on the brink of tears, he couldn't do it and he hugged him.

'Idiot, of course I still do.'

SungYeol pushed him away. 'That was mean!'

MyungSoo laughed. 'I know.' and he pressed his lips on SungYeol's, this were the lips he yearned the most for.

MyungSoo kissed him hard. 'Finally he had SungYeol again.' but he wanted some answers.

He pushed SungYeol soft away and SungYeol looked at him. 'What's wrong L?'

MyungSoo took SungYeol his hand and he took him to his room. He sat down and SungYeol sat next to him.

'Tell me, what did you do with WooHyun?'

SungYeol looked him in the eyes while he said. 'We only kissed, and you and SungJong?'

MyungSoo wanted to tell that it was only one time that he kissed SungJong, but making SungYeol jealous wasn't so bad so he answered 'Only kissed.'

They smiled relieved and then went quiet.

SungYeol grabbed MyungSoo's hand and intertwined their fingers while smiling. 'Everything is right, now I'm with you again.'

MyungSoo also smiled and looked at their intertwined fingers. 'Are your feelings really over for WooHyun?'

SungYeol nodded/ 'I like him, but I love you.'

'You still like him?' MyungSoo said confused.

SungYeol sighed. 'Just shut up!' and they kissed.

 

MyungSoo pushed him away again. 'You and WooHyun had a date right?'

SungYeol nodded. 'it was more a going out as friends.' he said.

MyungSoo shut him up. 'I don't care, you had one, let's have also one, but a better one.'

SungYeol laughed but looked serious again when MyungSoo looked serous. 'Okay, let's have a date.'

MyungSoo smiled and hugged him. 'I look forward to it.'

SungYeol kissed him and hugged him back. 'Me too.'

They let each other go and could only stare at the ceiling. They both coughed and laughed.

'Let's sleep now.'

MyungSoo laid close to SungYeol and smiled. 'Good night L.'

MyungSoo put his arms around him. 'Good night SungYeol.'

This was very hard and it took me some while to write this, I hope it's enjoyable.

I'll write the chapter 'the date' soon (the end), but it will take some while, I can only upload it when I'm satisfied with it. (+ I'm a working person, so I don't have the whole day to write.) 

I've decided to do 2 endings, 1 ending with in it, 1 romantic ending.
I'll upload them together but as a different chapter. So it will be your choice what ending you want to read.

 

I love my subscribers & comments ^_^